Eye sight weak...Help

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Caprio

Eye sight weak...Help

Post by Caprio »

Hello.I have joined this forum recently.I want to share a problem here.i have weak eye sight.kindly tell me what should i do for my eye sight.What should i eat for my eye sight.Share with me some tips.
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Re: Eye sight weak...Help

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

There are two things you could do - in addition to seeing a doctor. The first is to get your diet under control, and the second is to try non-conventional healing methods.

Regarding diet: it has been posited (Eat Right for your Type) that we should eat only foods that are compatible with our blood group. Eat anything else and the body treats it as a pathogen, agglutinates it, and deposits it as fat or cholesterol which, over time, gives us physical problems of some kind.

Regarding non-conventional healing methods: one method (MAP) apparently accesses other-worldly beings who are helping humanity health-wise as part of their earth service.

Blood Type Diet info can be found here.

MAP healing method can be found here.

From my own personal experience, the blood type diet gave me great benefit (though not in the area of vision) and the MAP program has very good reviews on Amazon.
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Re: Eye sight weak...Help

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Do a search for Eyebright and Selfheal (the clue's in the name).

Then try this