US authorities investigate mystery death of 1,000 birds

Other news items of interest (aka Ian's Corner).
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

from the Telegraph...

New Year's celebrations in a southern American state were marred when more than 1,000 black birds fell dead from the skies.
CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: US authorities investigate mystery death of 1,000 birds

Post by mike »

Blackbirds are VERY prone to radio active fall out, when the Russian power station blew up that radiation/fallout killed any number of Blackbirds in the Leicester area where rainfall was heavy, HAS any local atomic station discharged something bad in the atmosphere by mistake ???
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

There was also a report of about 200,000 fish found dead in a river, a bit further north, at the same time as this. Very curious indeed.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Here is another possible explanation.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capita ... id=topnews
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

So, why Arkansas and not New York, Sydney, London or any of the other 1000s of places where they set off fireworks on New Year's Eve?

Ian
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Another question that has yet to be answered is does the problem, what ever the cause, affect only this particular species. if so, the reason that Sydney, London etc, saw no evidence of dead birds may be because were no birds of this species around at the time.

I think it is well known that UK blackbirds can be extremely highly strung when spooked. The US blackbird is not quite the same a the UK one, the latter being very territorial and does not travel in flocks. 1000 UK blackbirds woukd cover a considerable amount of gound and The Washington Post article I quoted before includes a report stating......

"There are estimates that more than 1,000 birds had fallen before midnight. The birds were found in an area that is 1 mile long and 1/2 of a mile wide. No birds were found outside of this area."

....and that incidents of this kind are comparatively rare. Dowsing points to the probability that the birds were literally frightened to death !

I wonder if Bonnie, Christine and any other of our continental cousins would care to comment ?
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Hi Geoff. I find that this was the result of military experiments with a weapons system on the order of - but not exactly the same as - the Reagan era's "star wars" program, and that it has to do with work they are doing on invisibility projects involving the orientation of high-energy particles. The defense department is looking at ways to select for particular species. On a more general note, Raytheon has been developing technology of this kind in recent years. If my dowsing is correct, this was a test on a system that involves sonics (a "wall of sound," as it were). I don't know precisely how the sonic and invisibility angles jibe, but of course the sensorium is a unified field and its elements blend into one another rather handily. I am confident that this experiment had to with waves traveling through a medium (air and water), and the reorientation of particles at a particular frequency - unseen, but capable of doing great damage to organisms.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Many thanks for that, Bonnie. Raytheon have at least two plants in Arkansas one at Pine Bluff and t'other at Camden and it is the latter (i'm advised) that is where the testing you mention is taking place.

My dowsing confirms that the cause is precisely as you have desribed in your 3.18 pm post and that locations where there are flocks of birds are being targeted.

There is yet more to this story about dead birds, in Louisiana -same species - …see

http://www.neworleans.com/news/local-news/552255.html

from which is the following......

Authorities say examinations showed those birds suffered internal injuries that formed deadly blood clots.
Geoff

Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Thank you for that confirmation, Geoff. I, too, get Camden as the base of the experiment. And I get that the laboratories where the dead birds are being sent for examination have contracts with Raytheon and other defense department subsidiaries - the labs are not being paid to determine cause of death, but rather how successful the experiment was in terms of type and extent of damage. And now the experiment has been expanded to Louisiana - thank you for providing that link, I hadn't heard about the new locale.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Bonnie)
I get that the laboratories where the dead birds are being sent for examination have contracts with Raytheon and other defense department subsidiaries - the labs are not being paid to determine cause of death, but rather how successful the experiment was in terms of type and extent of damage. And now the experiment has been expanded to Louisiana
and I get confirmation of that.
Geoff

Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Thank you for confirmation, Geoff.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Dozens of dead birds have been found lying in a residential street in Sweden, days after thousands of birds fell to their deaths in the US.
Police in the town of Falkoeping have told Swedish media that between 50 and 100 jackdaws had died.
Story to be found here on the BBC website
Veterinary officials told Swedish radio that the case in Falkoeping was rare although they said there could be a number of reasons such as "disease or poisoning"
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Dozens of dead birds have been found lying in a residential street in Sweden, days after thousands of birds fell to their deaths in the US.
Yes, it's getting interesting now.

from Sky...
Two Million Fish Found Dead In Maryland

Around two million fish have died in the Chesapeake Bay area in Maryland, just days after two similar incidents elsewhere in the US baffled scientists.
from HERE.

Ian
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

The fish in one group are missing their eyes. This is soft tissue damage on an enormous scale.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Chesapeake Bay and Swedish incidents dowse as same cause as the Beebe and Louisiana incidents.
Geoff