Physical & Energetic Manifestations of the Same Phenomena

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Physical & Energetic Manifestations of the Same Phenomena

Post by BobD »

I recently spent some time reading about the differences between the Hindu tradition, along with the theosophical, and the anthroposophical variations, on energy layers surrounding humans, other animals, plants, etc. It struck me that the energy pattern I dowse around humans, which I call the Human Spherical Field, doesn't match the descriptions found in these "traditional" texts. You can find my crude representation of this field at http://www.geopathfinder.net/Spherical%20Field.pdf .

For instance, the outermost field described as being attached to a human, the "causal", is described as being located about 18 inches from a human body and roughly following its outlines. But the causal field I locate when energy dowsing is closer to 7 feet away and spherical in shape. I noted the same discrepancies when locating the etheric and astral fields.

After checking the same phenomena around our house plants and cat, and after asking instead to find the PHYSICAL manifestation of the energies, not their ENERGY manifestation, I got the traditional results. A causal field still had 5 layers but was about 18 inches away from a human and body-shaped, while its energy signature was around 7 feet away, 5-layered, and spherical. Just goes to show that you have to be careful about phrasing your questions!

Also, when checking Rudolf Steiner's notion that plants don't have an attached astral field (which supposedly makes green manures inferior to animal manures as a nitrogen source) I'd have to disagree. All of our house plants have both etheric and astral energy fields, whether I check for their energy pattern or the physical manifestation of it.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Re: Physical & Energetic Manifestations of the Same Phenomen

Post by BobD »

Just in case anyone thinks I'm speaking poorly of either Rudolf Steiner or Anthroposophy, perish the thought! As a means of checking my previous results on astral fields in plants I rechecked our house plants, categorizing them into three groups. One group was annuals, either blooming and not yet blooming, another was perennials that hadn't yet bloomed, and the third was perennials which had bloomed or were blooming.

The differences somewhat confirmed what Steiner was saying about "limited" astrality in plants. Checking the energy signatures (Spherical Field) of the plants is easier than checking the physical representation of the fields since the energy is more spread out and further from the plants, making a check 3-dimensional search with a dowsing Y-rod less taxing. The perennials which hadn't yet reached maturity, and the nonflowering annuals, all had astral fields with only a single layer, not the usual five layers found in animals or perennial plants that had flowered. This was the innermost layer, which I find has the highest frequency of all five layers. So until a plant flowers it really does have limited astrality, but I have no idea what the frequency differences imply. I do see now that I'll be letting my green manure plantings (annuals like buckwheat, and perennials like white clover) flower before turning them under. This may not yield EXACTLY the same nitrogen (astral) boost seen with brown manures or their compost, but I'll have to check that out when we're actually in our outdoor growing season.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Interesting post Bob, thanks for sharing the results of your experimentation. Once again, it demonstrates how difficult it is to find common vocabulary for these things that we dowse.
I found your diagram quite interesting, that certainly corresponds roughly with the energy field that I dowse around humans, although I don't usually drill down to the number of layers as you have. But I'm certainly in agreement with the vortices that you show.

You seem to imply that you dowse this with a V-rod? If so, I'm even more impressed - it's not the easiest tool for dowsing subtle energy fields. Have you tried a Cameron aurameter? It's much more sensitive and very quick to react when doing this sort of work.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I use a Y-rod for everything, always have. But you have to learn how to twist your arms sideways sometimes to do 3-dimensional work. As far as sensitivity, I think that's more dependent on the dowser than the rod. I seem to rely more on expert help from who-or-whatever is answering my highly detailed questions than on any innate abilities. And at a price of $125 to $225 USD I don't think I'll own a Cameron Aurameter any time soon. My insulated, 12-gauge, solid copper wire Y-rods are nearly as cheap as the forked tree branches I started using back in 1982, just a bit easier on the local trees.
Brownbear

Post by Brownbear »

