Priddy Somerset Circles,

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Priddy Somerset Circles,

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Just wondred if anyone had Dowsed the Priddy Somerset Circles, Their are 3 circles, just ditch and bank now ,Two can be seen in one field, the third in anther, i am going to ask the farmer for permission to dowse the circles, so will invite others if it is given.
Bryan a some what Dsylexic travler in time and space.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Priddy Somerset Circles,

Post by mike »

A FRIEND camps in Somerset during the summer and tells me he has dowsed all sorts of interestings things near his camp site, I dowsed the area on Google Earth, and its true a lot has gone on there in past history,okay perhaps not mind blowing things, but interesting just the same.Being so far away in the Midlands and me not driving far these days, its hard to ever get the chance to visit, But Google offers a way to experience the magic and wonder of the area, trouble is you dont get the sun tan, or feel the wind in your face,or the smell of new cut grass. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi B.J.C.C,
I havent ever visited the Priddy Circles, but I had a close look on Google today, and they dowse to be some 2300 years old in my humble opinion, a very nice site, and all around are ancient sites that would give pleasure to anyone who visits Im sure. But above(to the north) of the B3135 and a little west of the Priddy Circles is another older site in the form of a huge cross ! These date to 3000 years old, and must have predated the Priddy Circles I believe, its a cracking place there, wonderful active sites all around, a dowsers dream if you like,so full of exciting places where the Earth Mother is strong.Even just below the B3135 is the Nine Barrows site, another wonderful place to walk, WOW.
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

mike wrote:Hi B.J.C.C,
I havent ever visited the Priddy Circles, but I had a close look on Google today, and they dowse to be some 2300 years old in my humble opinion, a very nice site, and all around are ancient sites that would give pleasure to anyone who visits Im sure. But above(to the north) of the B3135 and a little west of the Priddy Circles is another older site in the form of a huge cross ! These date to 3000 years old, and must have predated the Priddy Circles I believe, its a cracking place there, wonderful active sites all around, a dowsers dream if you like,so full of exciting places where the Earth Mother is strong.Even just below the B3135 is the Nine Barrows site, another wonderful place to walk, WOW.
Yes it is, not far is Stanton drew stone circles, all full of mystical history.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I checked the Megalithic Portal site for details of the Priddy Circles, and notice the huge cross of sacred sites is NOT MARKED on their very good maps, I was on the MP forum for ages, but they dont treat dowsers in a decent way, always a battle to express yourself and offer opinions, and details of ancient sites world wide.For anything else its a wonderful forum, just dont ever say you dowse a little,think they must all be Catholics, as dowsing does not go down well at all, even on the dowsing thread there :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: I will measure the cross near the Priddy Circles and come back later, they should be recorded I feel, and a huge cross running north to south and east to west on the compass line, NOT there by accident I feel folks.
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

mike wrote:I checked the Megalithic Portal site for details of the Priddy Circles, and notice the huge cross of sacred sites is NOT MARKED on their very good maps, I was on the MP forum for ages, but they dont treat dowsers in a decent way, always a battle to express yourself and offer opinions, and details of ancient sites world wide.For anything else its a wonderful forum, just dont ever say you dowse a little,think they must all be Catholics, as dowsing does not go down well at all, even on the dowsing thread there :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: I will measure the cross near the Priddy Circles and come back later, they should be recorded I feel, and a huge cross running north to south and east to west on the compass line, NOT there by accident I feel folks.
So i might of stumbled on a unknown Engery line by accident, iam actualy trying to buy a home some 100 yards from the circles, thanks mike.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi B.J.C.C.,
What a lucky chap, to have all that wonderful energy and power right in your house and garden, the forces that feed those powerful sites will run every way in that area, you would be sitting on powerful forces in just about every place close to those Priddy Circles.I know of a friend who lives where a powerful energy line runs, and sitting in his living room he writes poetry from his Abbas Ann home near Andover right on this influence, AND he has won any number of contests...Make of that what you will, but I know when I walk the avenue at Avebury I always feel great and open to those special forces passing there, they are NOT your every day occurance honest....Enjoy this gift B.J.C.C, and use the force and knowledge well, this Priddy area is every bit as powerful and special,you will see.Come back later with a measurement of the cross area, its big, but as yet unmarked,I think people should be aware of this wonderful site.
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

mike wrote:Hi B.J.C.C.,
What a lucky chap, to have all that wonderful energy and power right in your house and garden, the forces that feed those powerful sites will run every way in that area, you would be sitting on powerful forces in just about every place close to those Priddy Circles.I know of a friend who lives where a powerful energy line runs, and sitting in his living room he writes poetry from his Abbas Ann home near Andover right on this influence, AND he has won any number of contests...Make of that what you will, but I know when I walk the avenue at Avebury I always feel great and open to those special forces passing there, they are NOT your every day occurance honest....Enjoy this gift B.J.C.C, and use the force and knowledge well, this Priddy area is every bit as powerful and special,you will see.Come back later with a measurement of the cross area, its big, but as yet unmarked,I think people should be aware of this wonderful site.
Mike,

I have only put a offer in, its not been accepted yet, i was thinking of opening a healing centre, or evan dowsing school their, might evan try to become a tutor here, got to join first, just wishing, evan hopeing.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi B.J.C.C.
Yes I can think of more things that would work in the influence of those powerful forces there, its a site where everything you do is enhanced for the better, a Church or College, any place of learning, a retreat and somewhere you could go to discover the REAL you.....The cross ancient site to the west of the Priddy Circles is some 471.39 yds long on its north/south line, and some 257.35 yds long on its east/west line of the cross, containing in both lines six sacred sites dating to 3000 years when it first bacame active, the lines are very close to north/south/east/west if not dead on those compass points...While it does not seem to be marked on the Megalith Portal map, I think people should record and look at this site, as its every bit as powerful as the Priddy Circles in my opinion, and older....Good luck with your offer friend.