Using metronomes For Earth Energies

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Using metronomes For Earth Energies

Post by mike »

Im having trouble now and in pain with Sciatica, its a REAL pain in the bum...... :mrgreen: But the question of the Belinus Line and where it runs is very interesting, I thought it was the line I dowsed at the Rollrights just south of the stone circle running past the lodge..But reading posts about it tells me it runs past MEON HILL near Stratford going north, AND I know of that line since I dowsed it 39 energy lines wide some years ago while looking for the crop circle that appeared on the west side of Meon Hill.SO whats the line running past the Rollrights then, we really should plot these and be done with it, that one goes on to Beaumont Leys in Leicester, okay I have made a start,when the weather gets warmer Im going to have a good crack at this,try and plot some of the BETTER lines we find on this forum.Like other dowsers here I think its time we all pulled together and plotted these exciting energy lines,AND it keeps you out of trouble, WELL sometimes. :mrgreen:
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hugues Deshayes »

Hi Mike,

Sorry that I did not get back to you sooner but I was away last weekend.
Personally, I think we should first carry out some preliminary experiments to see if we can locate energy lines reliably with our equipment and learn more about them.
If this is successful, we would then need to ask other members to dowse the same area (small) for us and compare the results.
If there is a good correlation between the results , we could consider extending the trials to other area of dowsing.
I do not think that we need to worry about pleasing others but to concentrate on the work ahead. The results will speak for themselves, either way.

Kind regards.

Hugues
Hugues Deshayes
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes Im okay with that,learn to walk before you run, AS Im sure we will HD, if you have already picked up an energy line of sorts then Im sure we are on a winner here. Given that so many different types of energy line pass here I just know something will trigger the devices, or at least prove its worth chasing it further..As well as the normal energy lines there is a water nymph energy by the small lake I picked up, VERY soft and different,casts a big ball of light around it, so its dowsable and visual as well,a first for me this...Im sure given time and the ability its possible to explore much more than just dowsing energies at many sites, I think a world of mystery exists out there just waiting to be unlocked,with the problem that we just DONT take the dowsing far enough.Or we just dont go far enough into this different dimension, and should allow the dowsing to seek deeper levels,as Im sure they exist and can be reached.
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Hi,

Just to let you know that I went to The Rollright Stones yesterday and I picked up an energy line, both with my L rods and with my electric electroscope. I took some very short films of it with my camera but I do not know if it is possible to attach these to my posts.

The energy line runs roughly from the entrance to the King's Men to the Whispering Knights. I tried to pick up the line again by the Whispering Knights but the line seem to be stopped by the metal wire of the fence to the right of the dolmen (when facing it). The fence, which is not electrified, and the area near it have a strong electric field, easily dectectable with both instruments.

It seems that there several energy lines in the aerea but it was not possible to make a proper survey due to the weather conditions, the amount of people visiting the site and the time allowed.

However, I think that energy lines are electrical in nature and worth investigating thoroughly, if a suitable site could be found.

For information, I am building a small collection of short films of the same type over low bridges, water pums etc showing that an electrif field is present near these. Here again, the lack of accessible sites (springs, wells etc) and of time makes progress slow. However, I hope that in due course there will be enough examples to show the link between physical dowsing and electricity, but perhaps not as we know it.

If anyone could suggest some accessible sites in the Hartfordshire aera, I would be grateful.

Kind regards

Hugues
Hugues Deshayes
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi HD,
Glad things went well for you at the Rollrights, the idea is not lost on those chaps who fish canals, where the electric pylons cross the canals is where most of the fish shoals with gather at that position.Energy is lost or drained below electric pylons, so where water crosses these places it attracts fish, so for me the thought energy lines are part electric does not put me out at all, as animals of the fields will follow one part of the energy line as they cross the area, so both fish and animals of the fields, and perhaps even humans enjoy the attraction of electric and energy fields.....Might explain the reason hoards of people gathering around Avebury and Stonehenge all summer long, just to sit and gaze at the stones, and enjoy the atmosphere there, which they find both electric and powerful, I know I do.
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Mike,

