Silbury Hill

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Silbury Hill

Post by mike »

exerts powerledgehammer » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:28 pm
Interestingly,

spending a day with cropready at the rollrights and dowsing the wispering knights which is said to be the remains of a long barrow,

Hope you never shook his hand, he bent three fingers on my hand that have never returned to normal, smiling all the while I should say, and after eight pints he swears Merlin was born in Yorkshire and not Wales,thats Kevin for you, all heart :mrgreen: Yes Tom I do feel Silbury Hill exerts power through the energy lines and acts like a junction where they meet and then are amplified within to continue their journey below Silbury Hill to all UK and Worldwide ancient afterwards.I dont think the power ends at Silbury and feeds out to the local fields and forms a circular active area alone, I only ever felt bad in the south/east corner of Silbury near the A4 road, anywhere else is fine, like the car park or walking up the hill there, or the Long barrow site across the road.You can feel the influence of Silbury Hill from miles away, more so before English Heritage dug the hill and left a scrap yard inside, health and safety you know. :cry:
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

mike wrote:exerts powerledgehammer » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:28 pm
Interestingly,

spending a day with cropready at the rollrights and dowsing the wispering knights which is said to be the remains of a long barrow,

Hope you never shook his hand, he bent three fingers on my hand that have never returned to normal, smiling all the while I should say, and after eight pints he swears Merlin was born in Yorkshire and not Wales,thats Kevin for you, all heart :mrgreen: Yes Tom I do feel Silbury Hill exerts power through the energy lines and acts like a junction where they meet and then are amplified within to continue their journey below Silbury Hill to all UK and Worldwide ancient afterwards.I dont think the power ends at Silbury and feeds out to the local fields and forms a circular active area alone, I only ever felt bad in the south/east corner of Silbury near the A4 road, anywhere else is fine, like the car park or walking up the hill there, or the Long barrow site across the road.You can feel the influence of Silbury Hill from miles away, more so before English Heritage dug the hill and left a scrap yard inside, health and safety you know. :cry:
Mike,

Kev is One of tup kind! Was a fascinating day, especially to the innocent passer bys who dowsed! :-)

The mound, concept like silbury hill and Marl. mound seem to have been built in stages with lots of "layers" and is thought to be similar to a pyramid see image behind. The modification seems to imply that effects were sought from changing the structure, perhaps changing it until the effects were as needed or as close to...

The Pyramid at Teotihuacán, has a huge sheet of mica built into it as well as other layers, it seems the layering may be important in the purpose of these sites... (tenous link - I realise)

Interestingly the image of the Michael and Mary lines at Avebury imply (in my mind) that the structures were infuencing the energy lines, the reason I think this has been highlighted in earlier posts but I compare the michael and Mary lines and there is a huge amount of variation in terms of curvature at Avebury.

I consider that the lines may have been influenced by the sites within the avebury complex, which may explain the purpose of some sites like silbury hill in terms of harnessing the telluric currents, this implies more of a scientific than spiritual purpose.

In any case Mike, if your ever down this way let me know and we shall meet and dowse, alternatively I could plan a day trip to your end, and would enjoy a days dowsing: let me know if you're interested

best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Tom,
Yes Kevin is a great chap, he loves his dowsing and gets much from it, I said before Kevin is a surgeon while Im still just a butcher,no holding him back once the rods are in his hand, he is off and running, and no stopping him.Who in their right mind would climb over ancient sites in their bare feet, only our Kevin to test if dowsing levels increased with just bare skin touching them,nothing stops our Yorkshire lad :mrgreen: I watched the News Of The World every week while it was printed to see if reports of a naked dowser at Avebury or Stonehenge was reported, three guesses who that would have been :lol: ......Not too good on my legs just now Tom, but Im getting better walking distances, HAVE to meet at the Rollrights perhaps when Im more mobile, be very happy to spend time dowsing there with you if its easy by road for you,its a special place and full of good energy, charges me up, AND I could do with that just now :lol: