Sedona/ Sussex Vortex?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: Sedona/ Sussex Vortex?

Post by ledgehammer »

Kevin wrote:Tom,
Avebury sounds wonderfull.
We may all be FREE in the new year???

Bring thousands of pegs and miles of cord, and that will just be around the cove.
Kevin
shall do :-)

tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
bobegby

Post by bobegby »

Mike, sorry for the delay. I did get back to Chimayo last October and ventured (that's a good word, it was extremely chaotic. I had to scale a six foot barred gate) Anyway, there is a cluster of geospirals in the meadow, in fact the area of influence is much greater than the two geospirals at the Sanctuary. Rods show repeated habitation by Indians over several millenia. A large blind spring feeds a nearby river between the meadow and the Sanctuary. You may like to know the people at Chimayo have built an outdoors chapel to cater to the main chapel overflow. It's quite beautiful and the circular rows of seats surround an altar. Would you believe that is the other geospiral at the Chimayo Sanctuary? It appears the architects/planners knew exactly what they were doing when they planned the overflow chapel. I have another situation on geospirals and I think I will start a new column.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just found this link and site again after a very long time, and I dowsed it today and its all very interesting. For me a deep fault line 3000 feet down runs the length of the Sanctuary ne to sw, with another at the same depth se to nw through the middle of this building. Also in the centre of the building is a Holy Well rising from 160 feet coming from the north here, its a MOST exciting place to be, visit if ever you can folks.