Would like to compare notes

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Liz

Would like to compare notes

Post by Liz »

Hello, I have just done a little dowsing and I would like to know if anyone else has observed the same effect as me. I have to say I don't really know what I am doing! I walked around Bryn Celli Dhu in Anglesey. I held two L rods, and I said I was looking for lines of energy. They kept parting to make a straight line. They did this in 24 places around the circle. When I walked inside to the passage grave, they did not do anything until I got to the end, then they crossed. I have had similar effects in some other places I have been exploring, but I have not been able to compare notes with anybody else, so I am hoping there might be another person on the forum who can say what they have experienced.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Would like to compare notes

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Liz,

I apologise if I am teaching my grandmother to suck eggs but the straightening of rods would normally indicate the presence of a line of some sort, possibly an energy line or a wall either above ground or the foundations of a wall, or a track, depending on what you are looking for. The crossing of rods above a point usually indicates the centre of something, again it depends what you are looking for at the time the rods cross.

There are usually energy lines that weave in and out between the stones of a stone circle with the stones marking the nodes of the energy lines. There may have been no energy line in the grave itself until you got the end where two energy lines crossed as did the rods.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hello Liz,
I will try to see if I can help.
Although I have not been to the place you mention, I would suggest that you are picking up correctly what you are asking for.
If you start defining what you wish to find instead of all the energies lines that will be there you may only find half or much less around that site.
I would also suggest that when the angle rods move to a straight line position, that will be the position of the energy line you have requested to find whatever that line may consist of.
In walking through the tunnel and near the end, it sounds as if you picked up the position of some activity which did not involve an energy line. This could for example be the position where someone was requesting help from whatever deity or source was reveered at the time. So many options, but good to practise sometimes without getting too precise or serious and just to build confidence and obtain pleasure.
Arthur
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Liz,
Hello,
You may find this link interesting, especially about bryn celli dhu.
http://www.hedgedruid.com/
With L rods You will connect to whatever You are thinking of.
I think of my hands as antennae , and they pick up whatever I have atuned to.
The lines at such as Bryn will normally be centred into a point in the chamber, the main line down the passageway will have the strongest flow along it, similer to a church.
You need to switch thinking whilst at such places to connect with the different detectable things there.
Kevin
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Good thinking Kevin, Happy New Year mate, little late but hey where friends right. :lol:
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

Hello Liz,

I'm about to tread on some dowsers' toes but bear with me. Firstly, it seems, if I may say so, like you're a beginner at this? If so, may I recommend that you do a little reading on the subject to get yourself acquainted with the topic? Nothing heavy-duty - I'd recommend Hamish Miller's "Definitve Wee Book of Dowsing" for example, or Sig Lonegren's dowsing books. That's where I started and quickly progressed because of it.

Now - responses. What does a straight line mean? Or a cross? They mean whatever you have programmed your mind to decide they mean. There is no objective response in dowsing (here I go treading on toes - that's a controversial statement, and not one that I wholly agree with myself, but let's keep it simple for now). The dowser is the interface for the response, and you can decide what that response means for yourself. For example, Geoff who posted here tells you that a straight line means an energy line. For me it means "nothing" or "no response". I have also programmed a "barrier" response to be the rods parting to 90 degrees to indicate that I have found the outer or inner edge of something. I now have a wide vocabulary of responses which means that I can ask increasingly sophisticated questions, but essentially the important response are "yes" and "no" - those you really have to sort out early on!

I suggest you take a quick read of my blog (he says bashfully) and you can filter it on subjects related to dowsing specifically, if you like. It goes all the way back to when I knew very little about dowsing, until now when my attunement to it is somewhat sharper. It will also show you some of the things that are possible with dowsing in terms of tracing energies (see the Sacred Sites section particularly).

Enjoy,
Vapour Trail.
http://www.hedgedruid.com

p.s. Thanks for the reference, Kevin. Haven't forgotten about going out this Spring.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Might also be worth experimenting with a pendulum- especially testing for "yes" & "no" answers. This can also help with learning what questions to ask and how to ask them....crucial skills.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

mike wrote:Good thinking Kevin, Happy New Year mate, little late but hey where friends right. :lol:
And a happy and healthy new Year to You, most respected one.
Even if they have sent You to coventry.
kevin
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Vapour trail,
Read Your site with ever more interest , it is a credit to You.
I recommend it to many.
Roll on the spring, minus 14 centrigrade here last night, and this morning the water main cracked outside My house.
it was good to take on the water boards machines, i ended up giving them some rods, they all use them.
Their machine was fabulous, sent a sound wave down the pipe and showed a graph with a spike where the water was escaping.
It will be good to compare thinking and terminology of detectable signals, we are all too isolated and making our own rules as such.
Every atom, and parts that make atoms create a field about themselves( ANU)
every collective of these creates similer to scale, including the planet and galaxy and universe.
Thus it is fields within fields within fields, add infirnitum.
The lines are phase conjugate optical lasers, the direction of which determines the magnetic spin around it, the duality of these spins is that which feeds the ANU.
The lasers are in 4D, as are our true selves.
The physical 3D created by ANU is what We occupy to experience 3D
Our 4d selves interact via our hands and feet.
kevin
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Vapour Trail wrote:
"The dowser is the interface for the response, and you can decide what that response means for yourself. For example, Geoff who posted here tells you that a straight line means an energy line."

G: Not always, I did mention some alternatives , It depends on what you are looking for.

VP : " I now have a wide vocabulary of responses which means that I can ask increasingly sophisticated questions, but essentially the important response are "yes" and "no" - those you really have to sort out early on!"

(G) ...and that is very true. It is possible to program your rods, using your mind, to react to whatever you want them to do; for example, mine can give me a yes or no answer. The fun starts when they start to whizz around in circles and I can't remember what response I programmed that movement for. I think it was for a vortex.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Liz

Post by Liz »

Thank you very much to all the people who have posted such supportive and friendly replies. It will take me some time to fully take in what you have all written and I know it will help me to move on. I am pleased to learn about the hedgedruid website as well - I had never heard of that. It all shows I have come to the right place! Thanks again.