Pyramids

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Pyramids

Post by mike »

Across the planet Im finding many broken or blocked Leys, you need to double check every time if the force is passing fully, asking if Leys are here is not enough. Sometimes at blocked Leys just a small amount of energy passes through, so you need to know if its just a partial block, and clear what ever is causing this. I have a dedicated link to blocked Leys at ancient sites, and the list is growing all the time, its rewarding but drains you looking and clearing ancient sites, but its my job now it seems.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Found and repaired so many broken Leys now across the planet, it’s a rewarding job to know the forces pass after clearing where a break has happened, and dowse each line running for miles as it once did in the very distant past. The Ley network links up right across the planet, they wrap around the planet like a ball of wool, and feed every passing ancient site both known and those unknown to full power and influence again.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The Pyramids are no doubt powerful places on planet Earth, they now have active Ley lines running across them in at least two directions, and produce a force both below and above each of the two large Pyramids. This force is one times the Pyramid depth, and perhaps three or four times it’s height, each time coming from the apex of each Pyramid in my opinion.
The Leys have been active for many months now across each Pyramid, and the power levels are strong today as they were when I first cleared them some time ago. I think in time Leys do get blocked or affected, the angle of magnetic north moves every 72 years a degree, so it’s very possible for Ley lines to get broken.
It’s important to dowse and check ancient sites are still active with full power, it’s something I do often across the planet, clearing and mending them when I can with help from higher forces. It takes a moment and costs nothing, and the immediate reward is dowsing a site with strong energy and influence afterwards, good for another hundred years.