Go out and find stuff much?

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Go out and find stuff much?

Post by mike »

Something really interesting I dowsed today the Temple of Taposiris Magna on the coast of Egypt, while I dont believe it has any things of value there hidden underground the site is on Sacred Ground with Leys to the north and east giving the area inside a clockwise influence.It dates to 8300 years ago for me when the place became special with active energies, and was regarded Im sure as Holy ground by people at the time and afterwards.Its been found to contain many underground passeges within the court yard Temple, but I dont believe Cleopatra was buried there...The site to the east has all the marks of someone special, and it contains coins of bronze which Cleopatra had made for the people of Egypt while she ruled, and at a depth of 30 feet it has all the marks of a past King, where they would lay in rest protected for ever....Most of the tombs in the Valley Of the Kings/Queens are all about 30 feet deep there, this is like a special group did all the tombs over the years who could be trusted to do the best work, and protect its position from all others.A most interesting day, I will go back and check out what else I can find out, I may email Prof Dorothy Thompson at Cambridge who is interested with this running story of Cleopatra, I dont know how she feels about dowsers, but Im happy with her and the things she does. :lol:
Last edited by mike on Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Watching Gold Rush White Water on TV this week I thought I would have a Google of McKinley Creek to see if I could pick anything up along its length, and to be honest nothing stood out as special.But in the area I dowsed one position where I found the best gold deposit ever, its the richest I have come across, right in the middle of nowhere really, miles from any town or road and must be worth digging, I will check it out again to see if anymore places are close,might be the new gold rush of 2018. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The story of the French Gold Owl hidden in France has been running since 1993 I believe without it being found by, it was buried by MaxVal, and before he died he said someone had been digging close to where its buried...Well I believe it can be found near Kerneguez not far from both the D712b and the D109 Roads, but more east of there, happy hunting. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Holy Island/Lindisfarn has a long and wonderful history,but dowsing tonight I can find no Leys or active energy on the island.It does not stand out as a special place, yet it has always been a special place for many people who still visit and have retreats there. I can dowse no gold or silver or things of value hidden in the ground and sands around the island, which might have been buried when the Vikings raided in the past,it could be its beauty is the isolation of the island, and the wild sea around it.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Oak Island Money Pit I dont dowse anything of value there Gold or Silver, I know it has some strange things there with several levels of oak timbers down the pit, which I dowse to be some ancient sort of powerhouse, and over where the Stone Cross is situated I believe something at 150 feet is past alien greys equipment, perhaps a probe or another attempt at a powerhouse, close to Oak Island Drive.I do dowse/believe in the past the ancient greys tried to phone home with natural energy they tried to produce on the island in those pits, dont know how lucky they were at doing so.Might prove interesting to dowse around to see if any other place has the greys influence, perhaps a crashed saucer from the ancient past ? I will check this out and come back if I pick something else up folks.

YES to the south/west of Oak Island is a site near the 103 Road/Fishermans Memorial Hwy where a crashed greys saucer/ship is some 10 feet down with bodies and who knows what else, its dowses with the normal diamond/ruby influence which I believe to be the crafts skin.Its an old site, but I havent dowsed how old, I will do that now......I came back with 323 years ago it crashed.....But it should be before the money pit was first found and dug ?? On the Internet it was first dug around the boulders at the Money Pit in 1850.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Havent looked for anything of value for ages, Im waiting on an address of a friend in Barbados, he has family still living there, and I know the area was in the past a haunt for pirates, and when I last looked a number of places hold things of value buried during that time....Im happy to dowse and look for things, but I think it would be something else to go there and dig for stuff,like Im cheating.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Picking up places in Barbados where stuff has been buried during the period when the pirates sailed the seas, blast their eyes,and I get no bad feelings, sometimes it takes a double take to see through the murk, which I believe to be some sort of protection to keep from others eyes.Nothing evil I feel, just making you work to see past the smoke screen put up from times long gone.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

