Pyramids

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Pyramids

Post by mike »

Working through the list I find Mount Elbrus has a powerful Sacred Site right where the Google Mount symbol is, some 3200 years old for the first time it bacame active, all to the south of here it feels active without a hot spot ? And 1023.29 mtr to the west along the compass bearing 310.84 is another sacred site under the snow, with another miles off towards the north/west in the Mountains, all dating the same at 3200 years for me...Newgrange needs no explaination, powerful and historic and without doubt very powerful sacred site....Checking the others now, come back later.

Mount Kasbeck in my opinion has influence all around the west/south side but its coming from a point west close to Mount Dzhimara just on its east side only 31.67 mtrs away at an angle of 124.74 degrees from the Google Mount logo, it dates for me some 2500 years when it became active as a sacred site, I will try and look for links between all these special places and Menkaure...

Basra I cannot find anything close, but to the north/west close to Mount Kuh-e Sefid is a sacred site only 1200 years active some 694.47 kmtrs at an angle to Bara of 100 degrees... Bushed now and my eyes are burning, look again Monday fingers crossed folks. 8)
Ronnie Gallagher

Post by Ronnie Gallagher »

Thanks for the posts guys.

The 'whale' is my nickname for this 'monument'. In fact all of the figures are as yet unknown to archaeology so it makes sense to call them something. Usually I've called them after animals that they sort of look like. A whale is actually quite appropriate as it is huge at 140m long. There is also another angle I am following up on where there is evidence that there may have been an Arctic inflow to the Caspian Sea at the end of the Ice Age. There's various bits of evidence for this in the form of rock art, alien species. The attached slide shows what appears to be a beaked whale and a guillemot, and note the ancient map. A walrus tusk was also found. Its not dated yet but could be a Viking trading item.

Mike
What you might find interesting is 'Enoch', another nickname for a 200m hillside carving of a human image with upraised arms. This gesture is ubiquitous in smaller scale rock art. The image overlooks the mountain Besh Barmak.

Enoch
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll13 ... ffface.jpg (link broken)

And

Mt Barmak (Besh Bamak).

If you look closely to the left of Barmak you'll note a raised beach. The front edge of this is 100m above mean sea level. During deglaciation Barmak was a headland sticking out into the Caspian Sea. With its craggy head it I consider it to be a large animal like anthropomorph, which is a reasonable statement conisidering it has two associated images - Enoch, and the BB Serpent, plus a wealth of unexplored archaeology. I'm pretty sure it links in to Egyptian mythology as the Mountain of Bakhau of the Rising Sun from the Book of the Dead. You might find the name Barmak and the anthropomorphic image of interest by comparing it with Harmakhis and associated connotations. e.g. http://www.themystica.com/mythical-folk ... akhis.html.

Cheers

Ronnie
Ronnie Gallagher

Post by Ronnie Gallagher »

Sorry Mike I did not see your last post, on page 2. Thanks for looking at some of the sites.

I'm glad you found something interesting and look forward to haring more. In the meantime I'll look into the dates and locations, though it might be best to use GPS cooridinates for Google Earth.

Thanks

Ronnie
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi RG,
WORK through your pictures when I have a moment, they look interesting, and might provide some dowsing force when I have another look, busy just now....
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi R.G,
Those photos all contain for me energy/influence coming from the south/west side of most pictures, and when I dowsed the snake mounds they seem to be the area where its feeding outwards from this point to the west of BESBARMAQ, would I be right to say the snake mounds are here on the west side of BESBARMAQ Ronnie ? This sacred site like you say is perhaps at its head is on Google just 0.01 KM from Besbarmaq at an angle of 253.75 degrees being I believe some 2500 years since this site became active...WITH another sacred site further out almost at the same angle at 256.20 degrees from Besbarmaq and some 0.28 KM west of there being 3200 years since becoming active, working from Google Earth Ronnie...These sites I feel sure would connect with each others energy lines and feed each other along with local/distant sacred sites, with perhaps NOT DIRECT force lines but using sacred sites to connect and all link up, like a golf course has 18 holes, but not in a straight line from one to another...Wonderful pictures, many having powerful energy of the planet in them at these ancient sites, Google Earth does not show much in fine detail, but dowsing the area you can feel the pull of the forces there.

Checking the snake mound in Scotland later, love those forces and places where ancient man first felt the power of the planet/cosmos.

Tried looking for the Scottish Snake Mounds but cannot dowse anything powerful between Kilmore and Kilbride, a site thats powerful is below Kilmore, but thats in forest and cannot see much.A site between the two towns does I believe have a burial there dating to 3000 years ago, perhaps a Clan Chief, worth a look if I ever venture up the Highlands the nu.. :lol:
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

I'm working on the theories for how the pyramids in Egypt were built and I just wanted to know if you guys had any other points to add to what I have written.

The first theory is that Aliens built them because they were so precise. The raitio of height to length equaled pi. They pointed to different constalations and to this day, no one has been able to make an exact replica of the pyramids. But, there are no traces of aliens existing, landing on earth etc.

The Second theory is that the Egyptian slaves built them. But there are some flaws in this theory because, how were all the workers fed for the 4000 years it took to build them. How did they transport that many stone blocks to the top of the pyramid (which was 4000 ft high). If they had ramps, the slight angle of the ramp would have made the ramp bigger than the pyramids. There was no rope to pulll the blocks up the ramp. As well, trees were scarce in Egypt and were needed for shade and food. Although, they could have imported wood from Alexandria, and floated it down the Nile.

The third theory is that they composed a formula of natron and silt in the Nile that would dry as rocks.( Has been tested by scientists.)Therefore they could pour the molds, then put them into the pyramid which would mean they wouldn't have to feed as many workers and wouldn't need the large ramps. But, how can we be sure they had the knowledge to think of this?

If you have any imput what so ever on any of these theories I would greatly appreciate it.
Signature deleted - please do not post product links in your signature
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Where did you get the idea that it took 4000 years to build the pyramids, Christopher?
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

I'm working on the theories for how the pyramids in Egypt were built and I just wanted to know if you guys had any other points to add to what I have written.

The first theory is that Aliens built them because they were so precise. The raitio of height to length equaled pi. They pointed to different constalations and to this day, no one has been able to make an exact replica of the pyramids. But, there are no traces of aliens existing, landing on earth etc.
Hi Christopher, It is possible but unlikely - it is easy to jump to an extreme conclusion if methods are not understood. On one hand the preciseness of the pyramids is in itself a form of expression, like the *real* crop circle phenomina but like other monuments in the world is possible and far more likely to be a human creation.
The other questions to be asked is what purpose they served, and looking at the chambers and construction they seem to be purposefull, a right reserved for the royal in egypt. So are we suppossing that the pharoahs were alien or that they were in league with the aliens, or that they habitants post their construction? Im pretty sure archeological finds disproove most of this, but again this is still not the end all.
If we look at the construction, the materials used may be important, but logical from a human point of view, I ask myself that If I was capable of flight between galaxies, whether I would build a pyramid, and If I did would I build it out of these materials, alas I am not an alien (although it doesn't always feel like this!)
Interestingly have you heard of coral castle:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2292&p=11253&hilit=coral#p11253
the methods used by this guy are pretty amazing, he said he used methods adopted by the builders of the pyramids. He spoke of torsion fields and what he described as anti-gravity, explanations which dont currently fir the accepted science (not to say he was wrong) also this stone was carved whilst being moved :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Hor ... nder_Stone
There is also some usefull info at this site:
http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/extremasonry.htm
The only thing that can be said conclusively is it was a remarkeable feat!

The Second theory is that the Egyptian slaves built them. But there are some flaws in this theory because, how were all the workers fed for the 4000 years it took to build them. How did they transport that many stone blocks to the top of the pyramid (which was 4000 ft high). If they had ramps, the slight angle of the ramp would have made the ramp bigger than the pyramids. There was no rope to pulll the blocks up the ramp. As well, trees were scarce in Egypt and were needed for shade and food. Although, they could have imported wood from Alexandria, and floated it down the Nile.
Not sure about the 4000 years respectably like Helen said. The consensus is it took 20-30 years
http://www.unmuseum.org/kpyramid.htm
Im not sure on the ramps, however there are several explanations on the link above. I have also seen egyption art showing many slaves pulling a large block, and some sort of liquid being poured infront, perhaps a lubricant (I have searched for an hour and cannot find the image!)

The third theory is that they composed a formula of natron and silt in the Nile that would dry as rocks.( Has been tested by scientists.)Therefore they could pour the molds, then put them into the pyramid which would mean they wouldn't have to feed as many workers and wouldn't need the large ramps. But, how can we be sure they had the knowledge to think of this?
On investigation, the egyptions like many ancient races seem to be aware of a lot of things, even possibly electrical properties in the materials used, i.e bluestone quartz at stonehenge, mica at teotihuacan
http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/mexicoteotihuacan.htm
precise geometry exists in many ancient structures around the world, from stonehenge to temples now underwater a good book on the subject of temples is Freddy Silvas "common Wealth", with some very compelling theories on these structures.

