pictograms linked with water energies?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
duster

pictograms linked with water energies?

Post by duster »

2012 greetings and happy hunting all.
Wondering if anyone looking at Hamish-type manifestations/pictograms has noticed a correlation with water energy?
I've only dowsed a few, mostly simple multi-petalled types all of which have had one of the petal-ends aligned with the edge of a water line. I've also watched a few being dowsed by others in spots I had earlier found a water line or a blind spring.
The only time I accidentally found a much more complex shape was on an old landfill site which was being re-used and healed and at that time, some years ago, didn't check if water was present.
Mayhap there are different forms associated with different earth energies? Then again, that might be just too simple!
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Pictograms

Post by EEL »

Although I've been dowsing earth energy lines for quite a few years now,all this pictogram stuff is new to me.I was wondering what size are these pictures and do they join/eminate from earth energy lines, or can they stand alone?.I would be very gratefull if anyone has got any practical advice on how to find and map these manifestations.Thanks.
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Pictograms

Post by EEL »

Hello....is there anybody out there ?
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Don't know about anyone else on here but I don't know what you mean by:
all this pictogram stuff
...maybe that's why nobody has responded?
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

I should have said 'the concept of pictograms are new to me'.Sorry and thanks for pointing it out Simon.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

EEL

I guess you mean energy patterns.

I spent some time at a clearing i n the woods, mapping out what I thought to be a curve in a ten-15 pace energy line, the reason I chose this spot was the energy line passed through a bank, so I could measure the width at a higher level, as the theory at the time led me to believe that It could possibly be wider the higher the land. This in part could explain the fluctuation in widths accross the same line. I believed that perhaps the dowseable line was an eminance of a point beneath the surface, and that the energy which we dowse is a consequence of something underground such as a water line e.t.c

During this time I found many lines passing through the area, I mapped out each one with string and pegs, and found that rather than a curve it was between 3 and 10 lines which were straight. I mapped out these in great detail, and dowsed along them, at one point I was convinced I had made them up, so I dowsed with my eyes shut and done some checks and indeed found that even with my eyes shut I still found the same configuration.

I later found out that the bank was the remains of a round barrow, (with a road passing through it as well), I found there to be a point where many of the lines seemed to converge on, but this is all occurred over a few visits to the site, I was bemused and put it down to the vast wildlife surrounding the area, i.e trees e.t.c

I found myself dowsing in a few of the local churches to see if there were a) any ratios and measurements which were universal, and wether there was any evidence of planning this b) any energy lines, and dowseable energy patterns on a more fine scale c) whether any interesting knowledge or symbolism at the churches could demonstrate knowledge of energies e.t.c

After much dowsing I kept finding the same patterns, and at one point I was shocked, so shocked I had to take a step back and re-evaluate everything. It is hard to explain what happened during this, but I reached a very certain conclusion. One which explains these manifestations as expression, and we are able to witness this expression, it happens with the rate that rabbits breed, with the way that plants grow, with our ability to draw a formula, which can identify an order within a seemingly random natural world.

Therefore I think you can get these manifestations anywhere, I beleieve that the energy is everywhere, and although at ancient sites we can find energy lines, I believe this to be a concentration of the energy which make up you and I and the gnomes in your neighbours garden. It may be that at a stone circle (such as Hamish's DVD the spirit of the serpent), these manifestations are more accessible, but I bet with enough intent you could create an area in your garden, in which you could almost like painting a blank canvass, dowse these energy patterns. And I bet you would get similar configurations which you could research and find on the internet, named as sacred geometry, and these would be impossible to map out yourself.

I also believe this energy has the capacity to divide itself, right down to the smallest atom, up to the universe itself. Our perception is key on how we interpret the world around us, and science could be described as a collective understanding of the world around us, but potentially as individuals we are much stronger.

Hope this helps,

and let us know how you get on :-)

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

The preferred term, adopted in the revised EEG Encyclopedia, is Geoglyph.