Nice to hear from you. I agree with what you are saying in your post, animals, including humans, do like to like to be within high energy electrical fields as it seems to have a positive effect on them. All living creatures have an electric field and these react to and are influnced by other E.fields. The earth itself has its own E. field and we are living on the negative electrode of a two plates capacitor, the lower part of the ionosphere being the positive one.
I cannot help thinking that energy lines are paths of high conductivity (least resistance) for electric currents, possibly Earth Currents, and what we are detecting is the Electric Field pointing vertically above these. If this is so, we should expect a reversal of polarity between day and night and this should be detectable.
At the last EEG outing at Knowlton Henge, Jim Lyons and myself, we detected and measured some points on the ground, near the church, where E. fields were particularly strong. One of them, also had a pulsating E. Field of an exremely low frequency. These had already been found by dowsing with rods, before being checked with my own electronic electroscope and a Natural Trifield Meter. An Electrosmog Meter was also brought to bear to check that these were not man made signals. My own view is that these are terminal points for enenery lines coming up to the surface.
As you can see, there is plenty to investigate here but the location is too far away for me to go to very often. In the meantime, I would like to go again to the Rollrighst to do more work on the energy lines. If you, and anyone else interested, would like to join in a day of investigation at the Rollrights please let me know. The main things to consider are the weather and the number of people of the site.

Kind regards

Hugues
Hugues Deshayes
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Hugues;

Have you tried using your Tri-Field and electrosmog meters at the Rollrights? As Paul Devereux has pointed out, the site is at the crossing point of several microwave beams because of it's high placement on the ridge.
Just something to bear in mind.....?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Grahame,

Thank you for this piece of information. No, I have not tested the area with the Elektrosmog meter and the Trifield meter being of the "Natural Type" would not have been useful for that purpose. However, I am sure that Paul Devereux is right and the implication is that the human body can detect microwave beams, by induction, and react to them with rods as well as electrostically.
What is required is a place where dowsable (in situ) energy lines are known to exist but where there is no (major) man made electrical interference. It does not have to be a prehistoric site but it would need to be available to the public. Do you know of such a place ?

Kind regards

Hugues

PS: The stones at Stanton Drew were found, during a DRG outing, to have an electric field around them. This was detected with the E. Electroscope and confirmed with the Trifield meter.
Hugues Deshayes
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Hugues Deshayes wrote: What is required is a place where dowsable (in situ) energy lines are known to exist but where there is no (major) man made electrical interference. It does not have to be a prehistoric site but it would need to be available to the public. Do you know of such a place ?
There may be very few places left in England that fit the bill - Arbor Low, possibly? Some of the sites in Cornwall?

In Scotland, some of the more northerly sites are still relatively free from electrosmog - Callanish, some sites in Aberdeenshire, Orkney, Caithness and the like. But it is uncanny how often my mobile phone rings when I'm in a stone circle - even when I thought it wasn't getting a signal! :mrgreen:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

You mentioned working with Jim Lyons, he is a good friend from the crop circle world, funny but when we dowsed sites, he was always the opposite to me when it came to finding energies, his high reading dowse was my low, and my high was his low when we walked any crop circle That has to show its possible for dowsers to be negative and positive dowsers, seeing the same levels of energy but in different positions of the design/site.So dowsers should be aware of this when they work the same site and then compare results afterwards, as this can throw the results way off I imagine at times.
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Hi,
I have finally been able to return to the Rollright Stones yesterday and checked out wether or not microwaves could be detected on the site and be the cause of dowsing reactions. I have tried a Trifield Natural Meter on both halves of the site, in various planes, but none could be detected. Although this meter is very sensitive it is to be used a close quarters, statically, and it may not be suitable for that purpose. Whilst I was at it, I also tried an Elektrosmog meter (SFT-200) which covers frequencies from 1 Hz to 100 KHz and voltage strength up to 900 V/m. I could only detect the voltage peaks from my soles lifting of the ground when walking about the site.
Back at the Whispering Knights, I checked the E-field of the stones themselves and I found it to be about 40 V/m.
For the matter of interest, the Trifield meter could detect variations in the ambient E-field caused by cars travelling on nearby road and as far as the opposite side of the stone ring (33 m in diameter), as well as people walking about the place.
Within the limitation of the instrumentation used, it appears that what is being detected there, either by dowsing or by using E-Field detectors, is not due to radiations from nearby microwave masts.

