Symbol Energy

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Brownbear

Symbol Energy

Post by Brownbear »

Hello
I am interested in the effects of radiation of symbols on living beings.Some are said to have healing possibilities.
A well known symbol is the Flower of Life,which has per my dowsing a Bovis value of 22000,so a pretty high level of energy.
I made 2 tests with plants :
1-- 2 pots outside on the terras,each with an identical plant,one with the symbol underneath,one without.
the plant with symbol died in approx. 3 weeks,the other continued living normally.
2--2 pots inside before the window,both with some anemone bulbs out of a common serie.One with the symbol
underneath,the other without.
The one without shows well growing plants,the one with shows nothing at all.
There was no sign of snakes or anything else.
I cannot understand why a symbol with high level energy radiation can have a negative effect on the growth of plants.If it would be due to overdosis,this would mean that,if used for healing purpose,one should pay good attention to intensity and time,if not it could have negative effects.Besides that,how to define and measure intensity ?
I could guess that a certain symbol radiates a certain energie for a defined purpose and that this symbol server another purpose than the growth of plants.However then the result should be neutral and not negative.
If this test is reality,it means that certain symbols,even with high Bovis values,might have a negative effect on the human body.
Has anybody any idea about this subject ?
Thanks for your answer,
Jan
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Symbol Energy

Post by mike »

SO many early crop circle formations with huge natural energy of the planet formed in the fields across the world, and everyone of these became filled with excited people who were never the same again after visiting.The energy somehow transformed folk to become better more OPEN and loving people, I shall never forget the wonderful times I spent in crop circles many of which came in the form of flowers....I still have many crop circle pictures that I look at when at times I feel low, this lifts me to a higher place where bad vibes and problems just DONT stand a chance. 8

Something I should add here, a glass of water placed overnight on one of my photos makes the water different, its more refreshing and puts me in a good mood to face the coming day, the photo carries energy we can only dream of.
Brownbear

Post by Brownbear »

Mike,thanks for your reaction.
Did you ever dowse in these cropformations and if so on what properties eg Bovis,frequency,intensity and are there differences in one versus another ?
If you didn't,are you aware of others measuring certain values ?
Jan
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Jan, did you check in your first test that there wasn't anything else going on that would have adversely affected the plant? Maybe there is a geopathic line underneath one of the plants?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Brownbear

Post by Brownbear »

Grahame
You have a good point,but I think it does not apply to this case.
At that time I had a mini menhir in line with my building,which brought the Bovis value of the whole house at 8000-10000 BE.The location of the plants was close to the house.
Now I have a Cloudbuster on the terras which results outside in 30000-45000 BE and inside 11000-14000 BE.
Jan
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I dowsed many crop circles with Jim Lyons, but something interesting was I always dowsed the outer edge of crop circles containing the more powerful energy, while Jim found the centre most powerful.Its a fact under the crop circle in the soil more force/power was dowsed than at ground level, this must mean energy comes both from above and below at these special places.I found the ground leeched of worms and bugs after the crop circle formed,yet the crops what ever they were remained alive and well, and the ground painted with this force you could dowse and feel.I thought every genuine crop circle was like a lightning strike, where Earth forces came from very deep in the planet to react to other passing forces/vortex overhead, BUT in this case at a point where at least two Ley Lines ran like a cross at the centre. With the design of the crop circle the resulting force left behind after both forces meet and counter each other, like a frequency across a sand tray,showing the vibration/energy left.I believe the planet rang after the forces/crop circle formed, as it always left a concentric and radial energy line behind you could dowse from hundreds of miles away, which remained at that very position for close to a year afterwards....Some crop circles like Ancient Sacred Sites could be male or female influence, this force could be dowsed and in some cases upset and made ill those who walked the formation when being the wrong sex. Apart from male and female influence I dowse energy like Ley Lines at all levels, I dont give it a name but its there, and it can at times be very powerful, like those at Silbury Hill before English Heritage messed with it.

Something I should add here, no two crop circles were ever the same like ancient sites, they all are powerful, but dowse different in that no two people are ever exact.
Brownbear

Post by Brownbear »

Mike
You talk about "more or less powerfull".How do you classify this "more or less"? Is this subjective feeling ?
Did you ever try to measure a value for this energetic power and maybe energetic frequencies ?
Jan
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Brownbear,
I dont know of Bovis power or the way to dowse this force, I dowse in a very simple way where each and every force has its own signature with no two forces ever being the same.I dowsed a Sacred Site some ten miles from me and it measured at 52, but I only did this just now to see at what level it was. Silbury Hill in places is much stronger in some places than others, I would guess because of the amount of Earth force crossing there, I really dont know...One bad Black Water Line near Tile Hill in Coventry is very powerful, it dowses and feels twice the normal level of others, AND I know close to here is a Road Black Spot where so many crashes have taken place, and I think its involved. While all Sacred Sites are linked to each other they are all different signatures, and to me all the single Earth lines are different from each other, with both female and male line mixed in as well.
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

The inhibition of plant growth by subtle energies has been observed before by J. Havelock-Fidler who placed stones charged with Ley energy near pots of germinating seeds.

He discovered that the control samples germinated more vigorously than those placed near stones he had deliberately charged so you are not alone in being faced with this problem.

In an unrelated test, Fidler found Ley energy was blocked (possibly inhibited?) by quartz chippings so perhaps a quartz sheet with a slit in it placed under your plant pots may have beneficial results if the energy you're using is too strong in its uninhibited form.
Brownbear

Post by Brownbear »

Hi Lyndon Rostadt
Thanks for your input which gives some clarification on what we have seen.
Real conclusions may be obtained by a big scale test,with different energies,different plants and including your suggestion.
This would require a half-lifetime job,so I think I have to go without a real conclusion.
Greetings
Jan