Rollright Stones

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Rollright Stones

Post by mike »

I had a need to dowse from home many of the local and distant ancient sites and their influence across the UK and the World, but could not pick up the Rollright Stones and the other local ancient sites there, and looking on the Rollrights web site again I cannot dowse any influence.This has happened before, the last time when the silver ball was placed in the centre of the stone circle some years ago for part of the summer, and that time I found the silver ball had disturbed all passing energy force, along with broken energy lines to the north of the site....I believe this could have happened again with ploughing bringing up stones to block the energy lines in places in this one field, I cleared it then, and from what I feel its happened again, but to prove it I will need to visit both sides of this field to check what forces pass there.And since I cannot walk very well just now, it might take a while, but it should be done as other sites suffer south of the Rollrights with the energy lines broken...Has anyone visited within the last few days at the Rollrights, and dowsed the forces there, I would welcome any comments ? I dont get out much at the moment, so Im going on what I dowse from home in Coventry, but it worked fine restoring the lines before when this happened.I should say the good folk at the Rollrights never agreed with me the force was broken and the site inactive, but it never stopped me then, or now. :lol:
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: Rollright Stones

Post by ledgehammer »

mike wrote:I had a need to dowse from home many of the local and distant ancient sites and their influence across the UK and the World, but could not pick up the Rollright Stones and the other local ancient sites there, and looking on the Rollrights web site again I cannot dowse any influence.This has happened before, the last time when the silver ball was placed in the centre of the stone circle some years ago for part of the summer, and that time I found the silver ball had disturbed all passing energy force, along with broken energy lines to the north of the site....I believe this could have happened again with ploughing bringing up stones to block the energy lines in places in this one field, I cleared it then, and from what I feel its happened again, but to prove it I will need to visit both sides of this field to check what forces pass there.And since I cannot walk very well just now, it might take a while, but it should be done as other sites suffer south of the Rollrights with the energy lines broken...Has anyone visited within the last few days at the Rollrights, and dowsed the forces there, I would welcome any comments ? I dont get out much at the moment, so Im going on what I dowse from home in Coventry, but it worked fine restoring the lines before when this happened.I should say the good folk at the Rollrights never agreed with me the force was broken and the site inactive, but it never stopped me then, or now. :lol:
Mike,

Give Kevin (cropredy) a shout, hes probably been there recently. I noted the Belinus line there a couple of years ago, near the circle but not recently. What are you dowsing for, energy lines, or an energy of the circle itself. I find energy lines almost anywhere, its a case of how strong and perhaps how influential - with this in mind I would find it very hard to accept that all the energy has vanished, I just don't get that about any ancient site or area with organic matter.

If not then try dowsing it again, I don't get much success with remote dowsing otherwise I would try, however I will give it a go sometime this week (busy at the moment). I get the impression through dowsing that the energy seems to be less concentrated at ancient sites since previous visits, there is perhaps a case for this.

but good to hear from you :-)

Best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Tom,
Looking over the Rollrights again on Google I can see just east of Barford the energy lines from the north are broken, its the same field as before, and must have been ploughing turned up stones to block or disturb the lines as they do, have to get my old bones over there and clear it :mrgreen: I dowse both sides of the field to follow the broken line, think I remember two or three being involved at this point, but I work them all to make sure its firing again....And just to make things worse I believe Castlerigg Stone Circle to have broken energy lines on its north side a short distance from the Circle, leaving the circle empty and inactive like the Rollrights, but then again its me dowsing this, does anyone live close here that can take a look please, in for a penny in for a pound, might as well have a beef if your going to have one at all. :lol: Not been happy with Castlerigg Circle for some time, but havent mentioned it before,MUST be getting old. :roll:
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

mike wrote:I believe Castlerigg Stone Circle to have broken energy lines on its north side a short distance from the Circle, leaving the circle empty and inactive like the Rollrights, but then again its me dowsing this, does anyone live close here that can take a look please, in for a penny in for a pound, might as well have a beef if your going to have one at all. :lol: Not been happy with Castlerigg Circle for some time, but havent mentioned it before,MUST be getting old. :roll:
Sounds like a good opportunity for anyone going on the Great North Dowse to check out?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

what A GOOD IDEA, never thought of that, cannot beat being on the ground. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Drove over Barford late yesterday and the lines each side of the field in question do seem to be affected, and I still cannot dowse the Rollright Stones from any distance.This does not look good, I shall try and visit again when I can walk the lane each side to really see whats happening, feels like from the input side of the field the energy lines are not the normal number (3), the the output side having (1) only leaving, but I was driving at the time in an empty road, and might have missed something...Just to make things worse I cannot dowse Abor Low from home now, but thats too far just now to visit, my back has been good, but today with the rain its one step forward, and TWO steps back :cry: Get back if I find anything, anyone else visited and noticed changes to the Rollrights, like a lack of power/influence north/south energy lines ? Once the lines are cleared the energy spins up slow and sure within hours at the Rollrights, and other sites where each power line is connected close, like the site to the west at the cross roads of Rollright, and the lower field to the south near the electric/telephone pole is, not to mention the Stone Circle at Whichford.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Drove over late last night and the energy lines north of the field at Barford dont seem right at all, perhaps its not just local and the energy lines are reduced at this time, need to check another ancient site to compare the power levels, somethings not right here, either the field has a blockage, or the energy lines are low/reduced/broken...Get back when I know something.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Went over the Rollrights last night late, and the energies there are reduced and the area is lacking in power in my opinion, all the area is reduced to just the things you can see, I feel no energy or influence at all.I feel the field east of Barford is again blocking the energy lines to the Rollrights and other ancient sites feeding off there, the field in question is oil seed rape and I have cleared this field before.The folks at the Rollrights never agreed with me before and Im sure they dont today, but I cannot feel any influence from Coventry and its been this way some time now in my opinion.The field needs walking and the lines cleared, once the crops are gone, no easy task for me since I cannot walk far or stand upright for long, but I shall give it a go, its what I do. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With me walking bad just now I cannot visit the field where the Rollrights earth force is broken, the field had oil seed rape planted in the summer, and I could not have cleared it then.Today I believe the Earth Forces to the Rollrights remains broken still, I am walking a little better, but standing I can only manage about five minutes before having to sit down.Its no good me walking this field as I cannot do much good.The force at the Rollrights I dowse broken and this will affect all the ancient sites it feeds all around this wonderful place,not to mention all the sites to the south of there, they all sit on the energy lines and feed off them down wind as it were I believe...Have to try and do something, Im not happy to leave things as they are,but my old bones are not what they used to be, old age creeks up unnoticed and slows you down. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Working the Black Water Lines at Hareway Lane I dowsed the Rollrights from a pretty close position and could not feel anything at all, so I believe the lines to that ancient site are still blocked and the entire area is offline.At the west of the Rollrights is a Sacred Site with another to the south across the fields which I cannot dowse for some time now,or the site at Whichford where the stone circle was erected by the owners after I dowsed this position some years ago, a wonderful powerful place at the time I enjoyed visiting when ever I could with permission from Sally.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tonight at 21 hours I cannot dowse the Rollrights OR Silbury Hill from my home in Coventry, dont know whats wrong, but this is NOT GOOD.Going to try both again on Google and see if I can pick them both up, come back ASAP.

This is not good folks, in my opinion Silbury Hill and the Rollrights are off line, Avebury and the Avenue are okay, but not those places to the west and south. ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This is my opinion tonight of the condition of both the Rollrights Stones and Silbury Hill and its not good in both cases I believe, Silbury Hill had a dagger in its heart when English Heritage placed Iron roof supports and metal shuttering on each side and roof of the tunnel when they entered Silbury Hill to repair it.Instead of removing all the iron work from this tunnel and the stuff from the other time it was entered years before they left the lot where it was for health and safety reasons inside this once wonderful ancient place...The situation is now the south half of Silbury Hill has a very reduced number and power of Leys running to the south, blocked and obstructed by the iron work inside the tunnel which grounds this force.I emailed English Heritage years ago to explain the need to remove all iron work, and was ignored, so I tried...As for the Rollright Stones,others think all is fine and its still a wonderful site, I disagree, the Sacred Circle Site is now broken with its north Ley Line still missing even after all this time,with some Leys broken east of Barford in the field there where I cleared them before, AND now the main north Ley broken near the farm just on the right before you reach the Rollrights, its where the field gate is.I run both places through Google Earth tonight and confirmed what I dowsed, its possible to clear the Rollrights, but impossible to clear Silbury Hill till the iron work goes like I asked...Health and safety they said, well thats fine, so you make an iron tube which you run down the Silbury tunnel, then back fill to the iron tube, and then back it out a few feet and repeat till all the iron supports are gone and shuttering back filling as you go, job done English Heritage, nobody is hurt and alls well with the site for another five thousand years....Sorry for the rant, its not me really, but I feel its got to be said or Im not doing my job.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Never mentioned this yesterday but I had a problem while dowsing around the Rollrights, when I passed the Church at Long Compton my arm and dowsing was like slow motion, I could not get direct answers, and I feel I upset something local to the Church.I know from the past its a place where Witches once worked, at the stream on the north side of the Church Yard, so I think perhaps I woke one up and was questioned what I was doing there. ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked tonight again at Silbury Hill, I just think its possible to help the situation there,I am going to try, its the least I can do, its thinking outside the box so here goes.

West Kennet Long Barrow is fed from Silbury Hill in an indirect way, so its not affected by the tunnel in Silbury Hill thank goodness, I can only find 3 weak Leys coming on the south side of Silbury Hill, while to the north side its much better with anything between 25 and 38 Leys coming in all active and strong....This same number should exit on the south side of Silbury, but DONT any more.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

As you approach the Rollight Stones from the east, you pass the farm on the right just before you come to the Rollrights on the left of the road a few hundred yards further on.If you travel to the farm on its west side is a field where the tractors and things pass through the fence to the field to the west of the first one, and its here the main Ley from the North to the stone Circle is broken right in the ruts where the tractors have cut into the ground.I imagine some stones with quartz in them have been thrown up, and its these that are blocking the Ley from the north to the circle, standing 3cm above ground level I feel/dowse....Clear those stones and the Rollrights will spin up again within 24 hours to full power, feeding many other sites further to the south and beyond in my opinion.