Measuring Earth Energies?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
ocd
Novice
Novice

Re: Usage of Energy

Post by ocd »

Hi Bob,

Ok it's been a while so my dowsing is a bit rusty?
But I went out today to a stone circle near St Buryan known as the Merry Maidens, grid reference SW432 245, I had a dowse around to get my hand in and then I looked for a water vein.
I found one on the east side just outside of the circle, I used the Bishops Rule to dowse the frequency of the water vein and I got a weak response, I put it down to me not dowsing much over the last few years. And it was bloody cold and wet too, there was a hard hailstone shower part way through which kind of put me off a little.
I went back to it after the shower and switched my dowsing intention from water vein to etheric ley, and I got a very strong response, in fact I wanted to be sick almost immediately. It felt like an unhealthy energy and it was running where I had dowsed the water vein.
I used the Bishops Rule again to dowse the frequency, and I got 59-63ghz for the daytime, the night result came out as 47-59thz, but the response for the night time frequency wasn't as strong a reaction for me with the rods. I'd probably have to dowse there at night to be sure?
I carried on dowsing for a while and found there were two etheric leys crossing outside of the stone circle, I didn't dowse the frequency of the other one.
But I found that the first of the etheric leys was heading for the stone circle and when it got there it just stopped, inside the circle was clear of the etheric energy. I then walked all the way around looking for the etheric energy coming out of the other side of the circle but couldn't find it any where else?

I don't think I've dowsed this sort of energy before bob, but I can't be sure?
It was interesting, but obviously I read your post before going out to look for the energy and frequency, so it wasn't a completely blind test.
What I will say though is that I got a very strong physical reaction to the energy, I also found that the rods kept turning right in on me and it felt like the energy was pushing me over or down to the ground.
I stood on the node point in the stone circle to clear myself and stop feeling sick, before heading back home.

ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Fascinating!
Water veins, or their energy equivalent, generally begin/end at their source, a Blind Spring. That may be what the stone circle was there to mark. So if you couldn't find where the etheric line exited the circle it probably meant that you found its physical endpoint. The energy from these lines flows backward from the water flow during daytime, so following the flow of one takes you to the water source during daylight hours. These have some of the highest intensity levels of all geopathic lines, usually -12 to -13 during the day and -15 at night, on von Pohl's 16-point scale, so there's no surprise at your physical reaction. I don't get a physical reaction to this stuff anymore unless I spend a lot of time on them.

Checking these lines in more detail regarding frequency I get eight widely-spread frequencies, the lowest at around 54 GHz and moving up from there. Pretty complicated, but then so is their physical energy pattern, comprised of multiple, parallel, vertical planes (that shift pattern and direction day vs. night), overlapping vertical cylinders, CW and CCW vertical spirals, and single vertical "side planes" that indicate depth to water.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Hi Bob,

Your post is interesting too, it did cross my mind while I was dowsing there today that the stone circle might mark a blind spring or water dome, but I didn't actually follow it up with dowsing for it.
The vertical lines or cylinders are interesting, because as I was dowsing the etheric energy the rods or me were behaving strangely, I was getting a pulsing and pushing energy like I was walking through something. It was quite disorientating, I've had similar experiences in the past when I've inadvertently walked over a vortex, and been spun around?
I'm not sure what cw and ccw vertical spirals are though? would they be like a twister type spinning vortex of energy?
How high do the vertical planes and cylinders go?
Is the etheric energy at the water vein depth, travelling up to the surface through vertical planes and cylinders?

I used the Bishops rule to dowse the depth of the vein, I didn't get a strong reaction from this so I don't necessarily trust the answer, but it came out at a little over 1,400 feet.

I've dowsed the Merry Maidens a couple of times in the past, each time I've been there I've always thought I've missed something. There's lots going on, with outlying standing stones in surrounding fields and a burial chamber out by the road too. I think it's a larger complex than it first appears to be, also the serpentine lines that I normally dowse do strange things within in the circle. I have dowsed two node points in the circle in the past, points of intense focused energy, and a whole load of spiral lines as well.

I think I'm going to have to try to use the Von Pohl scale as well, you've got me intrigued with the etheric current.

ocd
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

The spiraling lines found within the roughly 2-foot width of the "Wet Etheric Line" begin at the centers of the overlapping cylinders and form a spiral as seen from above, alternately moving outward either clockwise or counterclockwise until they reach the edge of the pattern. They aren't shaped like vortices but perhaps have the same effect on you?

I don't know the upper limit of these vertical planes as they seem to continue for miles with reducing intensity. Maybe another dowser who is a frequent flyer could check this out? I don't know if the energy pattern begins right at the water level or begins at ground level. I have managed to check out a related pattern, the "Dry Etheric Line" that radiates like the spoke of a wheel toward a "Cavity Vortex" (a geologic sinkhole). There is a a large cave system nearby called Niagara Cave that has a sinkhole as its entrance. And each radiating passageway that branches off from the entrance is the path of an etheric line. These extend hundreds of feet from the entrance and are up to 200 feet underground. The energy pattern associated with them (three sets of three vertical planes within a 2-foot width) is the same as found above water veins at night, but the flow is always toward the sinkhole. And walking through the cave allowed me to check the energy intensity (same as at the surface, highly geopathic) and width of the pattern (more narrow with increased depth). I haven't had the opportunity to see how high or intense these are far above the surface.

