Borehole Plotting - Terry Roe

for matters relating to dowsing for water supplies including wells, boreholes, heat pumps and other services.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Borehole Plotting - Terry Roe

Post by Ian Pegler »

The following article article is posted here with the permission of Terry Roe. - I. P.

Greetings and salutations to you all from Terry Roe in Cape Town, South Africa!

In this communication I will be focusing, in particular, on the law of borehole plotting; this in relation to the continuous urgent quest for sufficient quantities of potable water for people in general and for industry and food producing agriculture throughout the world.

It is common knowledge that the present available water supply on our planet is rapidly becoming very far from adequate: that if something serious is not done to increase our water supply internationally, and soon, our world could be heading for extremely serious problems; even leading to conflict situations

It is also fairly common knowledge that there is more water stored below the surface of our planet than what there is on the surface; a quantity so vast that if we could really successfully tap into it, our water problems would become a permanent thing of the past. Unfortunately, however, because of the application of mysterious, antiquated but really amazing systems and techniques, but without adequate knowledge of the laws pertaining to the use of those systems and techniques, the results are very far from satisfactory, and in most cases are financial disasters.

It was the tragically disappointing hit and miss results achieved in the very lucrative water-boring business that prompted my very concerned and sincere friend, Chris, to go out of his way to find the solution to the aggravating problem of the diviner's rod clearly indicating, but most times finding no water and sometimes anything from very little to even quite phenomenal flows of water from the borehole that was bored at the indicated spot. It seemed that the method of plotting the drilling sites was fraught with continuous inconsistencies which, invariably, caused the blame for the lack of success being placed on the shoulders of often very sincere but insufficiently informed water diviners.

Years of dedication, involving much sweat and toil, eventually led to Chris being rewarded with an absolutely accurate revelation and understanding of the laws and principles relating to accurately pin-pointing a substrata water drilling site; one that would deliver phenomenal flows of water when drilled to full indicated depth by a qualified drill-rig operator. The first borehole he pinpointed in 1962 using the new, constant system is still delivering a steady, constant 20,000 imperial gallons - 91.000 litres per hour after 46 years; this in spite of being subjected to a severe earthquake in that immediate zone in September 1969. With the unbroken line-up of many thousands of phenomenal delivery successes he has been blessed to enjoy since 1962, we have felt led to change the name of the phenomenon from water divining to water plotting or drill-site plotting.

We now believe that the time has arrived for the ousting of the hit and miss, luck of the draw, drill-site pinpointing system; a system which has caused people to look upon many well-meaning water diviners with a jaundiced eye. We are, of course, not discounting the fact that there have been vast numbers of easy-money, uncaring charlatans who have also added nothing to the credibility of the water drilling and water divining fraternity; charlatans who will no longer be able to mesmerize and exploit desperate but sadly gullible people with their fairy-tale, mind-power, x ray eye tactics.

The time for pin-point accuracy in borehole plotting, we believe, has arrived; and although we have the desire to share it with people; particularly those who are committed to a dedicated life in the people business (which we all should be). I feel that I would need great wisdom to go about it in a way that will not lead to the unfair exploitation of persons or nations. I therefore call upon all men of good will to come to the aid of the party; to help us to justly exploit the vast water resources that the Creator has provided for all of mankind, rich and poor; the most awesome, orderly and constant underground water reticulation system the world has ever come to know.

We look forward to further constructive communication with members of your fraternity.

With Kindest Regards and fondest wishes for 2008 and beyond.

Yours Sincerely,

Terence F. Roe.

Water Plotting For Life
griff
Novice
Novice

Re: Borehole Plotting - Terry Roe

Post by griff »

Hi Ian,

Just out of interest, is this Professor Terry Roe of The University of Minnesota, Economist and international resources researcher?.

Also:- Or is this he?
In 1975 a letter from Terence F. Roe of South Africa was sent to Mayor, City of Lockport, New York, USA. The letter stated that a Covert auto was still being used in South Africa but that it was being retired. It was built "by a man by the name of B. V. Covert who must have been a very clever engineer at that time." Terence Roe sent the letter because he thought Lockport might be a good place for the auto to spend its retirement since that was where it was built. Apparently there was no money available at that time to purchase the Covert auto.

Regards

griff
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Hi griff

I have absolutely no idea.

I was forwarded this material by the office who asked me to post it here.

Ian
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

The South African one, I should imagine.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

There might be more than one in S.A.

Ian