Pyramids

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Pyramids

Post by EEL »

Hi Geof - Not sure if there is a connection between the Gobekli Tepe site and the Ark story....probably just my mind wandering and wondering (as this wonderfull forum thankfully allows).
Just read the interesting, earlier posts in this thread by Ronnie in relation to the Caspian sea region...which in turn educated me on the subject of post glacial 'raised beaches'.During the ice retreat and melting process, local areas that naturally blocked the path of excess water to the oceans, were subject to more dramatic flooding.It looks like Caspian Sea was one such area.

I'm just wondering if a series of rescue missions to save the animals, that were becoming cut off by more dramatic water level rises, were the basis for the Ark story .Heading for the 'higher ground' might be symbolised by the Arks' mythalogical resting place.The bible tells us that it landed on mount Ararat which , at over 5000 mtrs high, would never have flooded, so more probably symbolised the sanctuary of safe, higher ground.Ararat is about 300 miles from Gobekli.
This bit by Andrew Collins tells of a closer association (to Gobekli) of the Ark legend:

"Mount Ararat is the only site where Noahs Ark made first landfall after the Flood only in Chritian tradition.Prior to the fifth century, the so called Place of Descent was Cudi-Dag (Mount Judi), near Cizre in Southeast Turkey, the site today revered by Muslims and various indigenous Kurdish sects. It was the Armenian Church who moved the location of the Place of Descent so that it might fall into their jurisdiction."
Cudi-Dag is only 150 miles away from Gobekli.
I will stop my 'wandering' now.
P.S - I've been doing a bit of archeo-dating dowsing recently so will have a go at analysing the Sphinx and report back. Strangely (for me), I havn't done much reading about the Sphinx, so it might take a little time to familiarise myself with the site and its' legends before being able to ask questions as to the contents of the Hall.
- Eel.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Regretfully I have no information to pass on about Noah’s Ark except that dowsing confirms that it did exist in the area of the Caspian Sea, but not in the same millennium as the flood, caused by rain, that damaged the Hall of Records under the Sphynx.

Incidentally, one of the remote viewing group, I mention in my last post, reported that he had reached the Hall of Records under the Sphyinx via a passage from the Great Pyramid.

The Great Pyramid was found, by some of the group, to have been built with a gold tip and the Sphynx had a crown on its head.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Not followed this thread very close, but two places just east of Juta have powerful Sacred Sites fed by energy lines from dowsing tonight if its any help with your research on this area..One at 42 33 29 88 N 44 48 55 18 E and the other 42 33 25 93 N 44 49 34 49 E in my opinion both these are very powerful in a very wild place. I have no dates for when they become active, but I can look if you wish...Tried to find Mount Barmak but failed on Google ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Baku, the head sticking out in the Caspian Sea on the west side has a sort of checkers board lines/system of energy lines crossing north to south and others east to west across the entire area for miles going west.In the west are a number of Sacred Sites using the Ley force of the planet, the way the Leys are situated look very odd, almost planned even ?
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Hi Mike -I dowsed the Baku region of Azerbaijan and found two large energy lines running roughly North-South, East-West and crossing somewhere just North of the town of Mastaga. The E-W line appears to be larger than the N-S line.I hope that this info will help you in mapping this area. Would you check out energies at the Azokh cave (to the West) .....its been used by humans for a VERY long time - I would be interested to see what you can 'pick up' there. Thanks -eel.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Eel,
Just saw this post before I had an early night, the area to the North of Mastaga 0.78 miles has this well defined Ley system where they cross those from the East in this draughts board fashion every fixed distance almost like they have been drawn there on the land, its just not looking natural at all ? This is the same to the west for a distance where the Leys cross in this weird way, you dont ever see this much, its not normal for me at all.....The caves at Azokh are interesting, the position of the caves sits on a large Sacred Site very old and 33 by 36 feet across, so not a circle but close, and dates for me 10000 years when the site became active with powerful radial and concentric energy lines moving away from its centre, like the wires on a dart board Eel...How this plays out under ground I dont know, going to look for any pictures I can find on the web, just about my limit. :lol:

I dowsed loads of pictures of the caves and nothing appears to be powerful below ground at all, I know the Ley energy runs at 3cm above ground, so here at least the entrance is all powerful, but nothing below ground for me.Its perhaps just a place of shelter for early folk who used the cave system for cover and safety, in cold dark times from the past. Interesting I know animals can feel the power of Sacred Sites and avoid it except bats, so perhaps this energy provided a strong gate/barrier to the cave entrance for the people keeping out all passing animals, in those ancient times.

I dowsed the other night lOOKING for the Ark, and could not find it in Turkey Mount Ararat is it ? Might try somewhere else again later.
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Check out the Rehime Khanim Mosque, in the northern suburb of Mastaga. It is a giant structure built in the 90's on top of the tomb of an early Muslim saint. It is an important pilgrimage centre for Shia moslems. I'm picking up two large lines crossing at this place, creating an energy reading of around 16,000 Bovis Units (very good).Not picking up your grid pattern that you found in this area, but a quick google of the peninsula reveals that it has been extensively mined for oil and, as a result, is quite badly scarred and polluted. Hope that helps.
The Azykh cave (near Azokh) has been inhabited by humans for two million years. Again, I'm not picking up on your (radiating pattern) but am picking up on two large lines that cross at the cave in a NE-SW /SE-NW configuration. My energy readings of this place reveal it to be generating 19,000 Bovis Units (very, very good)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cannot find the Mosque Eel, but I agree with the cave site, the energy /Ley force does run in the direction you said.The Earth force at the cave entrance is like a dart board and the wires of concentric and radial lines coming from the centre outwards Eel, and yes its powerful.Above Mastaga is that box shaped Ley force of lines which runs west as well across the country, its so precise and ordered, I just cannot see that natural in nature, almost computer drawn ?
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Hi Mike - the mosque is about a mile north of Mastaga, If you look at the area thats halfway between the centre of Mastaga and the coast to the north- you can clearly see (at 2500 feet elevation) a white blob -zoom in and you'll see the mosque.
The Azykh cave sure does look like a very intersting place -would love to go and experience the energies there. I will have to dowse a more detailed plan of the cave complex when I can find one. -eel
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Both Nardaran and Masid Mosques are special places with strong energies passing through each area, these buildings were placed to allow the Earth forces to influence no doubt in the past.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking tonight for the Ark, I found an influence SWW of Mount Ararat, and following that I dowsed a place in Turkey I believe called Karbasan, and to the north of there high in the Mountains I believe the remains of the Ark are.It dowses with influence that I cannot find anywhere else.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Something for all dowsers to look for is a cavity just reported to be in Khufu Pyramid, ultra sonic scanning has found a large cavity above the gallery,with the thought whats in there ? Perhaps someone can dowse for the cavity and post what they find, that would be something to brag about down the pub !! Im now having a look, come back if I find the cavity and something there.

Okay I dowse the cavity is smaller than the area of the gallery and nothing in it, and its a resonance cavity which tuned with the energy Ley and deep fault line causes a force to pulse from the top of the Pyramid out into deep space, a beacon if you will.Its the only Pyramid out of the three that pulses a strong energy up into the atmosphere and space beyond,its a homing signal, a path to the heavens ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just found this thread again after a long while, interesting I found and cleared Leys at ALL the Pyramids this week, giving the energy and power an increase at North to South and east to west including sse. Try and see what changes this brings, I know now each Pyramid has a powerful area four times the height and one length its depth above and below each site !! This does not happen at the many Russian plastic Pyramids, they do get an area high in each site of power, but not.like the true Pyramid does ? Its an area of looking to produce natural forces, and I wish them luck, but it needs Leys plus the plastic building to make this happen. A cavity does enhance forces, look at Silbury Hill where its middle was dug out in the past and not back filled.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes the area around Baku where Leys run is not natural at all, its like Ireland where some Leys just run within the country, and DONT continue out to sea either east to west or north to South further. Its an exciting find and asks many questions, with the immediate one of WHO made these Leys and why ? Needs further dowsing to see whats happening, a good day finding this.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

At Baku the distances between north to south leys from the east going west is 15.79 miles and 17.45 miles and 9.55 miles between each of those north to south Leys passing through the Baku area, its not very uniform so perhaps its not man made, but still has that very much a grid pattern to me like it was surveyed and drawn ?? Im looking further now here, might pick up something on Google Earth, often the subject is hidden in plain view.

Just double checked and every Ley path is blocked in some form or another, missed that just getting yes for a Ley passing when I dowsed !! Going to look now at every site to clear and restore each Ley if I can with help.

Nine blocked Leys all told, all are fine with natural forces passing the area around Baku again,sorted.