Cloudbuster

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Brownbear

Cloudbuster

Post by Brownbear »

Does anybody have experience with or an opinion on cloudbusters ?
Jan
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Cloudbuster

Post by Grahame »

I've seen a couple in use, both of them used to reduce geopathic stress and EMFs; both seemed to be pretty effective at that. Both were sited over a crossing of underground water veins with the orgonite bucket dug into the ground; the second example was also over an underground power cable and it demonstrably reduced the EM field from it, using both dowsing tests and am EMF meter.

There is clearly something going on with them as you can see a swirly vortex rising above the pipes, and the ends of the pipes quickly get a verdigris coating but the remainder of the pipe do not, and they do have a definite dowsable field of influence. I don't buy into the whole 'chemtrail' conspiracy theories though.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Brownbear

Post by Brownbear »

Hello Grahame,BobD and others
The reason for my question about cloudbusters was,that I received one as a birthday present and is placed outside on the terrace.
In Grahame's answer I see that above such a construction,there is formation of a vortex,starting at the top of the pipes.This looks to me like a magnetic vortex,as described in Bob's "Planetary Patterns",being beneficial in all spherical field groups outside of the physical.
I use to upgrade drinking water with a certain symbol,which brings it to a Bovis value of 24000 so I thought to try the same with the cloudbuster.Result after 30 min : 1 bottle on top of the pipes,1 on the base,1 at 1,5 m distance on the floor : all at 40000 BU.
This is a very high number.I realize that BU results are more or less personal,but I think other dowsers would find maybe not the same,but anyhow a high value.
I measured (for the first time) also on the Von Pohl's scale (-16/+16) all at +10.
This all sounds verypositive.
But this makes me think of certain places in nature with a strong positive energy (Kraftplatz). It is recommended to spend some time there,however only limited time,otherwise it gets harmful (? overdosis).Do you think the same should be considered for cloudbusters ?
This is a construction with 6 cupper tubes,close to 2 m high with rock-cristals at the base in each tube.Do you have any idea about the energy pattern and the effected area at floorlevel ?
Jan
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I have never seen one of these devices, but magnetic and electric vortices are pretty common in Nature. Around here the grid of AC Telluric Channel lines has an intersection about 12 feet, resulting in very frequent magnetic and electric vortices (alternating) at every intersection. They are all mildly positive for humans but I don't think they affect precipitation patterns. Your cloud-buster must either be far more intense or perhaps it sends out some additional energies/patterns?
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Brownbear

Post by Brownbear »

I spent many hours in dowsing with pendulum the pattern of the cloudbuster energy.Starting at the location on the terrace I measured,extending from there,the BU values in grid form,starting with a certain scale (every meter) and then refining the scale (up to 10 cm).The result was astonishing for me.
The pattern looks like a copy of the spring spiral from page 93,without the center tube.I could not find any separate planes in the spiralling band but it shows to have a max BU in the centerpart of the band dropping down to the sides , the width gradually growing in size.
The value in centerpart of the band is relatively constant at 45000 BU and in between and outside at 30000/35000 BU.There is a straight ending of about 10m length at a width of 4m,the values suddenly dropping down to 25000/30000 BU in an elliptical surface of 6x2.5 m on my neighbourn's parcel.This ending is at 24m from the buster and the 30000/35000 values extendfar beyond the spiral.
Many years ago there was an old house close to the ending,so maybe the ending is the location of an old well ?
A strange exception in the spiral pattern is inside our building.As soon as the band enters the building the BU drops to 11000/13000 (before 8000/10000) and raise up to the high value when leaving the opposite side of the building.

Maybe there are answers to some of the following question ?
1 Is it possible that such a high beneficial energy level gets harmful by exposure over a longer time by overdosis ?
2 Is there an explanation for why the influence is minimal in the building ?
3 Grahame Gardner reports a vortex formation above the tubes of the buster. Could the 2D pattern of the spiral spring be the result of a 3D pattern of a vortex ?
4 Is something known about how the straight line of a spiral spring can find an ending ?

