US authorities investigate mystery death of 1,000 birds

Other news items of interest (aka Ian's Corner).
Lizard
Beginner
Beginner

Re: US authorities investigate mystery death of 1,000 birds

Post by Lizard »

Dragon wrote:Hello All,

Helen Healing made the same comment earlier.

But don't you think this is Earth just scratching an itch? In terms of percentage of worldwide population affected, it is small scale .......and some of it our own fault!

As they say "We ain't seen nothing yet!"
Afternoon Dragon,

I'm afraid you may be right about us not seeing nothing yet. Up until now we have just been an irritant to Earth but I fear the itch has gone malignant now. Mostly through our greed and mismanagement Earths resources have been overloaded and to survive Earth has to correct this imbalance.

I admit to being a couple of tacos short of a take out but I believe the famine, wars, pestilence and natural disasters are the precursor to Earths "house cleaning"
Rick
*** The Village Idiot ***
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Lizard wrote:
Dragon wrote:...I believe the famine, wars, pestilence and natural disasters are the precursor to Earths "house cleaning"
Rick
Someone once told me that she thought the earth was getting ready to shake us off her back like fleas. The image has stuck with me, and whenever a new catastrophe arises, I think of it. So sad...and so unnecessary, had we paid attention and been wiser stewards.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I dont feel Mother Earth would strike down birds and fish for our sins as people, more perhaps with earthquakes and volcanic destruction to remove the pain it feels from our actions, these powerful forces seem to be increasing world wide, so perhaps the time for change has come and gone already...For me both birds and fish are not so selective for some ray gun/sound blaster to be tested on a single group without fallout with other types, people even,true the powers that be are ALWAYS on the lookout for bigger and better ways of killing each other,so a suitcase size weapon is very possible.Take it to some City centre and trigger it to become active just as the crowds of people are turning out, and bingo you have your terror weapon, leave one at every big football match around the country on any Saturday, and that country stops and nothing moves.....Some councils already use a sound/noise that only youths can hear to move them on at some trouble spots here in the UK in some towns, they are only small devices mounted on the walls of shops or outside pubs where youths hang about late at night, they emit a sound frequency only the youths can hear, a buzzing that does not stop. So sound weapons are already here folks, only now they can switch perhaps to a lethal pitch, when ever they want ?
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

I think the conversation in this thread has two foci or parallel tracks - one to do with bird and fish deaths as a result of electromagnetic weapon experimentation, and the other with the general consequences of humanity's ill treatment of the planet. Those lines of thought are related (since compassionate stewards of the planet wouldn't strive to develop death rays against any living kingdom), but not identical - I don't think what's being said here is that bird and fish deaths are vengeful acts of Mother Nature, far from it.
Lizard
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Lizard »

I may have inadvertently hijacked this thread when I replied to Dragon (dragon wrote:That planet Earth has not tried to rid itself of its most irritating inhabitant I am suprised - perhaps if it did we would really understand what it means to be an 'endangered species'.......!) in an earlier post.

Sorry if I confused the theme.
Rick
*** The Village Idiot ***
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Rick, you didn't add confusion or sidetrack the theme - as often happens with interesting topics, one idea leads into another and a full-bodied discussion arises that parallels the original topic. Your reply to Dragon was absolutely in keeping with the concern for Earth and her creatures that gave rise to the thread, and I only wanted to underscore the idea that neither of its tracks negates or necessarily comments on the other. Indeed, if anyone has confused things, it's probably yours truly! :mrgreen:
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Now it's cows. Here's a link. I haven't dowsed it yet.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

And check out the link at the end of the article-
mass animal deaths are not all that uncommon.
links to another of their articles.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

I know, Simon, it's going to become increasingly difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff, and indeed when I dowsed the general situation earlier, I got that there would be copycat events.

(Edited to add: Natural phenomena would not, of course, be "copycat" events, and it remains to be seen whether or not the cows had a mass viral attack. More generally, I'm curious about something: Simon, do you dowse or have a sense that electromagnetic weapons testing is not a factor in the bird and fish deaths? I'm not attached to my dowsing results, and I'd really like to know what your take is.)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Bonnie: More generally, I'm curious about something: Simon, do you dowse or have a sense that electromagnetic weapons testing is not a factor in the bird and fish deaths?
My dowsing suggests that
i. there is testing of electromagnetic weapons;
ii. it is not the sole factor in these deaths but may well be a contributory factor;
iii. these deaths do not all share the same cause- but the cause(s) are, for want of a better word "natural" and been happening on occasion for thousands of years;
iv. there is no need for us to be "alarmed" (except in a compassionate sense) as they do not signify anything that is an immediate threat to the human race.

That is as far as I have dowsed! I did not feel inclined to go into any more detail as I suspect the questions would have been too convoluted or difficult for me to phrase. :oops:
Last edited by simonwheeler on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Simon
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

simonwheeler wrote: My dowsing suggests that
i. there is testing of electromagnetic weapons;
ii. it is not the sole factor in these deaths but may well be a contributory factor;
iii. these deaths do not all share the same cause- but the cause(s) are, for want of a better word "natural" and been happening on occasion for thousands of years;
iv. there is no need for us to be "alarmed" (except in a compassionate sense) as they do not signify anything that is an immediate threat to the human race.
Thank you so much, Simon.
simonwheeler wrote:That is as far as I have dowsed! I did not feel inclined to go into an more detail as I suspect the questions would have been too convoluted or difficult for me to phrase.
That is why I have quit dowsing the issue, too.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Bonnie
That is why I have quit dowsing the issue, too.
Mee ioo.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Having said I'd no longer dowse this, when I saw the video that is on Youtube here (link broken) I dowsed that it was relevant to post it in this thread. For whatever reason!!

Simon
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Simon, I, too, dowse that this is relevant to the thread. I have been concerned about chemtrails for several years, and this video speaks to the serious threat the various programs pose. I dowse that the chemicals producing chemtrails are responsible for many of the autoimmune syndromes we are seeing now - not so much for the animal deaths, which I still dowse are due in the main to electromagnetic weapons testing.

It's hard to stay away from dowsing this subject, and at the same time it is terribly upsetting because there's nothing we can do to make the programs stop, and we can't protect ourselves or the planet. Educating the public is almost an oxymoron.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

They hit a tree.
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/01/27/ar ... tml?hpt=T2
Big tree's?
Don't any of You ever dowse feathers?
There's more to birds so called FLYING than meets the eye's.
Kevin