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Christopher wrote: If they had ramps, the slight angle of the ramp would have made the ramp bigger than the pyramids.
A French architect, Jean-Pierre Houdin, has recently suggested that they might have been constructed using an internal ramp. See here for details. There is some pretty compelling evidence to support this theory:
When the French team surveyed the Great Pyramid, they used microgravimetry, a technique that enabled them to measure the density of different sections of the pyramid, thus detecting hidden chambers. The French team concluded that there were no large hidden chambers inside it. If there was a ramp inside the pyramid, shouldn't the French have detected it? In 2000, Henri Houdin was presenting this theory at a scientific conference where one of the members of the 1986 French team was present. He mentioned to Houdin that their computer analysis of the pyramid did yield one curious image, something they couldn't interpret and therefore ignored. That image showed exactly what Jean-Pierre Houdin's theory had predicted--a ramp spiraling up through the pyramid.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Stephen KA Dawson

Post by Stephen KA Dawson »

Steve Dawson logging in: I'm very interested in the Pyramids and recently have been trying to locate True North using Earth-Grids. The main Pyramids in Egypt are only 3 arcs of a degree off True North, (if built 30,000 years ago this is the same angle North Africa has moved in this time). Always been interested in the Sea-Salt connection and the tide mark halfways up the main Pyramid, as the last time that plain was flooded with sea water was 26,000 years ago. An incredible mystery.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

“Always been interested in the Sea-Salt connection and the tide mark halfways up the main Pyramid, as the last time that plain was flooded with sea water was 26,000 years ago. An incredible mystery.”

My dowsing indicates that some of the stepped pyramids were built some 30,000 years ago and these did have a tide mark half way up.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

The base of the Great pyramid is 60 Mtrs above present sea level.According to these charts, the last time the sea level rose to a hieght that would have reached the pyramid would have been about 3 million years ago.I know that natural land/continant subsidence is a factor to be considered, but I doubt that there would have been much of that going on in the last 30,000years
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

I now understand that the “Tide mark” half way up a pyramid is far more likely to be that of the level of sand over millennia
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Hi Geoff - not sure, but I read somewhere that there was a very rainy period in Egypt sometime after the last ice age.
I was looking at the sea level chart that I posted up (bottom one) and noticed two periods of time when the sea level must have been almost rising before the peoples eyes. One such period seems to be around 130,000 B.P and the other is around 15,000 B.C........I would guess that noahs ark bible story might be a retelling of a time when instead of the sea level rising, say,a metre every year - it began dramatically rising, say 5 metres a year.
Interestingly , Gobekli teke(in Turkey) was built around 12 or 13? thousand years years ago and it happens to be sited on a nice, dry hill and its megaliths are adourned with animal carvings........the original ark maybe?.....like a sanctury to climb to in the event of a potential extreme sea level rise and, meanwhile, could be used as a place in which to practice shamanism in order to try and gain some sort of insight into why the world seemed to be dissappearing.People of that time may well have believed that it would keep rising until there is no land left at all. By the time of Gobekli Teke, the sea level had already risen about 40 metres since the beginning of the end of the last ice age, so their near ancestors (Mesolithic hunter gathers)must have been already been affected by the loss of the fertile, food- rich, lowlying land. Maybe all the early neolithic temples/observatorys were an attempt by man/woman to 'get a grip', and start learning (....or possibly, re-learning??) the sciences in order to make sense of the 'calamity', and possibly learn how to 'save the planet'.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Eel,

As I understand it, geologically, the rise in sea level can be attributed to a period when the ice on this planet melts very considerably over a period of several thousand years. I alsi understand that the last IceAge finished some 15000 yers ago and subsequent ice melt raised the sea level rose sufficiently to create the English Channel but did not affect any of the Pyramids in Egypt.

I think you would agree that the legend of a great flood appears in many parts of the world and am American geologist camd up with a theory that a flood in the Giza area did a small amount of damage to the Sphynx about 11000 years ago.

Back in February 2000, 9 of us conducted a remote viewing exercise into the possible existence of a Hall of Records beneath the Sphynx. This was one of Peter Stewart’s remote viewing experiments and I still have a copy of the results of the remote viewings. One of the questions we were asked was “was there evidence of any water damage to the Hall of records ?”
Although most of the group said “no”, I did dowse that there had been considerable damage by water in the Hall itself which was/is some 30 feet below the Sphynx.
Now, the question arises – can anyone recognize what was damaged by water all that time ago and can dowsing supply an answer that remote viewing cannot ?

I cannot find any connection between that Turkish site you mention and the Ark
Geoff