An interesting observation.....

for matters relating to dowsing for water supplies including wells, boreholes, heat pumps and other services.
Paul Lewis

An interesting observation.....

Post by Paul Lewis »

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

I want to share a recent observation made by a dowsing friend of mine and request whether the same phenomenon has been observed by others.

Whilst using dowsing rods to follow the line of a land drain, once at the end of the drain, the rods no longer crossed together but rotated outwards in opposite directions; there was no trace of the drain after this point. After discussion, I suggested that the water in the drain was going vertically down into the earth and not across it. The farmer who owned the land exposed the end of the drain with an excavator to discover that it had been terminated over a cleft in limestone strata and that the water from the drain was indeed passing down into the earth.

Has anyone else seen rods behave like this before, and does anyone have an explanation?

Regards,

Paul

Hexham, Northumberland.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: An interesting observation.....

Post by Grahame »

It's not uncommon for dowsers to get a different reaction from a downshaft of water (as opposed to a blind spring). You can of course mentally program your rods to react in the way you want. Mine usually continue to rotate into a helicopter movement - inwards for blind springs, out for downshafts.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.