Shifting energy patterns

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Shifting energy patterns

Post by BobD »

For those of us who work with deflecting geopathic energies around affected clients the issue of energy patterns shifting position seems to be of continuing concern, especially for those of us who deflect the energy "lines" using physical means (buried rods, etc.). For a client I have in southern California the incidence of shifting lines due to earthquakes is something I have to deal with after every moderate rumbler. Usually, in their case, it's a Curry Grid line that shifts a few feet and a buried "soft steel" L-rod has to be replaced. Luckily one member of the family is a dowser and, after remotely dowsing the property, I just have to explain where she needs to look.

However, like the shoemaker whose children have holes in their soles, sometimes the shifting energy affects the practitioner of the art. For the past three days I've had a very restless night's sleep with disturbing dreams. Not quite to the extent of nightmares but certainly not at all restful. The first day I thought, "just gas from the evening meal." The second night was even worse, and last night involved bulldozers chewing up our property, making muddy driveways surrounding our home, and even installing a man-made lake nearby.

So this morning I grabbed the Y-rod and found an underground water stream flowing about 18 feet below my pillow. It doesn't appear to be a stream that I diverted earlier, just a new branch of an existing stream or a new "sprout" from a nearby "blind spring". In either case I'm planning on a good rest tonight and I wish all of those on the Forum the same!

Does anyone else have a similar story to discuss?
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Shifting energy patterns

Post by mike »

Talking of shifting energies I have logged the amount/number of Leys and energy lines crossing the fields and area around my home for years now, and its a steady increase and steady decrease each taking four years to complete.But I was called to check out Guernsey just a few weeks ago to see how it compares to UK mainland, and I was really in for a shock...Guernsey has since the change on December 3rd increased its Ley and energies to a huge amount against the changes in the UK. I have an idea what might be causing this, but nothing written in stone yet, its a mystery to be sure.And this increase JUST extends a short distance all around the island, its not everywhere, just a few hundred yards out from the beach in every direction ? And the island does have both meteoric influence in two places and one portal on the west side which affects the forces Im sure,its one magical place without doubt Guernsey.And without looking just a few weeks ago I would have missed everything here which happened, with the question are there other places on the planet like Guernsey ?
kenny_dowser

Post by kenny_dowser »

I have found with 'geopathic' stress that I have to clearly identify what it is that is causing the issue, if it is crossing underground water streams, then of course blocking or moving a water line is (quite rightly as discovered) moving the problem somewhere else, as the water will want to continue 'downwards' of the topography (downslope underground) so blocking it will make it find a new path downhill where again it will cross the 'other' water stream and again creating a water geopathic energy vortice that can cause issues with human health.

And as the underground water may shift again in the future due to various changes (winter/summer, draught or extra rainfall as during an El Ninio etc) leaving the water to use its normal channels and nullifying the energy vortice may be a better option.

Knowing the underground surface can help provide further ideas, a good read on water generated geopathic energies is the book by Billy Gawn 'Beyond the far Horizon' Billy lived in ireland so knows about 'rain' and underground streams in all actions. and sometimes you find that a home is over a 'sheet' or wide flow of underground water (water flowing over impervious bedrock as underground water is not always in neat channels).
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

That book sounds quite interesting but at $362 from Amazon.com even the paperback version is far out of my fanancial reach. But I see your point about changes in seasonal water patterns. That's probably what caused the new stream beneath my pillow. After I diverted the stream my dreams are far more normal and my sleep is no longer disrupted. I'm unsure how you "nullify the energy vortice" as mine was simply a single stream, not crossing streams.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

BobD wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:50 pm That book sounds quite interesting but at $362 from Amazon.com even the paperback version is far out of my fanancial reach.
It's £12.95 direct from the publisher Penwith Press. Definitely worth purchasing.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.