TUMULI ENERGY EMISSION AND CONSTRUCTION.

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
ENERGY77

TUMULI ENERGY EMISSION AND CONSTRUCTION.

Post by ENERGY77 »

Firstly..... a warm hello to everyone.

I have been trying to find out EXACTLY the methods of construction used to create TUMULI. My quest is based
and due primarily on visits too, and standing on the BOWL and BELL barrows at Overton Hill in Wiltshire next to the Sanctuary. As people here will know, the Mary energy stream/line runs through/near to these barrows via it's crossing with the Micheal line in the Sanctuary.

When i stand on these TUMULI (also with other people) they emit a strong energy which penetrates/permeates your body, and simultaneously you seemingly experience your consciousness being plugged into another realm. At the same time it also feels as though you are connected to everything above and below you in terms of physical matter and non-matter. This is experienced with varying degrees of intensity, every time we go there!

So.......in a quest to discover how the barrows induce/amplify these experiences when you interact with them, i have been trying to locate on the web without luck any results of archeological/geophysics surveys which may have been done on these barrows with cross-section diagrams so i can determine what is occurring internally.

Can anyone here help with information ?

Thankyou........Rob Martins.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: TUMULI ENERGY EMISSION AND CONSTRUCTION.

Post by mike »

Often when you are within these forces you cannot count objects like trees around you, its that powerful, I have visited these sort of places for years and enjoyed each/every time I walk them, they are magical places...Its possible to dowse every single site from miles around, as each is different to all others, like Stonehenge from Avebury, they show radial and spiral forces leaving their centre pulsing out in every direction...In a wood where they sometimes exist, its NOT possible to count to ten trees before you HAVE to start counting again, as the energy just overpowers your mind honest at a dowsing level.Its good energy that promotes health and energy/food for the mind and body, so enjoy friend...Mother Nature at her best, power from Planet Earth.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sure I remember reading when a Barrow was cut open the people reported levels of organic and inorganic material piled up one on top of the other, and being above a position where the Earth forces was strong with energy lines passing through the middle of the mound. So find your active energy position and then pile the levels up above this seems to be the way forward, I have never tried this, but the levels of organic material and perhaps a cavity at the centre somehow increases its power.....Sort of natural Orgon Energy Accumulater ?? Silbury Hill for many years had the hole in its centre, and was built with chalk and turf/grass layers over the years, AND you dont get more power/influence than Silbury Hill.Also its the centre of many Ley/energy lines passing through there, a sort of Tumuli on steroids.
ENERGY77

Post by ENERGY77 »

Mike.....Silbury as 'a sort of Tumulus on steroids' that's a great comment, and you sure are right there. Indeed Silbury has a very strong energy field around it which i pickup even from near the car park area, and when you used to 'officially' be able to climb the summit, i used to go virtually boss-eyed from it's energy emission.

Thanks for putting it forward, that Tumuli/Barrows potentially act as kind of Orgon Energy Accumulators. That so far seems the most plausible explanation so far for their purpose, and as you say, their potency would be greatly enhanced when placed on an energy line, or intersecting energy lines in the landscape.

Have you had the chance to dowse for evidence of energy coming in or coming out the top of Tumuli/Barrows? Though i have tried this a little at Seven barrows, in an ideal world with the right resources i would want to dowse higher and higher above the mound to get an inkling how far up into the sky the energy may go. Of course it is possible that the energy would continue on up out of the earths atmosphere into the universe.

It's very interesting that you talk about sites such as Stonehenge/Avebury, 'showing radial and spiral forces leaving their centre pulsing out in every direction'. The reference to radials particularly pricks my ears up as this correlates with the same findings myself and dowsing partner obtained at Stonehenge/Avebury. We deliberately avoided until now any books/websites/forums which discussed dowsing findings at these sites, so that we would not be mentally influenced by other peoples results.

We have spent the most time at Avebury dowsing the energy system there for the last two years, and the radials certainly feature as a component of an increasingly unfoldingly complex multi-layered energy system. Aside for the need to get in other dowsers on site at Avebury (i must thank Adrian Incledon-Webber here as he kindly met me at Avebury to test some of the preliminary results) with us to perhaps add validity too,and hopefully corroborate our findings, it's encouraging to get same/similar results at energy sites from people of experience as yourself here on the forum.

Thank you for your informative replies Mike.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Genuine cropcircles are another form of exciting energy places like Barrows and others,the energy here rises to great heights, as I have dowsed formations from planes at heights of 1500 feet no less while getting pictures.And Im sure the force continues further upwards than this, as I have dowsed ancient sites in aircraft while going abroad from anything like 27000 feet to 35000 feet, the sites dowse all different from each other....I have dowsed energy/force lines in a crop circle at ground level, for those to run counter to the direction after climbing a step ladder and dowsing again, while taking photos, and often the spiral/circular lines will run counter to the previous one leaving the formation from its centre....The problem with crop circles is the hoaxers are SO good at making them its hard to know the genuine from hoaxed ones, but the forces inside tell the story, often hoaxers will mask a formation near/close to an ancient site so as to include the energies, BUT the date of the energies give the game away....I see the energy from Barrows along with all ancient sites and some crop circles like the magnetic plumes coming from the Sun, the energy rises to great heights,and then returns in a sterile form drained of power from the edge of space.