Crop Circles

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Flashgun

Crop Circles

Post by Flashgun »

My mate who is a keen UFO spotter and has been a member of the relevant society, he is also a shotgun fanatic and goes shooting a lot. He has been to corn circle sites and he can tell you if its real or man made. How I asked.
You will never see a wood pigeon feeding in a genuine circle. He has also witnessed a flock of ducks/geese fly over a crop circle and was gobsmacked to see their formation split and go round as though they were skirting the circle to reform again in their V formation.
I wondered if anybody else has witnessed that?

Arfa
One day we will know the answer
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Well I haven't! Never even seen a corn circle yet!

Has anyone here ever dowsed a corn circle?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Helen-Healing wrote:Well I haven't! Never even seen a corn circle yet!

Has anyone here ever dowsed a corn circle?
Assuming you're talking about CROP circles, not specifically corn ones, then the answer is yes - the Earth Energies Group hold a crop circle weekend every year in Wiltshire, usually around the 21 July. There has been a great deal of dowsing in crop circles!

Jim Lyons is our resident scientific expert on crop circles, and you can find a couple of articles by him on the phenomenon in the EEG newsletter archive.
See The Crop Circle Phenomenon ,
and Aura Measurements of Crop Seeds.

Jim also had a good article in a recent Dowsing Today - I think it was possibly the June 07 one? Unfortunately we don't have an online archive of those (yet!)
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Corn Circles

Post by mike »

I was assistant to Jim Lyons as Field Officer many years ago, in the days when Lord Nelson still had his eye, in those days real crop circles were just around every corner in Wilts and Hamps sitting in the fields just waiting for people to walk around and enjoy.Today things are not so good, the real/genuine crop circles still form in the fields around Wilts and places, but in nothing like the numbers of those early days.

The talk is all about hoaxing now, yet loads of people still enjoy driving out in the summer looking for crop circles, the area around Avebury always has many people just there to look for circles, but taking in the ancient sites at the same time for good measure....The dowsing energy design of any genuine crop circle in my opinion is ALMOST a mirror image of ancient sites really, energy lines forming a cross like design in the very centre, with sometimes even more energy lines passing through at this point.

When the crop circle forms, I believe its like a lightning strike, where inner energies of the planet rises to energy/charged plasma passing over in the atmosphere or clouds to cause a huge discharge where both energies destroy each other. With what ever design left being the decaying frequency of the other two energies after they have discharged each other. Like a sand tray where the tuning fork is struck and placed on the tray to excite the sand to form geometric designs, that sort of thing.

The energy of any real/genuine crop circle always has at its centre two energy lines like a cross (Templar Cross), sometimes more lines are involved passing its centre, then spiral and radial energy lines pass outwards from the centre like the wires of a dart board, this I call the SPIDERS WEB. These energy lines can be dowsed from great distance, since they radiate outwards across the planet I believe. Huge aura levels both in the crop what ever it is, and the soil at ground level are PAINTED with high aura levels that include most parts of the design shape, those soil samples from two feet under a genuine crop circle have even higher aura levels.

So the greater energy that forms genuine crop circles comes from UNDERNEATH the design, since it carries higher energy levels, leaving the soil here almost sterile/leached of bugs, such is the level of energy. The crop thats laid in a genuine crop circle like the soil is painted with high aura (radiation), while the standing crop does NOT carry this aura level, and depending on the size of the design, JUST outside the wall edges of the design the aura will extend outwards here to eighteen inches sometimes into the field. While a small grape shot only six feet across has this aura extending just an inch perhaps past the wall edge,showing that something happens when the design forms where a collection point of energy exists above the design to paint the crops in a downwards fashion as well as energy rising from deep below in the Earth.....

NOW to your question, sorry it took so long, but here is my view, early on with crop circle research I took samples of corn and barley to feed pet mice, to see if they would eat the PAINTED aura crops, AND they would not touch it...While samples taken from some distance away from the crop circle would be taken and eaten by those same mice, SO they could tell the painted aura samples from the unpainted ones I believe. Yes I have seen birds eat painted corn where its been laid down to ground level like wood pigeons, they don't seem bothered at all, its food to them. And yes I have seen birds part mid air when flying over a genuine crop circle, the energies of a genuine crop circle can be dowsed in a light aircraft at 1500 feet, Ive done this often.

The energies rise up to great heights, perhaps to space and beyond even, who knows, hope this helps. HAD to wade through the first bit to explain my answer in a way you would understand, since a genuine crop circle is such a complex wonderful thing....Little wonder the hoaxing people try and site their hoaxed formation on or near ancient barrows or tumps, they think the ancient energies will be picked up by dowsers, but the difference being the ancient sites are thousands of years old, while the crop circle energy is fresh for that year. Crop circle energy design of spiral and radial energy remains till the next summer on May 16-17 when its removed, so you can dowse genuine crop circles for at least a year after they form good people, even with the field empty or reseeded.

Edited by I.P. 16.3.08 - Split into paragraphs, corrected a few minor typos, put in a few extra spaces, to make it more readable.
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Thanks Mike, I found your reply absolutely fascinating. I just wish there were some crop circles near me.
Practice random acts of kindness
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Satyr,
Crop circles form all over the planet now, in fact some of the best ones come in Canada, AND they have Ice Circles as well, something we dont seem to ever get here in the UK, FORMED BY THE SAME PROCESS, of crossed active energy lines charged enough to attract outer forces to approach and cause the interaction between the two forces like any lightning strike I believe.Should say its only my opinion, dont know if Jim shares my views, but we are on the same team as it were.Interesting thing is when Jim dowses a genuine crop circle he finds the centre of the formation design the highest energy point, while I dowse the outer wall edges the place where the high energy is, somehow we dowse neg and pos it seems, while we agree on the aura levels, we place the high point in different parts of the design...All crop circles contain a male and female influence as well Satyr, visit the wrong gender energy and it can make you sick when the crop circle is very new, and the energies high inside.At Sibson once a lady researcher was visiting a dumbbell formation where two circles are joined by a linking path, she had a head ache at the time, and this left her in the bottom circle, while returned in the top circle.I explained afterwards the top circle contained male influence, while the linked bottom formation had a female influence, so she was at one with the lower circle and the head ache went.The huge formation in 2002 at Stonehenge( Bass Cleft) made so many girls/ladies ill while visiting this crop circle both old and young, but the formation here was so male it was like a warrior influence, like a war lord or some Viking chief honest, an out and out in your face fist approach.If you wish to follow crop circles and research a good place to visit is cropcircleconnector.com/ and cropcircleresearch.com. I post on both these sites under this name.Come back if you want any other help, depends where you live if you get crop circles with huge energy and not just marks in the fields left by hoaxing Satyr, PM me if you want off line, always happy to help where I can.
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Hi Mike, thanks for that. I live in Cape Town, South Africa and although I've always found crop circles fascinating, I haven't actually done much research into crop circles here in SA, this topic though has inspired me to look into it further. I'm not sure if there are any in Cape Town area, but I'm going to try find out. As a matter of interest though, I found it quite interesting when checking out cropcircleconnector, I clicked on the SA flag to get info in "my language" and it gave it in afrikaans, which I don't speak too well in fact hahahahahahah.

I'm going to see what I can find out about crop circles in SA and hopefully there are some close enough to me to investigate.
Practice random acts of kindness
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi there.
I have not spent any time investigating Crop circles even though I live in crop circle country in Wiltshire. I was wondering if anyone had seen any in organic fields of crops where there are no tractor lines at all. In other words just a field of wheat or corn or whatever with no lines of any sorts in the field and yet there is a crop circle right in the middle.
If anyone can direct me to any pictures of these I would be most appreciative.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Rory,
In Canada they have the same sort of system of NO wheel lines through the fields there, dont know if they are Organic or what, but the idea people would leave damage walking in a field that NEVER had tram lines comes to mind.Over there like the US the fields are SO big they spray the fields by aircraft, SO they dont need the tram lines for tractors to whizz about...And in and around the Orange River a number of circles have been reported where the inside has dead and sterile ground where nothing grows, and this phenomenon has been seen here in the UK, but its rare Satyr...I believe as this dowses very like crop circles do its the other end of the TUBE HOW CROP CIRCLES MIGHT FORM, LIKE A HUGE PLANITARY magnetic tube that rises from the planet in say Wiltshire, to turn over way out in space and return to the planet south of the genuine formation.If you watch sun spots on the Sun and see the huge tubes of magnetic plumes rise and fall thats what I see Satyr, with one end of the tube alive and a design formed, AND the other end of the tube sterile and dead after returning from space.Any genuine crop circle to me is like it sits in a huge tube the diameter of the design shape, with this pipe going very high up bending away to the south ( north to south) landing perhaps thousands of miles away..To prove this I would have to MATCH a genuine formation here with the other sterile end where ever it landed,might be possible to do this, but hand on heart Ive never tried it yet.With Google Earth perhaps I can check when the first genuine formation appears here in the UK, WITH looking around the Orange River for the OTHER end,who knows I could be right even.Cause you would then have to visit and look for the sterile end Satyr,all in the cause of science mate.....I visited one of these dead circle spots near Husbands Bosworth some years ago, the farmers son was VERY ill inside the area, and I was warned not to enter into the circle from dowsing it some distance away, the ground dowsed strong but everything was dead and black, unlike the soil around it ?...Couple of years ago a crop circle I liked formed in a field close to Lockeridge Wilts in a solid field of maize, well as solid as you can get, and imagine the size of the plants !! Yet most of the plants grew upwards after the circle formed as it never broke the stalks, JUST bent them to the floor with some kind of heat near ground level to soften the stalks.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Rory,
I pay particuler attention to the ever increasing width tramlines.
They are enlarging as the tractors enlarge.
I spend far more time in fields with no particuler design of downed crops, especially around where i live here in cropredy, North Oxen.
I see many many instances of where detectable flows utilise the tractor lines as free and unhindered space to flash along.
To explain, I find that every stalk of crop has a detectable field around it, and when the crops are grown closely together, this creates a field of a combined fields, with the tractor lines giving free route.
I watch in particuler where many lines meet at a point, and watch the circulation routes around such points, very often the flows flatten the crops as they reach these circulations .
One of the strange things about flattened crops by whatever means they are down, is that the field charecteristics of the stalk of a crop still functions and creates flows in the direction of the flattening, even if a human has flattened them.
At all crop circles I walk around the formation establishing the natural detectable system, if the crop circle matchs the natural, then i check further, if not, I just recognise how clever some people are.
kevin
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

If anyone knows of a crop circle in Warks/Oxon this year when the time is right, I hope you post it here as I've never seen one yet & would really like to.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Satyr,
You live in Cape Town,and you wish to learn to dowse you should find a site where ancient energy is active even today, where you can spend time and learn to find the natural flow of earth forces, OR better still let them find you by spending time near these sites with an open mind. The area around VISHOEK has three ancient active sites from dowsing tonight, if you PM me an email address, I will Google Earth these places for you to dowse and learn from.Another is east of KOMMETJIE TOWN, this area looks like a shanty town, if you forgive the expression, but its a mixed collection of houses/homes thrown together....If you live away from here PM or post a town name here and I will check that place for you when I can, find the energies and then go dowse them, there you will find Ley and energy lines close to where the sacred ground stands, this is the same the world over where ever you live.Okay some places are rich in ancient sites containing sacred ground,like the area around Avebury here in the UK,but other places are almost as good, like the US where native sites still have the energy from thousands of years past, yet they are in open desert or high mountain country....Cannot post them on line, still cannot down load the pictures somehow to get them on this forum, OR any other as well, sorry.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Helen,
We have had any number of genuine powerful crop circles close to Coventry over the years at the Rollright Stones/Corley/Husbands Bosworth/Hopwood/Lawsenford and just along the M6 at Rugby, okay they dont all come at once, but Ive seen some crackers close to home.Wiltshire gets the lions share most summers, but they have the lions share of ancient sites as well that attracts the circles because of the energies there.Will post up anything I think of value so you can visit, thats a promise, or better still log into cropcircleconnector.com and see where they are being reported and then drive over, thats what I do if the pictures dowse strong with energy.
griff
Novice
Novice

Post by griff »

I saw an amazing sight at about midday on 18th July 2000. I arrived late at our drilling site where our crew were drilling a borehole in a farm yard. As I drove in I was surprised to see a large swatch of hay entangled in the 11Kv transformer pole.
Other large lumps of green freshly-cut hay were slowly floating around in a circle about 40 yards diameter. There appeared to be very little wind and the material was rising slowly on what was obviously a thermal vortex. A buzzard sailed in and joined in the dance, staying with it until out of sight. The column of circling lumps of hay appeared to be about 50 or 60 yards deep. I pointing to it and rotating my arm I shouted to the drillers "look at that". Hearing me, the lady of the house emerged from the stables saying to me "How did you do that?" to which I denied all responsibility. The drilling continued and I continued to watch as the material and the buzzard reached an estimated 3000feet when the buzzard left the procession.
The material continued to rise, drifting slowly in a north easterly direction until I could no longer see it because it was too high (more than 9000 feet).
I was told that the day before hay had been cut into windrows in an adjacent field and I went to have a look to see where the lumps of hay had come from.
to my amazement a perfect circle some 35 Yards across of clear mown grass had formed in the striped area formed by the windrows of drying hay.
It was a hot day and towering cumulonimbus clouds were all around in an otherwise blue sky. The owner of a neighbouring bungalow seeing me in the field, came to talk to me saying that just before I came a sort of whirlwind had passed over the bungalow and all the curtains in the open windows blew outwards, frightening his wife.
The exact location of the centre of the circle is SX 6055 5780.

Regards

griff 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Many thanks for that post Griff, it sounds so exciting to witness something like this,and I will check out the OS position if I have a map to cover that area,I imagine the area to have powerful energy lines where the circle formed, and the floating hay could well have been the charged cloud or plasma that caused the interaction between the inner and outward forces.A number of people have claimed to have watched a crop circle form all over the country, and the reports speak of swirling masses of grass/wheat/dust what ever was there where the formation went down,I would LOVE to witness this phenomenon, it sounds so exciting,thanks again Griff.....Looking tonight west of Table Mountain, South Africa I dowsed a huge energy line coming in from the sea going up the country in a north/east direction, and to be honest it makes the Michael/Mary Line look like its little brother and sister its that wide.I would say its at least a kilometer wide, so we are talking big here, I want to look again to see where its running, and get some kind of angle where this beast runs into Africa.