Tell me more about nodes. I haven't noticed any highly intense points in most of the patterns I've dowsed.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Hi Bob,

It's interesting what you've said about cave systems and energy lines, here in Cornwall we have a tradition of mining.
Pretty much every metal and mineral known to man has been mined here at some point, shafts were dug way out underneath the seabed too.
I guess we may have more Geopathic stress than most places in Britain, interestingly some of the Cornish miners supposedly used dowsing to locate tin and copper lodes. One of the ways to practice was to go to the beach and follow the visible loads with dowsing rods along the rocks and shore until you got the hang of it.

Anyway, what I know about node points is minimal really, Hamish Miller and Paul Broadhurst wrote about them when they traced the Michael and Mary lines.
These lines are meandering serpentine energy lines, I have found quite a few in Cornwall, they often pass through ancient sites and churches too.
Where they pass through these sites often there are two or more of them, sometimes they cross each other inside a church or a stone circle, Quoit, or at a standing stone.
The lines tend to feel either masculine or feminine, yang or yin, positive or negative and they are made up of smaller lines or bands with a direction of flow along each individual band.
The direction of flow can run in different directions along individual bands within the same serpentine line. Some serpentine lines I have dowsed had as little as three bands, others I have found have had as many as forty bands.
Sometimes they just cross each other, but other times they can focus down in width to a small point very quickly where they cross. That small point is called a node point and it can be made up of more more than two lines as well.
The node point seems like an intense energy spot, taking energy into the earth or flowing up and out of the earth, the node points give off an energy field as well. One I dowsed gave of something like the radiating spokes of a wheel with the central core of the node as the hub of energy? Other dowsers have found different energy patterns such as pentagrams at node points too.
At the Hurlers Stone Circles a node point is marked with a standing stone inside one of the circles just slightly off centre.
At Lostwithiel Church a node point is marked with an ancient stone font with a gargoyle carved on it with a protruding spiral making up its third eye, and two serpents writhing across its head.
The serpentine lines I dowse register mostly in the mhz range whereas the node points register in ghz.
Where the node points form feels like an interaction between the lines, if the energy lines just cross without a node point then it doesn't tend to feel like an interaction or exchange of energy?
The energy of the serpentine network and nodes can feel both healthy and unhealthy too.
For a few years I lived in a house with a serpntine line running through it, the line passed through many graveyards and some places where people made offerings and said goodbye to the dead. It didn't feel healthy living there.

ocd
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I guess I'll need to pay a bit more attention to where various energy line types cross. I have paid a lot of attention to where same-type lines cross, especially Hartmann and Curry "Primary" grid lines. Many people seem to be unaware that these grids are 3-dimendional, meaning that besides the usual vertical planes that intersect so readily with L- and Y-rods held in standard positions, you can also find the evenly-spaced horizontal planes if you sweep a Y-rod vertically upward or downward. Where these planes meet you'll always find a set of nested cylinders. They have the same energy intensity as the planes themselves but their physical shape adds to the overall complexity of the pattern.

I had noticed the reversing directions/polarities of one beneficial energy pattern previously. This was what I call the "Celtic Cross Complex" (seen here: http://www.geopathfinder.com/PlanetaryD ... cCross.pdf ). It consists of multiple vertical, concentric cylinders, multi-plane, perpendicular, vertical, intersecting straight lines, and various 5-plane, vertical spiraling lines. When I tried an experiment at moving two of the straight lines into one area I noticed that their energy was canceled. That's when I figured out that I had to move every OTHER line, since adjacent ones had reverse polarity.

I'll do some checking on this, but I'm guessing that some energy types interact (especially very similar or same ones), creating these nodes and some do not.
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Hi Bob;

Again another interesting post, it's difficult to confirm whether you and I dowse some of the same energy, but maybe describe it in different ways.
Your diagram of the celtic cross is very familiar to me, I have dowsed similar energy patterns.
I have also found reversal points on serpentine lines, that is to say when I've dowsed a direction of flow along one particular band within a serpentine line, I've found spots where the flow suddenly reverses for no apparent reason. At these spots there appear to be upright lines of energy, maybe what you would describe as cylinders?
I've been checking back through my notes, but I'm pretty sure I've dowsed the curry and hartmann grids interacting with serpentine lines now and then, and forming spiral lines at those node points.
Serpentine lines will overlap and run in conjunction with each other too, then it can be quite difficult to differentiate and distinguish between them. But where they pull apart there can be points of spiralling energy, in Prideaux Woods I found two Oak trees sat side by side on a point where two serpentine lines parted. There were large spirals in the trunks of the trees, the bark had dropped off and the wood itself was twisted into a spiral on both trees. It was a strange coincidence that these trees marked a point of intense energy or stress?