In answer to the original question, they can manifest independently of energy lines, particularly the more 'archetypal images' sort as found by Billy Gawn these tend to be more symbolic/figurative in nature; but they can also be related to energy lines and fields as typified by the more geometric types found by Hamish Miller, Colin Bloy and others.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Tom and Graham-thanks very much for your extremely helpfull replies.I'm looking forward to investigating these patterns and will report any findings-cheers. P.S-If you can move an energy line onto a new pathway,say around a building using intent-then whats to stop you 'coaxing the line to flow along a pre-planned shape ,before it carries on its way....i wonder?.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Tom

Some really good investigative work going on there - well done. I can understand your feeling of shock. There is really so much we still do not know about how what these energies do. I measured a pattern/geoglyph once after reading of Hamish Millers work in New Zealand but had to stop as I realised it was taking me down a path I was not ready for - too much information too soon and I was not sure how it fitted in. Flow directions with the energy lines is another area I have had to put on hold - too much information coming in and again no way to be able to fit it all together meaningfully. One day I hope to get back to these things but I am still not ready yet.

EEL yes you can move these lines on to new pathways. Coaxing a line to go along a pre-planned shape is exactly what our ancestors did. When you map out the lines you can see the patterns and then where these patterns have been altered. The St. Michael and St. Mary deviations around Avebury were moved into the their current positions so that they could run alongside each other in the middle of the circles. People moving the lines was a problem for them back then as it seemed like it was all about controlling them and keeping the sacred nodes in tact and under your control. I think this was what the dragon wars were all about with the red welsh dragon lines and the white english dragon lines. The 'Merlin' like priests could move these lines, power up sites like Dragon Hill at Uffington and then use them to enhance their psychic arts.

Have a read of 'The key to the Secret of the Ancients'. The book gives much more information on this than I can in a post on a forum. You can find it at http://www.keytosecretoftheancients.com

If you are going to move the lines though I would suggest keeping it to just repairing nodes or to relieving geopathically stressed areas.
Graham we should probably have some guidelines on moving lines that all dowsers could agree on. Am more than happy to make some further suggestions on this if it is of any help.
Hope this is of some help
Rory
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Rory
Thanks for more good advice.I understand what you mean about making sense of new infomation. I've been dowsing for quite a few years now and there is,i feel,so much more that I have yet to learn about the nature of energy lines and our past and present uses/benefits of them. I'm not going to let my head spin [too much!] during my investigation of geoglyphs.
I am surprised that there are no BSD guidelines on moving E.Ls. For me,when I'm moving a line,its a 'giving reiki' kind of expereance -and when administering rieki[ or any other type of healing that uses 'chi' ] to somebody,you want to know how to protect and ground yourself otherwise you could find yourself getting pretty drained. In my experience, the energy and focus that i need to move lines is far greater than what I need when I'm dowsing.Sometimes I will dowse a line that needs moving but I might not have the personal energy levels [ having a bad cold etc ] to be moving it there and then-I've made that mistake before-too eager to get on with the work.After say living on a detremental energy line for five years I dont think a week would make a great difference ...return and do it when you are feeling tip-top. You can n always move the persons bed/favourite chair meanwhile.
I think that ,for now I will definately be sticking to only moving lines around houses etc. For me this has meaning, because I know that my action is going to prevent further ill health for the people living there. When I'm doing this I'm very aware that I'm 'disturbing' the grid in some way, I first ask for permission and when given,only move it the minimum distance needed-then check to make sure that the energy is indeed 'adhering' to its new detour and that it carries on its way as it did befoe the work was done.
Anway...I'm off to find and map some geglyphs.....Imight be some time!#+^o@8xxxxx0+o .

Iain.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi EEL
Thanks for your comments. Yes you are right what you say about moving the lines, you have to be careful. I have been moving them and repairing nodes for around 3 years and would add to what you say. As you may or may not know these energy lines, when they are away from the sacred places, move from one side to the other side and back again. They have a vibration and a frequency (Sacred sites like standing stones appear to anchor the movement at that point).

I have spent many months measuring these movements every day. The point I want to make is this. When you move a line, it acts a bit like a wave in that it takes a while for it to settle down again - rather like ripples lasting for a while in a pond until it becomes calm again. The moving of the line appears to set up another vibration and it can take as long as 2 months to settle back to its normal rhythm and movement. During that time, and until it settles, it is not a good idea do any work with it as all the lines in the area become destabilised by the movement - its like a knock on effect (You can see it on the graphs over time when you make regular measurements). So if you are moving lines or repairing nodes give them time to settle down. I often wonder if this is what people call lines being detrimental to them. Lines that run through peoples houses are often moved a short distance one way and then the other way by what is going on emotionally in the house. This can give rise to constantly unsettled energy line movement and this leads to a sort of chaotic energy movement that I think in turn leads to these detrimental effects.

