marlborough castle font relocation

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: marlborough castle font relocation

Post by ledgehammer »

Mike, sounds nice, will have to check it out. Bury st eds is nice, the Abbey, it might just be on the way for you...
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Last time down home I got lost and followed the A14 instead of A11, went through Bury E, but I was not in the mood to see whats there :evil: The road rage was running high and I just wanted to get back to the road I knew 8) Dont often get lost but last time down I did for a while, passed some nice country I remember when I was looking for road signs...When I had the motor bike I used to travel through Bury E all the while to cut out Norwich, more so on football match day, but this time down I was struck with how dry the entire area is Norfolk/Suffolk, it looks like parts of Mexico, sage brush and all. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just found this thread after a very long time hope everything is good with you Tom.Im still dowsing and learning ,and getting better I hope,its always a fun thing for me first and foremost.So many things just waiting to be found and researched,life is exciting when you dowse,even if you are not very mobile anymore as Google Earth is the new medium to use.