Drombeg has solved the riddle of Stonehenge

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Drombeg has solved the riddle of Stonehenge

Post by Merlin »

Hmmm wishful thinking I think! Stonehenge is in a complicated landscape so I am doubtful with this idea.

http://www.southernstar.ie/news/roundup ... tonehenge/
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Drombeg has solved the riddle of Stonehenge

Post by mike »

HE has a point, the idea of male and female stones at the Stone Circle is nothing new, look at the Rollrights or even Avebury Stone Avenue, male and female stones across from each other where the shadow might well from first light cover each other at times of the year.BUT what about the precise Earth Energies at each position, nothing ever reported about these again, what you see is NOT all thats there at these special places, believe me folks..

The Drombeg Stone Circle is very ancient dating in my opinion to 2400 years ago, and very powerful even today when you dowse it with Leys and powerful radial and concentric earth force moving away from its centre.BUT the second house to the left in Google Earth shows at the precise T junction position yet another even older ancient site just as powerful and energetic but unmarked, this too should be a Stone Circle of some renown, also containing powerful forces spreading right across the country and planet.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Terence Meaden has been exploring that idea for some years now, ever since he proposed that the now0missing 'obelisk' in Avebury south circle was intended to cast a shadow into a 'female' stone at a particular time of year (autumn equinox I think?).

I think there is definitely evidence at many sites that shadow alignments were used to mark astronomical events - many of the stones at Clava, for instance, cast sun shadows at the main festivals, and some of them at the central cairn even have raised 'causeways' to mark the shadow. And shadows from sticks or weighted strings could have been used with cup and ring marked rocks to record recurring solar events.

I think he may be stretching the point a bit with the male/female symbolism though, and I fail to see how he has 'solved' Stonehenge completely with this theory.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

While everyone ignores the Earth Forces at every ancient site I cannot take any of them serious on TV or in videos, good points are made and thats about it, nobody will ever have the full story till they include the Earth Forces, you find them world wide at every ancient site worth its salt, so why ignore them from the story and research of the site ??