ocd
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I try to work primarily with what I see as a common denominator among dowsers, the physical "signature" of an energy. Many of us may be writing about the same phenomena under several different names. Grahame may find my descriptions rather quaint, but I try to stick to a physical description where possible. Using L-rods and Y-rods in standard positions, we usually interact with vertical planes that can be found at any elevation. They end up being called "lines" since they look that way when you draw them, but they're really in 3-D, and can vary in complexity depending upon how much detail you request or tune into. I've divided them into single and multiple lines (vertical 3-D planes), spirals, vortices, grid patterns, and cylinders. Many complex energy types contain most or all of the above, so life is complicated enough without stressing out about every detail. But I like to have as much information as I can get about effects on living things (trees included), especially since my clients often fit that category.
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

I think your descriptions are distinct and interesting, you come across as having a well defined knowledge of what you are dowsing, and a clear vision of those energy patterns.
With regard to trees, I have found that trees growing on the edges of serpentine lines can produce abnormal growth.
I have dowsed my way through a few woodlands finding burls and epicormic growth on English Oak trees growing on the edge of lines, the trees off the lines or in the middle of the line seem unaffected.
I have found canker on Ash and fruit trees growing in a similar environment.
Is there more stress on the edge of lines than in the middle?
Does the fungi that cause canker thrive in areas of geopathic stress?
Do moulds and fungi contribute to ill health in people living in geopathically stressed houses?

Are we any different from nature?
You might find this interesting ?

ocd
Last edited by Grahame on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added media embed codes
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Sounds like you have some interesting lines of research ahead of you!
The only thing I can speak to, other than the fact that synergism definitely exists between EM stress, geopathic stress, fungal stress, etc., is that some energy patterns indeed do have more intensity along their edges or center. Some patterns are uniform throughout; there's lots of variation. That's part of why I've worked to categorize energies based on physical patterns, so I can ascertain where (within that pattern) diversion/dissipation will be most effective. And some energy patterns (water veins, or "Wet Etheric Lines") can be diverted individually from their centers but can be diverted in parallel groups (water veins moving from the same Blind Spring in parallel) from the edge of one of the "lines".
Brownbear

Post by Brownbear »

Hi Bob and others interested.
I am surprised by the content of your book Planetary Patterns.I must compliment you with so much well organized information on this difficult subject.While reading,there are questions coming up,but I have to re-read for well defined questions.
Now I would like to bring up the subject of Von Pohl's scale -16/+16.I understand it like +16 extremely beneficient,0 neutral,-16 extremely harmful.I guess this applies to a person,who is in some way to a particular type of radiation.Therefor it has different amounts of effect on different people.Some need or can use something,others not.
Mostly you define it as intensity,but once you relate it to quality and intensity.Quality points to details of the resulting type of single or multiple vibrations,which we do not know.but I could imagine properties like : form (sinus,rectangle,saw tooth),coherency,frequency,propagation speed,while intensity points to the amount of possible effects.
The chosen scale numbers are arbitrary.
There are similarities with the Bovis Units and it could be that both measurements result in about the same conclusion.The numbers are also arbitrary,6500 neutral,below harmful,above beneficial for humans.Mostly it is defined as quality of radiation.Sometimes it is called life force,but this suggests it to apply to living subjects.A complication is also,that animals have different own BU values than humans eg birds are very high,cows clearly lower,so thinking of neutral values,what is beneficial/harmful for them?
A question on intensity : several of your listed energy patters are EMF type.Did you never try to dows them in a known physical unit,eg Watt/surface unit ?
Thanks for your comments
Jan
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Yes, I check for both intensity on an arbitrary scale of -16 to +16, and I check for more specific data on which energy layers of a human or other animal are likely to be affected. Since humans seem to have seven layers while other animals have four and plants (or unfertilized eggs) have three, different energy types may affect some organisms differently than they would humans. And many folks have reported that cats, bees and wasps, and ants, for instance, seem to have a reverse reaction to what we humans experience as geopathic. Dogs, rabbits, sheep, goats, etc. seem to have the same reaction as humans.

And yes, I got my start at finding "stray voltage" (returning neutral ground currents from the AC electrical Grid) at a dowsing workshop held nearby back in the '90s. One of the electrical engineers attending, who was injecting AC currents at various levels into the ground using ground rods and a petrol-fired generator, tested my ability to sense the injected levels he was determining as he used a volt-ohmmeter. Apparently I passed his test. I was simply checking for milli-amps. Since then I've tried to find power levels at various frequencies when doing high-frequency EMF testing but, although the general levels are close, I usually get a level not exactly the same as I get using a dedicated EMF meter, checking within a specific axis. My meters are rather primitive though, compared to the $1800 portable spectrum analyzer I would prefer to have.