Hi Bob
You mention differences in frequencies of different layers of the astral fields.
This means you have measured frequencies.Can you give some numbers ?
Jan
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Sorry, no, at least not yet. I simply asked about the relative frequencies. I started to work on checking frequencies of various types of earth energy last year and got bogged down. A few patterns had a single frequency but most had several multiples. Vast complexity ensued. And I'm not sure how "knowing" a frequency I have no means of verifying through other instrumentation would help me do what I do.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

After reading Charles W. Leadbeater's book, "Man, Visible & Invisible" I noticed that the seven energy "planes" (not really discrete planes, since they physically co-mingle with each other) used in Theosophy differ a bit in terminology from what I have read elsewhere. While I label the layers physical, etheric, astral, mental, causal, Buddhic, and monadic, the book refers to physical (including etheric), astral, mental (including causal), Buddhic, Nirvanic, Paranirvanic, and Mahaparanirvanic. While the actual terms may be relatively unimportant to me as an energy dowser, since I mostly just poke about looking at the structure of the layers, the inclusion of the etheric planes as the upper layer of the physical and the inclusion of the causal planes as the upper reaches of the mental may have some bearing on the effects that earth energies will have on humans. The work I've done on this to this point is found at: http://www.geopathfinder.net/EffectsOnT ... lField.pdf

The other thing I noticed was that the Theosophists put an emphasis on seven layers within each "plane". Since I had found five discrete layers within each plane I thought about rechecking my work. If I asked for only those layers which had energy associated with them I found five. But I had earlier found two extra zero-energy planes in the "Primary Curry Grid Lines" which previously were revealed to have only three, so I asked more about any extra zero-energy layers in the human energy "planes". And once again Theosophy proved correct. Instead of five layers with a fairly wide space between them I indeed found seven, including any zero-energy layers. They seem to buffer between each distinct energy layer group.

I have no conclusions except to say that I think it wise to pay attention to ALL energy structures when gathering data about earth energy patterns, not simply those which may be actively affecting a human.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Getting back to checking my previous wok on human energy layers, after checking for zero-energy layers I now find a total of 34 layers around our cat and 56 around humans. So much for the Theosophist's 49 layers, but perhaps they were looking only at the ones the clairvoyants could see as meta-physical structures nearest the body.

And rechecking the effects that various earth energies have on these layers I find that I had better revise my table of effects to reflect the fact that there seem to be no hard lines between, say, etheric and astral energy layers, merely ranges of effect among 56 layers. Oh well, back to work.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

56 around humans. So much for the Theosophist's 49
just wonder if there's anything interesting or, even, significant, in the fact that these are 7x8 and 7x7....? :?:
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

There certainly have been a number of spiritual disciplines that have regarded 7 as a significant number, and perhaps being able to see energies such as layers or chakras contributed to this thinking. But there are more than 7 chakras if a clairvoyant looks more carefully, and there are more than 7 layers around a human if you dowse carefully.

The 56 layers I can find are not divided into groups of 7; they are evenly spaced. I originally found 7 groups of 5 layers with spaces between, but it was when I asked to see ALL of the layers, including those of zero energy, that I found the extra layers between and beyond.

So perhaps 7 isn't as "sacred" as it looked, just as 3 dimensions seemed sacred in science until the 4th gave us space-time and 10-11 dimensions gave us "M", or "string" theory.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

The next step in updating the information I post about earth energies is to rename all of the 60+ types I've cataloged with strictly descriptive names that don't mention the previously loosely historical categories I used to describe human energy layers. Then I can get on with the work of trying to see how each type of earth energy affects all 56 human energy layers. That means a mere 3600+ possible combinations to check. And still dowsing remains fun!
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Well, I finally had enough down-time from subsistence gardening, homestead maintenance, IT work, and helping neighbors with various projects to work on more precise labels for the energy fields I deal with. They can be found at http://www.geopathfinder.net/EnergyCharacterHelpful.pdf and http://www.geopathfinder.net/EnergyCharacterHarmful.pdf .

I'm still working on a more precise characterization of how these energies affect all of the 56 energy layers I find around humans. Maybe we'll have a heat wave soon that will drive me indoors for a bit of detail-dedicated dowsing.