It looks to me as if the installation of one cloudbuster has a very beneficial effect on the atmosphere of a big surface area.
Greetings
Jan
Brownbear

Post by Brownbear »

I forget the measured frequencies.
The whole pattern except inside the building : 5.5 x 10 exp 24 .
Inside the building : 4 x 10 exp 7
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi Jan,

I have added a link to the page in my book showing the Spring Spiral pattern, normally found at a potential spring site. It is at http://www.geopathfinder.com/SpringSpiral.pdf . It's certainly interesting that the cloudbuster generates this water-energy-related pattern. The higher energy in the center and lower at the edges matches parfectly.
No, I don't think you could overdose on this energy, if it is the same as found in the Spring Spiral, since it affects only the outermost energy layers of a human.
I don't know why it's less within the building. What is the construction like? What kind of floor, any metals in it, what kind of walls, metals there, etc.?
I'm not familiar with the cloudbuster's exact pattern, or with what Grahame found above one, but the Spring Spiral definitely isn't a vortex, just a set of parallel, equidistant, vertical planes.
The Spring Spiral straight portion continues outward, but with reducing energy, reaching zero at a bit over 500 feet from the center, at least with the one in my back yard.
Great job dowsing this with a pendulum! I would never have the patience for that. The ending point in your neighbor's yard appears (when dowsed from here) to be a small Cavity Vortex that has not yet formed a sinkhole.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Brownbear

Post by Brownbear »

Hi Bob
Thanks for your answers.
About my house : It is built around 1825,using lime stone,found and cut out of the underground and filled up with clay with wallthickness up to 60 cm,in time changed and increased.Latest additions towards the roadside by me with walls from cement stones and towards the other side by using partly a small stable and further additions with cement stones for daughter and family.The whole roof has no metal and is covered by cement tiles.
There are wooden ceilings in the older part,concrete with iron beams in newer parts.
The result is a mixture of everything.The lower BU values (not negative) exists inside the whole building.
I must add another story : Years ago I dowsed in the same way the floorplan of the house and found areas with extreme low BU values (around 500/2000 BU) I was in contact with a Southern French radiesthesist,who dowsed and found several reasons (water,cavities,wall memories) and gave precise instructions for installing a mini-menhir (standing stone) in the backyard behind my daughter's side.It stands just outside the spiral pattern.A check after the stone was installed showed that the low values were raised and the whole building was at 8000/10000 BU,a reasonably good situation.Since the buster is there,it is now at 11000/13000.
I cannot ask the French dowser any more questions as he is no more active due to very high age.I do not know if there can be interference between the menhir- and buster-type energy, but I am not really worried,as the values seem to be on the beneficial side.
Jan
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Cloud Busting

Post by mike »

(mod - topic merged - GG)

I was sitting in the garden Thursday and the odd white cloud passed over, and I thought how about cloud busting to cheer you up, see if it still works.So in for a penny in for a pound I picked a good white cloud and started to force energy from the front of my head spinning forwards to bore a hole and break the cloud apart, AND it still works,honest folks. Dont ask how or why, it just does work, and its fun to see the cloud break up, it gives you a good feeling, like you have cut the lawn or watered the garden...Interesting thing when I tried on another cloud, this one broke apart but with a spike or flash of light as it did so, just a pin point of light, but its not something I just imagined, never happened before. 8)
Last edited by Grahame on Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged topic
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Cloud Busting

Post by mike »

