Sedona/ Sussex Vortex?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Sedona/ Sussex Vortex?

Post by mike »

Sedona Mexico has in my opinion at least six Sacred Sites around the close area, all powerful spiral and radial earth force coming from each, with some sites 2000 years old to one almost 4000 years old in my opinion when they first become active, these will be on active energy/Ley sites and may even share energy forces between them perhaps,and a very magical place in the US.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

To be honest I cannot find a Sacred Site in the Sussex Weald today, no powerful forces like those around Sedona, but all local and distant ancient sites are connected across the world, so Sedona could very well link with Avebury or Stonehenge in my opinion, in one huge planetary matrix.
bobegby

Post by bobegby »

Many thanks for the tip on Chimayo. We will be back there in early October and I'll report on what we find. I'll also check it out on Google Earth right away. Thanks.
bobegby

Post by bobegby »

Thanks Mike for the tip on El Sanctuario de Chimayo. My partner and I are flying to New Mexico on October 3rd for a dozen days and plan to return to Chimayo. I did check the area on Google Earth and it does seem to reflect a circle in the meadows east of the chapel. I didn't think of it until it struck me that if one can do map-dowsing on maps you can also do it on Google Earth. I knew there were at least three geospirals at Los Alamos but dowsing with Google Earth I think I have found two others in the community. Once you have five or seven geospirals linked in a community it's a virtual major vortex. That might account as to why Los Alamos has been rated high on America's Most Livable Places. The problem with researching geospirals is that it takes time and patience among other things. Incidentally I did write some notes on geospirals on my blog. http://radicalspiritualist.blogspot.com/ I have three speaking engagements in New Mexico so I thought I would put some notes together for folks to take home.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Bobegby,
You know some cracking places, this new area is alive, I find 8 SACRED SITES in Los Alamos or close to its centre.They range from two to three thousand years old when they become active, and must have been a high place of worship to Native folks in past history with this high level of sites perhaps a few hundrd yards apart here.Its not the most active place in the US, but beats many others to the title,with San Diego being the best with 13 sites within the town boundary in my opinion, thats Stonehenge on steroids for want of a better way to describe the situation....Interesting you compare Google Earth with ordinary map dowsing, never looked at it that way, but it works fine just the same. 8)

A point to make is many of the Sacred Sites are where houses or buildings are, this would produce really wonderful atmospheres where those places are,home or places of work they are affected by the powerful forces FOR GOOD right there,and a very wonderful place for a Church to be erected right where these strong forces exist, but thats something no body seems to be interested with in the US, Ive already tried involving folks with.A Church for all faiths would be the most wonderful of places of worship,Pagans knew that many thousands of years ago here in the UK.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Bobegby,
Just east of E MainS,t Chaumont a long house facing east/west between Maddison St and Mill St on the other side of the road is a special place there close to the house in the drive/garden, it has powerful force and I believe it to be old 4000 years plus, right on your doorstep pal. 8)
bobegby

Post by bobegby »

Nike, many thanks for the lead in my home village of Chaumont, NY. I will certainly cek it out when I get back from New Mexico in mid-October. We are currently in New Jersey ready to fly to Albuquerque on Wednesday. I now have three speaking engagements and one field trip to do in 12 days. The Los Lunas Willow Benders have 250 members. Hope they all don't show up!

Anyway, you mention Main and Madison in Chaumont. On the north-west side of Madison is Copely House where there is a double geospiral which has an area of influence over most of the inside of the house. We attended a Garden Club dinner there the other night and it struck me like a hammer. The force is so yin -- so positive -- that it wwould be impossible to have a negative argument in that house. It's a weird revelation. One just doesn't feel like being annoyed. This was after sitting there for over half an hour. Cheers.
bobegby

Post by bobegby »

Nike, many thanks for the lead in my home village of Chaumont, NY. I will certainly cek it out when I get back from New Mexico in mid-October. We are currently in New Jersey ready to fly to Albuquerque on Wednesday. I now have three speaking engagements and one field trip to do in 12 days. The Los Lunas Willow Benders have 250 members. Hope they all don't show up!

Anyway, you mention Main and Madison in Chaumont. On the north-west side of Madison is Copely House where there is a double geospiral which has an area of influence over most of the inside of the house. We attended a Garden Club dinner there the other night and it struck me like a hammer. The force is so yin -- so positive -- that it wwould be impossible to have a negative argument in that house. It's a weird revelation. One just doesn't feel like being annoyed. This was after sitting there for over half an hour. Cheers.
bobegby

Post by bobegby »

Hello Mike. You are right about the meadow east of the Sanctuary of Chimayo. My partner Betty Lou and I ventured into the field. The authorities really don't want visitors in the meadow but it was a quiet day in October. We hopped over the Santa Rosa river, scaled a five-bar iron gate and got into the meadow. It's rough and there are remains of a dike about 18 inches. The river has a history of flooding. The center circle carries a powerful geospiral and it's on the triple-haired leyline that comes through the Sanctuary, through their new outdoor backup chapel and comes across the meadow, through the circle and takes off into the Sangre de Cristos Mountains. This means there are three 21-ring geospirals at Chimayo which makes it quite a force. The meadow is very rough in parts, like walking over clods of grass. It would be nice to have stayed and done some physical excavation work there. I will check with the folks at the University of New Mexico when I get chance.

I did a presentation on my studies of geospirals in New Mexico to the very active ASD Chapter at Los Lunas south of Albuquerque and they wanted a field trip to get a feel for geospirals. They suggested the desert below a mountain ridge where Indians have left petroglyphs in basalt rock. We found two major vortexes and dowsed an outline of an old Indian emcampment. After 90 minutes trudging through the desert we sat on a 10 ton rock positioned exactly on the center of a 21-ring geospiral. It quickly restored everyone's energy but was so attractive, no one wanted to leave. That's yin energy. There's a picture on my Facebook page. If anyone is really interested in the technology of geospirals, get a copy of British dowser Guy Underwood's book "The Pattern of the Past." It was published posthumously in 1969.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

I have only just come across this thread,:

heres what I have found and to a very high occurance:

mod. by I.P. - image removed. Please do not deep-link to images on other people's websites.