By the way, if you have not already tried - an my apologies if you already do this, you do not need to be on the line to move them. You can do it from a distance and remain quite safe from any energy drain or any other effects. Lastly you are very right to ask permission first. I have often had the answer that they do not want to move - heaven knows why. I have even been back some time later and asked again and sometimes this time they have wanted to be moved. Timing seems to be important. Still not got all the answers though which is what keeps me dowsing every day.
Anyway, enough from me on that, best to try things out rather than believe what I write.
All the best
Rory

PS Just happened to have a great day dowsing today. I found another pair of 30 pace wide lines that crossed over the St Michael and St. Mary lines. They appear to have started in Wales and are heading for the Isle of Wight. Very happy about that as there was an unexplained gap in the map and now this pair of lines fits the pattern.
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Rory- Thanks for sharing your knowledge on moving lines....maybe we are deviating from the original subject of pictograms a little and should start new thread?.
It was interesting what you were saying about working with the line after it has been moved. I know that the energy of the line {whatever it was or has become] is not going to affect the dwellers of the 'cleared house. I spend a bit of time cleansing and filling the 'void',leaving the occupants in a kind of protected, neutral ,bright bubble. I've never noticed a change in the energy of the moved E.L -they seem to flow in the same direction and feel the same as before. Maybe I should spend more time looking for any changes a bit more. When you say about leaving the line to settle down,do you mean that this period should be observed,before you begin the process of 'restoring' the line back to its true colour/vibration? or before you do any further cleansing within the house/.
Although I'm a keen map dowser I haven't tried moving lines remotely although I have definately thought that it could be possibe-I must give it a go.
Its been great disscussing this suff {Oops-I;ve done it again-no offence meant] with you guys- I'm a bit of a loner/hermit and so I just want to say how appreciative I am of you for 1)sharing your thoughts,ideas and advice with me and 2). Giving me the confidence to further engage with the 'Dowing world'/other dowsers.

Onenes

Iain
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi EEL
With regards to the line that has been moved, it is just rather like moving a long rubber band that is already vibrating from side the side. The moving of the line just sets up an extra vibration that has to be given a short time to settle down again. I think that the further you move a line, the longer it takes. I don't think you can do much with the line after the move apart from wait. Where it was, you should certainly be able to start working there immediately.

As for moving them remotely I meant on site but around 50 meters away from being on the line you want to move.

As for what you are doing - Go for it - you sound as though you are doing so well
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Just ran across this posting. Geoglyphs? Pictograms? Well, O.K., I've just been calling them energy patterns, though I do like the 3-syllable labels. In the past 9 years that I've been working with Earth Energies I've never run across one that didn't have an interesting pattern, shape, polarity, directionality, width, intensity, or effect in some way on humans. In working with geopathic energy clients my main focus has been research on their characteristics and their relationship to known physical features of the Earth. My secondary focus has been warping the human-harmful pathways around homes while leaving the beneficial ones undisturbed, but that's what my clients pay for.

I've been told various things by various dowsers in terms of the pros and cons of moving energies, most of which they read online or in books. A lot of it seems derived from very few sources and is repetitive, if not completely incorrect, based on my own field research. I do ask whether moving the energy pathway is a good idea or not, and I often have to ask which direction something would prefer to be moved. I also routinely customize the size and shape of the soft steel L-rods that I bury along the energy pathways (or tape to the base of an interior wall) so that its effectiveness is maximized only within the home (or property, if that's what the client prefers) and doesn't affect the neighboring homes. For instance, I often try to move geopathic pathways into a street or alley between houses where human contact with them is more brief.

I've worked on nearly 160 homes and businesses since 2002 and I learn something new with each location. For instance, each time there is a moderate earthquake near San Diego, California I have to get out a certain client's remote dowsing results and call them about the details of where to move one of their Primary Curry Line diversions. There are still a few new local patterns (for me, anyway) that I haven't had a chance to document on my website (http://www.geopathfinder.com/9442) yet , but hopefully I'll have a chance to update the book I wrote about this (back in 2005) next winter. I just hope that the official energy dowsing establishment doesn't put a stop to my unsanctioned tinkerings as it would make a number of my clients quite unhappy!
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

BobD wrote ....official energy dowsing establishment
I know a risk of going off-topic- but who are you writing about here?
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon