Cloudbuster

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Cloud Busting

Post by mike »

Thinking in bed last night just before I dropped off, to sleep that is, NOT the bed, I was thinking about the Wilhelm Reich cloud buster using a water vein to ground his device, yet the new Orgonite model uses a force above ground and does not involve water ? My experience of crop circles shows that two very powerful forces react with each at the point where two Leys cross at 90 degrees, causing the design in the crops above this point, so you have two forces which will react and cancel each other out when they are forced together....To me both these man made cloud busters are using different forces to power each one, one force from below ground with the other force above ground, so would it be possible to combine both ? OFF the cuff I would think its very possible to come close to crop circle natural power, by drawing in charged air/clouds to a point where Leys or ground forces can detect and react to this condition moving over the Leys/Orgonite.? Just a thought folks. 8) But a word of warning, very strong micro wave energy is released in crop circles for a part second, but to induce this energy while standing close or over it would curl your toes Im thinking. :oops: :oops:
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

mike wrote: was thinking about the Wilhelm Reich cloud buster using a water vein to ground his device, yet the new Orgonite model uses a force above ground and does not involve water ?
The orgonite bucket models are best sited over a crossing of water veins.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks again Grahame, should I sit in the naughty corner I keep getting it wrong, :oops: so perhaps the Orgonite model already uses two forces to induce/draw energy to it. This in my opinion would make it much more powerful to use, but again I think you need to be careful in case it overloads, and might cause harm to the operator standing close to the cloud buster....If the cloud buster is used like a gun pointing to an area away from the gun, then any force should be focused there and not around the gun, but I would still stand clear enough away while its working....To me the cloud buster will be the focus of any power draw from the atmosphere or below ground /core of the planet, so stand clear...The Orgonite modules placed around the garden plot prove the case really,those plants alone are increased and grow better within the plot, so any energy produced affects the area around the Orgonite modules.
Brownbear

Post by Brownbear »

Hello Mike
Mere a description of my dowsing measurements on a cloudbuster.
The original from Wilhelm Reich needed connection to water to unload negative energy.Later developments from Don Croft did not need this,as the negative is transferred in positive,as stated by the producers.
The main part is a mixture of small metallic parts cast in resin with on top cupper tubes and pointed rockcristals in the bottom of the tubes.Various additions may be e.g.other crystals,metallic spirals cast in the resin.
I have a self made CB since 2.5 years on my terras and dowsed by pendulum the effects extensively.
I don't know if you are familiar with dowsing Bovis Units.(BU).This is mostly defined as quality,harmony of the radiation picked up by the dowser.It is measured on a scale from zero to endless.A neutral value is 7000 BU,below this has negative effect on living beings,above this is a positive supporting effect.The higher the better.This can be praticed in many areas e.g.food,drinking water,atmosphere in house or outside,etc/
I had measured inside my house and outside on my property with repeatable results and found inside abd outside several negative places down to 1000 BU,I think caused by earth energies or memories.The house is from 1820 with a lot of owners before me.The rest of measurements gave 7000/8500.
Result of measurement after placement of the CB.
At the location of the CB:Imagine a form of 2 round stopper bottles cut at widest part and connected together and placed vertically with the necks reducing continuously.The widest part of the bottle about 3.5 m in dia at a height of about 1.4 m.CB height 1.8 m.The necks in the beginning reducing rapidly,than slower to 0.4 m at 1 km height.Higher location not measured.
This form has internally a value of 40000 +/- 2000 BU.
Additionally several lightly spiralled fan forms horizontally up to 2 m height from floor and ending up to 10 m distance with the same BU value.
The main form gives the impression of 2 vortexes,one up,one down.If the inside is spiralling,I don't know.
The rest of my property and inside the house is around 30000 BU.No negative places.
I have the strong impression that gras,bushes,trees grow more and in case of bad wheather with thunder,it may be all around but does not come very close or above the house.This may of cause be subjective.
my language may look sometimes a little strange,,but English is not my motherlanguage.
Greetings
Jan
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Many many thanks Brownbear, its a lot of data to work through, but the point being your CB works and it seems to offer no danger to the operator.I have never dowsed Bovis Units to be honest, but it would prove a point to know at what levels things are influencing the atmosphere around them.Thank you for your comments.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

This might be of interest, Mike - I've just finished uploading an article to the EEG newsletter archive that's mainly about Towers of Power, but it also has a bit of info about Reich and Cloudbusters.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.