Dowsing water leaks

for matters relating to dowsing for water supplies including wells, boreholes, heat pumps and other services.
SussexJim

Dowsing water leaks

Post by SussexJim »

just a slight thought in the current draught/ watershortage.......
Are there any dowsers who might be able to help Water companies trace where the worst leaks in their water supplies are?

I am not suggesting that anyone who dowses should offer their services, rather , that those who have the strong affinity for water dowsing in particular may consider the opportunity that the current water shortage provides for raising the awareness of dowsing.

I myself am not that strongly aligned towards water-dowsing, and would welcome people's thoughts on whether water-dowsing should be encouraged in Water companies?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Hi Jim;

I think a lot of water and other utility companies DO use dowsers; certainly there always seems to be one of the more senior staff happy to whip out a pair of L-rods when nobody's looking!
Indeed, a friend of mine did recently spend some time working with a water company doing just what you suggest - dowsing for leaks in pipes. He was very good at it too!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
lamoune

Re: Dowsing water leaks

Post by lamoune »

hello to all ..
is there among you who are dowsers to find water only by hand and without L Rod or another?

Lamoune
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Dowsing water leaks

Post by simonwheeler »

You may want to search this Forum using the word "deviceless".

Click here for a recent thread ....though there are other mentions in other threads..
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon