Crop Circles

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Re: Corn Circles

Post by Helen-Healing »

Have you also read(link broken) space rock attracts attention? It seems that it's not the only one!

By the way, I would hardly call a small stone less that 2" across - a rock! I'm surprised the guy spotted it at all.
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

I haven't dowsed on this, and I could be wrong, but my intuition is telling me there is something fishy about this article/rock/stone.....
Practice random acts of kindness
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

I sent a picture of the stone to a friend of mine (Tony Hathway) who replied

"Very interesting - I saw the crop circle in Wiltshire and it was one of the best I have seen. The lay of the crop was so delicate that it could not possibly have been man made."

I asked

"Was that crop circle design the same as that on the stone ? "

" YES. Tony"

So HOW did that design appear in a field in Wiltshire and also on a stone found in the US ?

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

A short You Tube video about it:

Last edited by Grahame on Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added media embed codes
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Further from Tony Hathway......

"I've now tracked down my old files and there is a 98% match. It may be the angle of the photograph of the stone but there appears to be a slight difference where the 2 moons meet. The crop circle is more precise/ has better geometry at that point. Otherwise it's a very close match.

The crop circle was made on 29th July 1996. You can find it on Lucy Pringle's or Cropcircleconnector websites."

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Further dowsing is telling me that the coded design is responsible for the magnetic effects, and that if wetted would have an even better effect with a compass.
Just wondering if anyone cares to test this out - might need a strong masonry bit and electric drill and a steady hand or perhaps there are other interesting secrets this stone has yet to reveal.
Arthur
Joanne

Crop circle

Post by Joanne »

Hello,

I know how the rods cross when locating water, but what happens when dowsing in a crop circle?

Thanks, Joanne
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Re: Crop circle

Post by Kevin »

Joanne wrote:Hello,

I know how the rods cross when locating water, but what happens when dowsing in a crop circle?

Thanks, Joanne
Joanne , Hello and welcome,
I have been to many crop circles, and have just this morning returned from France where I checked out lots of downed crops.
Not any specific crop circles, though some were very close to been.
If when you say your rods cross when locating water, are you thinking of water?
I find I can detect many variant signals , all about the same area, all I have to do is to think of each desired set of signals individually.
It's a little like using the dial on a radio set, if you dial one specific station, thats all you will recieve.

I personally find little use for rods crossing continuoulsly, it is far better to have them align with the signal pathway, so that alignment and direction/s are determined.
As I approach any crop circle, I always try to map out the line matrix structure that is present where the patterns in the crops are, to do this I walk two paths at ninty degrees to each other away from the circle, normally along the road or field edges, I can determine a sort of plan of the area that way.
You can do this up and down a nearby tramline as well, you can check if the pattern/s match the lines at all then as well.

Each stalk of crop has its own FIELD around it, and these combine to create a huge field, in a field.
The downed crops manipulate the lower flow of plasma( aprox 24 inch's up from surface, from surface)
But what I check for are if the flows around the patterns match where the crops are flattened, if not I presume man made.
Those that do match , or the numerous so called lodging flattened crops are fascinating.
Often underground water can be detected, and I consider the whole planet is acting in a symbiotic manner, so it's all part of ONE.
If you find a simple circle pattern, by walking around the edge of this, I note the number of lines crossing through the centre point, often a swirled standing set of stalks will be evident there.
I only count half way around a circle as the lines bisect through the centre point, I find that each one of those lines will have eight more lines running parallel to them.
In high concentration spots such as the east field at alton priors, I find on the north /south and east/west alignments that multiple parallel sets of nine lined leylines are to be found side by side and running in between each other, often thirteen or twent one sets cover a huge area, this is normally where the churchs are to be found, and the higher the number of parallel lines, the longer the aisle in the church will be, until they are called cathedrals.
confusing in the extreme it is, but I find it simple.
kevin
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

So many grape shots!
Besides a possible message etc my dowsing has always said and still does that these grape shots act as the anchorage and location for the creation of the larger adjacent circle/shape immediately afterwards. I get that less than a quarter of them functioned as extracters while the remainder
processed the extracted energies.
I used to obtain automatic drawings of these showing a cross section of their activity.
I still can but not sure whether this would be appreciated or that it could be taken any further.
Again, I am getting that an extraction of mineral energies from a depth of approx 4 miles down was brought to the surface,processed, and injected into the positive line of the first Hartman Grid at ground level while the positive line of the third Curry Grid above ground was injected.
My dowsing says that this was due to a depletion of energy in these positive lines which occured approx 1800 years ago due to a change of influence from the sun which in turn was affected by a large heavenly body colliding with it.
I still get that each positive line of each grid has a specific function of supplying a kind of chi energy for every living being including plants and trees.
For man he receives his through the seventh Chakra above his Crown Chakra besides other sources of energy being fed in at that point.
Anyone else with theories of these wonderful shapes?
Arthur
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Arthur: Anyone else with theories of these wonderful shapes?
Students?

:twisted:
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Or the Chinese maybe? After watching the Olympics opening ceremony, I've realised they can do just about anything. :|
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Helen: Or the Chinese maybe?
Nah...If it were Chinese there'd be loads of 'em being imported.
:oops:
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
griff
Novice
Novice

Post by griff »

Although vaguely interesting, all this is far out, - above and beyond my level of incompetence!

Regards Griff :oops:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Crop Circles

Post by mike »

The Roswell Rock is I believe Magnetite, and this will move a compass when it’s close. No alien influence with this stone in my opinion.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Crop Circles

Post by mike »

Don’t know what Crop Circle design was on the stone, but looking at 29 July 1996 the only design for me that’s genuine is the book cover picture called. The Energies Of Crop Circles. This cover picture has all the forces of a genuine Crop Circle, and I was field officer for CCCS for many years during this time working with Jim Lyon’s who was my boss. This design has both Ley forces at its precise centre at 90 degrees, with powerful concentric and radial forces inside its design coming from its centre. These spread out out right across the country, and the world for that matter, it’s possible to dowse to these sites from many miles away. Two years running I dowsed blindfolded to nominated genuine Crop Circle formations from 95 and 98 miles away in the midlands, with Ray driving his car and going the direction I told him, the formations was in 2002 and 2003 at the time, those were good times.