harmful healing

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Re: harmful healing

Post by Satyr »

I think what Lorraine said in her "a)" is quite important. Some people are so desperate for answers that they contact too many people doing different types of healing etc who then help them all at the same time and then they themselves also try things. I think this can cause problems.
Practice random acts of kindness
nicholas46

Post by nicholas46 »

My therapist discovered the fact I needed treating for radiation not sure exactly what type. But homeopathically Uranium matched my symptoms.Problems with liver,kidneys, accumlation of water in cavities (Dropsy) backache, dry mucus membrane and skin, abdomen bloated and diabetic or in my case a problem with sugars. Also ravenous appetite especially in early hours of morning.( Your intuition is good , things are quite complicated but dont want to go into that)

Lorraine,
Your conclusion is right, definatley think with hindsight I should stick to one thing.

Sorry unable to answer any more questions having short holiday.
Caprio

Post by Caprio »

There is a harmful healing on my leg and that's why i can't do running.I was injured last year.Now i can walk and run but not with speed.Has everyone injured like this?
nicholas46

Post by nicholas46 »

Maybe you should read Elizabeth Maxims book " Riding The Waves" page 191-195 where it disscuses the use of psychorientology and silver method .It tells how EMF's interfeared with the process giving " the exact opposite of whatever I was trying to achieve" This is something people need to be aware of ,if they do not want to cause serious damage.