Tried cloud busting again and it really works folks, Im sure given you try hard we people are able to affect nature/weather for the better with mind control or plain thought power alone. Its worth a try,never say die till the lady sings. Wish I could get my legs working, now that would interest me.I had a box of Cornish Fudge given to me just a couple of days ago, with a postcard of some of the Sacred Sites on it,I put the postcard in my bedroom and look at it before bed every night, and I feel much better for it being close to me, and while I dont have a spring in my walk/step yet, I am hoping it helps me.I know years ago I put loads of Crop Circle pictures I dowsed genuine with powerful energies all over my bedroom, and this influence lifted me and gave me a warm feeling all day, I would be happy to regain even a little energy to walk again and be normal.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I feel sure the postcard of the Cornish Sacred Sites in my bedroom is helping me walk better,okay I wont be doing the 100 yards any time soon, but getting up and down in the chair is not hurting so much as before. Im sure its down to the postcard and the influence of those sites helping, I can can dowse them so I know the energy/power is not just imagination, and with this loving warm energy Im sure its helping me get back my mobility.I ask for help from the influence, AND Im sure its lifting me, just like before when I placed the genuine Crop Circle pictures around my bedroom....Some time ago on this forum I read putting a bar of soap in your bedroom keeps cramps away, no special brand or scent, just a bar of soap, AND it worked for me, perhaps its time to change for a newer bar....Im sure in life we can change our medical situation for the better with good thoughts and a will to improve our health, the mind is a very under rated force for good, so like Cloud Busting turn your mind to other things that in the past you may have thought are out of reach, you just never know what you can do till you try. 8)

Very cloudy again with rain, but its getting brighter as I write, have to try more cloud busting later if it clears enough, its a sort of brain work out to get better at it, as this opens the door to all sorts of things, even remote healing perhaps, that would be wonderful.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Havent tried cloud busting in the last few days, but I did try to move the small garden stones by mind power alone, well with the help of a new dowsing rod i JUST HAD TO MAKE THAT MOMENT. Okay I still have to keep trying before I get better results, but every every tree grows from small beginnings. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Im sure I read somewhere about a cloud busting machine like a multi tubed gun affair pointing at the clouds which it was claimed worked well.And the inside of the gun where the tubes finished had the Orgonite box so the orgonite was like the fuel to break the clouds up being fired/pointed at those clouds.It was that long ago and Im not sure I have this right, about the orgonite and the tubed gun, but it gave me an idea...If you could make a small orgonite energy box/shape/object and hold it while cloud busting with your mind, I wonder if it would improve your power to bust clouds,its something to try I believe, full of ideas me. :lol:

Dowsing an orgonite energy shape what ever it is does have influence above anything ordinary, it does stand out for me as active and is producing a force over and above everything around it.The question is I imagine is the orgonite energy module strong enough to affect things, thats the question you can only answer if you make an orgonite module and test it out. An orgonite module is metal shavings like Aluminium with a crystal inside the metal set in a clear resin shape of your choise....But I believe its open to different things which you can try,then dowse to see if it produces any force field around it in sunlight, as I feel sunlight is important as well.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Your memory isn't that bad Mike, cloudbuster devices were developed by Wilhelm Reich and did look as you described. The mechanism had a bundle of tubes that pointed at the clouds, and required a hose leading to a running water source to ground the energy.

Look at Kate Bush's 'Cloudbusting' video, shot at Uffington White Horse and Dragon Hill, featuring Donald Sutherland as Reich. Still a classic!

Modern versions consist of an array of copper tubes set into a bucket of orgonite that is then sunk into the ground. They're very popular amongst the chemtrail conspiracy theorists.

They're relatively easy to construct. Click here for an example.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks again Grahame, I enjoyed reading the details of the Orgonite cloud buster, and was not aware it helped remove bad influence from the atmosphere,perhaps its something every town and city should have and use to make the planet better.We as people are very good at making the planet unhealthy, so its right we try and remove some of the problems we have caused, the planet is our home for the future, so we should do better to keep our world safe....PS The last picture of the cloud buster dowses with strong energy from the bucket for me, I believe what ever energy it produces MUST have influence on what ever its focused on, and in a nice way, like plant growing or healing influence !!!