Educated by a pet chicken

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Educated by a pet chicken

Post by BobD »

Sometime on or near April 28th a new energy formation appeared in our orchard. The orchard is also fenced for our chickens. One day in early May I noticed one of our hens, "Goldie" standing still for a very long period beneath a just-leafing young hazelnut bush. The other hens were grazing and cruising around as usual. I thought, "Well, that's just Goldie being odd, or maybe she's not feeling well". A couple of days later I saw her standing there again, stock still, seemingly just meditating on "the pure white light of stupidity". Finally I strode out there to see what was up, Y-rod in hand. I shooed Goldie away and began to dowse the spot. What she had apparently found was the exact center of a 165-foot diameter series of 83 concentric vertical cylinders of beneficial energy. The pattern has its top intensity of 10 at the center (on Baron von Pohl's 16-point scale), with intensity dropping evenly to zero at the outermost cylinder. The pattern remains the same, day or night, and I've yet to find any correlation between its energy and any geologic formations or changes in the local geology. In terms of its effect on the "Human Spherical Field" ( http://www.geopathfinder.net/EarthEnergyUpdates.html , near the bottom of the page) it appears to affect only the three outermost energy layers, the Causal, the Buddhic, and the Monadic. And since chickens only have the four innermost energy layers (Physical. Astral, Etheric, and Mental), Goldie seems to be aware of energies beyond her abilities in at least two senses, tuning in to energy layers that affect only her species, and in having more than a mere "bird brain". Schooled by a chicken. Humbled once again!
Last edited by BobD on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Educated by a pet chicken

Post by mike »

Reminds me some years ago near Telford UK where a crop circle had formed and was later cut with the other crop in this field, I passed this field and looked over at the gateway to see many hundreds of Crows and Rooks all busy feeding at the point where the circle had been.Yet with all the dropped seeds none of the birds would enter the circle but fed around the outer edge and never crossed the point where the energies of the outer edge began, they knew or could feel this powerful Earth energy, and stayed just outside its reach. 8)

Further to this story I remember again years ago where an ancient circle of trees were in the field near Northampton UK and once inside the circle I could ONLY count to about ten trees before I lost count and HAD to start over again, this was repeated many times, and I could NEVER get past ten trees inside the influence of this ancient yet powerful Earth force of concentric and radial force lines.And many of these circle of trees still exist around the country, farmers I think know of the history of these places and allow them to remain intact, not wishing to disturb or damage these ancient sites, truly powerful places that open the mind and eyes to unseen forces of nature. 8)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Re: Educated by a pet chicken

Post by BobD »

Something similar to the crow incident happened to one of my recent geopathic remediation clients in Florida. I did remote dowsing of the condominium and the client contacted me by phone to do the remedial work in real-time. When we had completed the proper placement of L-rods around the apartment I made sure that all geopathic pathways now flowed around it, even though a geologic sinkhole (a "cavity vortex", in energy terms, and highly geopathic) is under the adjoining apartment to the east. In a few days I found out from the client's mother that the morning after remediation a flock of crows never seen before settled on the building to serenade the client each morning and evening. They appear to barely notice him when he steps out to his porch. They simply alight on the roof staying and conversing loudly for awhile, settling on none of the adjoining apartments.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)