While Im not sure of the dates or times I believe the story of the Palace Of Scone to still hold the King Stone and things of great value to have a thread of truth running through it.The British Army were on route to pillage and take the King Stone from Scone Palace when I believe they were tipped off the army was coming, so anything of value and the King Stone was hidden, and another stone put under the chair in its place, which the Army took believing the stone to be the real thing. And somehow those people who hid the King Stone and things of value from the Palace were either killed or put in prison, since the things taken have remained close to Scone Palace ever since hidden from that day. What makes me believe this is the King Stone was meteoric in nature its said, while the one today is not, so where is the true Scottish King Stone, and the many things of value hidden at the time ?
Last edited by mike on Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I was dowsing for fun yesterday after playing Solitaire for a while, and I started looking for Gold mines as you do when your bored. My idea of fun is to dowse around the places in the US where Well Fargo was robbed of gold dust and gold coins from long ago, to see if anything remains local to where the robbery took place.After all with the sheriff on your trial WHO wants to carry heavy gold about with you to slow you down, best to bury it and come back later when the coast is clear and no heat. This is my idea of relaxing when I need a break, to chill or just charge my batteries, its also a way to unwind with no pressure. Anyway here I was just dowsing for me, and I came on this island in the middle of nowhere, no details you have to take my word for this, I dowsed this island and picked up the influence of natural gold here, and looking closer at about 700 feet on Google I found the place where this gold was to be found.The gold was in 12 to 20 feet wide pit going straight down, 35 feet below ground going down to 100 feet plus, and to its west was another deep pipe running towards the sea a long distance where it entered the sea. I dowsed the land pit to have at least 32 million pounds of value, plus the deep pipe to hold at least another 4 times that amount but much harder to dig for under the mountain. Stepping back I made a mental note of the position and moved on looking for another place where gold could be dug, this is my way to relax believe it or now folks.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Flagstaff in the US has SO many places where in the past robbers have stopped stage coaches and taken Gold dust and coins away, and with the weight of Gold its always the case to make a getaway they have to bury the loot fast. This in many cases has proved to be where the loot remains as the robbers were often caught and jailed or killed in the gun fight, so all around Flagstaff are hidden places where this loot has remained down the years. And with so many robberies taken place in those wild times the number of lost hidden loot of Gold coins and Gold dust has grown and grown in this area, even a quick dowse about shows Gold just feet down in many of the places close to where robberies took place. Its a wonderful place to go looking for hidden Gold from the past, I just wonder why people dont spend time looking here and other places where in the past robberies have taken place in the US.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Weavers Needle is a place where old timers talk of hidden Gold and all sorts of stories, near Superstition Mountain all sorts of hidden Gold Mines are talked about, and I just wonder how much to believe what you read. The only thing is to dowse about in a normal manner and look to see whats there, and to be honest I believe some of those stories to be true, if you look in an honest way Gold coins rather than Gold dust can be found in each area when you look. But with me being here and the Gold coins being there you have a problem Houston, still its nice to check out the old stories of bank robberies and train robbers who stole the Gold dust and buried it close to avoid the sheriff and his men ? In the US any number of web sites speak of this and that locality where banks were robbed of Gold coins and the robbers caught soon after, but not before the loot was buried for a share out later.In many cases the gang never got to share any loot as they were jailed or shot in fights with the law, so the loot remains where they hid it, often just a couple of feet down in the deserts or bad lands.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Over the years dowsing old ancient sites the world over often things of value are close, but what can you do, I cannot walk very well now so going out with my shovel is out of the question. The fields near me have coins hidden from many years ago, and Im sure if you did a good dowse things of value hidden away years ago still wait to be found all over the country.
Things remain hidden at Sutton Hoo but National Trust dont want to know, or even reply to my email in two cases, you want to light a firework under them, its our Heritage we are talking about, things that belong in a Museum where we can all enjoy these treasures.
All National Trust people are not like them, the chap at Swindon was polite and understanding to a point, but mention dowsing and the atmosphere goes VERY COLD.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The hoard reported to be at Lemminkainen Helsinki where folk have dug out caves I believe to be genuine, when I first looked gold and jem stones are close to this position, but it’s at a shallow depth, so not part of the cave system.
But a second look showed gold and jewels at a much deeper level and could be the site of where they are digging, or perhaps very close to there. This site is plus 100 feet down, and not far from where the entrance to the cave complex is, so I believe something of great value can be found at both sites.
The story is Pagan people amassed a huge wealth and buried it all in the caves, down a spiral staircase with rooms off there, it’s possible to dowse this to check the story, get back with any update. But the bottom line is two sites there have treasure for sure, well in my dowsing opinion.

The story of the spiral staircase could be true, the hoard extends in my opinion from 140 to 180 feet down at the precise point of where I pick the hoard up, that’s a lot of yellow Iron and who knows what else.

The story of golden statues could be close, I dowse golden heads and plinths, perhaps the local chief and family of the time perhaps, or some ancient King ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Mention of Nazi riches hidden in Poland has come on the Internet again, and the Castle in Minkowskie, and looking today something to the east of the town stands out, it’s at 5 feet deep so no metal detector will find it in the forest there, but no smoke without fire. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsing all over the world I often find hidden treasure in the form of coins or gold items near ancient sites, but to avoid hoards of people walking over private land I never really post anything, better to keep quiet and keep the peace !! :D