Kind regards

Hugues
Hugues Deshayes
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi HD,
I checked the price of the Electrosmog meter of the range you spoke about and nearly fell off the chair,think I will stick to the L rod :mrgreen: But thanks for the report, I just wondered if you walked about with the electrosmog meter hand held at waist height, I wanted to ask if you returned to the Rollrights to try any meter both at waist height, and 3 cm off the ground to compare results.I know powerful forces are carried along at 3 cm off the ground, and while they do extend upwards I wondered if any changes take place between the two heights ? Sorry I forgot to post the request and now you have visited, and I imagine it will be some time before you can try my method there,never mind perhaps you have a local ancient site where it will be possible to try this different method please. And any results please post up as I cannot see me getting this meter in the future, NOT with my gas and electric bills :lol: Thanks again HD.....The position of the Rollrights would perhaps pick up microwaves from towers in the area as it is on high ground there, Next time I visit I will dowse and check for those forces, but to be honest I only get the stone circle to the south and another at the cross roads to the west, and Whichford to the north/east where a Holy Well is and the Stone Circle at Whichford.But then Im only dowsing to the sky line at these times.If I open up the distances who knows what just over the sky line ?
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to go back to the Rollright Stones for a while and I do not know of any suitable site in my area.

However, I am happy to lend you the Elektrosmog meter for your experiments but I would need your postal address. Personally, I do not find it sensitive enough and I use my home built Electrostatic Electroscope detect the energy and the Trifield Natural meter to measure it. I bought mine on ebay several years ago, for £50, and I have found it to be very good. The man I bought it from told me that he had used it to detect a vortex of energy which he had been shown during an earlier dowsing course, somewhere is the South of England. In retrospect, I think he could haved been the first person to do it. If you would like a plan of the Electroscope let me know and I will send you a copy.

Please report on your experiments on this site, as this may encourage others to have a go as well.

Kind regards

Hugues

PS: If anybody know of a good site for earth energies in Herts or in the nearby counties, please let me know. Thank you.
Hugues Deshayes
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

Hugues Deshayes wrote:Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to go back to the Rollright Stones for a while and I do not know of any suitable site in my area.

However, I am happy to lend you the Elektrosmog meter for your experiments but I would need your postal address. Personally, I do not find it sensitive enough and I use my home built Electrostatic Electroscope detect the energy and the Trifield Natural meter to measure it. I bought mine on ebay several years ago, for £50, and I have found it to be very good. The man I bought it from told me that he had used it to detect a vortex of energy which he had been shown during an earlier dowsing course, somewhere is the South of England. In retrospect, I think he could haved been the first person to do it. If you would like a plan of the Electroscope let me know and I will send you a copy.

Please report on your experiments on this site, as this may encourage others to have a go as well.

Kind regards

Hugues

PS: If anybody know of a good site for earth energies in Herts or in the nearby counties, please let me know. Thank you.
Hugues

I did get your message but wasn't sure how to reply to a message sent via email from this site, anyway there's a few places in the Beds & Herts area, first one is Deacon Hill (Part of the Pegsdon Hill Nature reserve) which lies between Hitchin and Hexton, here the Michael Line is virtually on top of the Icknield way but it makes a slight detour to go across the the top of Deacon Hill, also here is a line that I have found that goes through the Church tower of St Mary's at Kings Walden (crossing the Mary Line in the process) and travels through Great Offley and crosses the Michael Line at Deacon Hill before heading into Bedfordshire towards the church at Higham Gobian, I have feeling that it eventually goes through the church ruins at Clophill, if it does then it will most definitely meet two others that have been named locally at the Clophill Line and the Earthlight Line (see the M&M thread).

Mentioning the Earthlight Line you could try Waulds Bank in Luton as this is where the Earthlight Line crosses the Michael Line, I have a feeling this may also go through Somries Castle which can be found on the southern boundary of Luton Airport.

The one place that is intriguing me is St Albans as I want to see if there any logical connection with lines going through the town and the time slip phenomenon that affects different areas of the town,

Royston Cave is shut for the winter now but I would mark that one in for next year.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi HD,
Many thanks for the offer of the device but a much better idea would be for me to make one if you could copy the circuit diagram you have, and during the winter I could buy the parts and make one up, im happy with cct diagrams so thats okay....Maplins might have something in their kits perhaps, but I dont know what to look for right now, so the offer of the circuit drawing would suit me fine thanks...And reporting any finds would open the door to others to have a go like you said, always a good thing as some people just never get the hang of dowsing..Trouble is we expect wonderful results right off the bat, and dowsing to a good level takes time,and you have to be patient working at it,and I ALWAYS approach it in a FUN way, then the odd bad day does not upset me at all when things dont work out,and the days when things go great is a bonus....PM you with my address ASAP.....And thanks again HD. 8)