Its not a great diagram but it helps to explain the point, I also find trees (as does Kevin) operate with a similar energy field, except the roots and the part of the tree below ground are similar to the area beneath the navel, i.e our center point is above ground, the trees center point is at ground level.

I have also found that the way in which these fields spin is relative to the seasons, i.e the spin will change direction in sync with the seasons, as in twice a year not four times. This energy movement is infinite, and takes place within a finite shell or expression. It is also something I was shown in reference to the nature of the universe, in answer to a debate on how the universe could be expanding yet have an infinite mass: the answer is it is expanding into itself: the shape listed was the exact shape although it appeared to me in a more complex form: this is the closest I can relate to it.

You may have switched off by now or stopped reading as in relevance, so:

I performed some research on nodes and where I had established that nodes were found at specific points at ancient sites, including churches - some of which the altars have been moved and upon investigation the points seem to have corresponded with previous fonts or altars, I can say that there is a link with nodes and the geometry of these sites. Prooving which came first being very difficult especially when physical matter can "imprint" and invisible geometry, call this energy or whatever: being objective I cannot say exactly what it it but there is a link.

I have also found nodes to be very frequent in insignificant places, especially where nature has been allowed to exist in its own rights, frequently they are rather small, and more significantly (unknown to myself at the time) larger. It is difficult to assertain contributing factors, i.e human/animal use intentional or otherwise at these sites, but occupation seems to be a key componant. Also trackways which have a good recorded history quite often house the wider bands of "energy" call it "x", and the larger nodes.

here is a photo of a node and its radials at the rollrights

I tend to find that when dowsing I can dowse the "energy manifestation" - which is the term I have come to use, for me represents the spiral, I also dowse the radials: as radials and these are countable : easier so the further from the center point. I have also found these to be both beneficial and negative, but quite often even the beneficial ones have a time period which I have found turns from beneficial to negative: I find there is a time in which it is "time" to go. As said earlier these nodes when dowsed in a wooded area are very frequent, and quite often two are found connected to one another, and I suspect in some cases three: which is very similar to the symbology found at new grange i.e tripple spiral:

mod. by I.P. 2 images removed same reason as before

The spirals are never this perfect, and one can be bigger than the other in my findings, but as stated before they are found very frequently when the correct mindset is adopted, i.e we should not assume that this is not a natural phenomina. The conclusion to all of this is that the way in which we perceive the three dimensional world does not correspond exactly with that of our dowsing, all of this indicating to me that energy is infinite and everywhere, and expands and contracts through points/nodes which we are able to perceive by use of dowsing. It begs the question that if this is the case the ancients were aware of this, exactly how different would they have perceived the world around them, it soon makes alignments / leys and some of the mysteries around the megalithic complexes seem within arms reach.

If the torsion theory holds ground, and that all living matter operates as a conduit for this infinite expression of energy, then potentially there are great things ahead of us perhaps...

best wishes

Tom

p.s the blog itself is located here http://otherdowsing.blogspot.co.uk/
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Tom,
IMHO,
The word ENERGY is flawed.
SYMBIOTIC is a better description of how the enabling force of universe operates to both create and sustain.
Life is when this enabling force enables local independant displacement in space.
The planet is acting symbiotically with this force, and that is the so called leylines and flows along them.
It then becomes scalar in that the scale multiples to eventually be of universe...hence ...As above, so below.
Kevin
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The photo above is part of the dart board frame I find at Sacred Sites, missing is the spiral lines running around and around. SNAP Tom 8)
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

mike wrote:The photo above is part of the dart board frame I find at Sacred Sites, missing is the spiral lines running around and around. SNAP Tom 8)
Tom and Myself did that in a rush late on one day at the rollrights.

The spiral pathways are created by a multitude of further crossing lines that provide a route of least resistance into and out of such as that nodal point.
If one was to actually mark out all of the lines involved it would become so cluttered as to be almost invisable.......basically thats what occurs in our reality.
How are You keeping ?
Kevin
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Kevin wrote:
mike wrote:The photo above is part of the dart board frame I find at Sacred Sites, missing is the spiral lines running around and around. SNAP Tom 8)
Tom and Myself did that in a rush late on one day at the rollrights.

The spiral pathways are created by a multitude of further crossing lines that provide a route of least resistance into and out of such as that nodal point.
If one was to actually mark out all of the lines involved it would become so cluttered as to be almost invisable.......basically thats what occurs in our reality.
How are You keeping ?
Kevin
Mike: I find the spiral if I focus on it, but the spiral is linked with the radials e.t.c... I dont claim to know what it all means, but I find there to be a high frequency of these "nodes". I dowse (after identification and choosing a term which i felt made sense to me) the radials (not as accurately as some), and the spiral as an entity. I go a little further and say that I believe it is possible that in the center of these spirals is a transfer of something, and perhaps even a pocket of space/ air or conduit. It gets very science fiction then...

Let me explain, when I dowse the spiral ( and i can only for short periods of time) it feels that some kind of travel other than the obvious (i.e the spiral shape) occurs, this appears ascending in nature but i suspect it to be subsequent of the 3d world we are accustomed to.

Kevin, we need to arrange an avebury day? I will be free in the new year. As always anyone is welcome.

best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Tom,
Avebury sounds wonderfull.
We may all be FREE in the new year???

Bring thousands of pegs and miles of cord, and that will just be around the cove.
Kevin