Dowsing Interference

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Dowsing Interference

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Well, if you are getting good service from USU, that’s fine although it dies seem capable o throwing the odd fit of pique.

I’m told that there are over 20 major sources Oh dear !) and I cannot contact either yours or Arthur’s.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

So who's Andrew then? I think we should be told..... :roll:
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Andrew is the name of another source who is sometimes helping Lynne with her dowsing
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

All of this got me thinking what is the difference between the Universal Spiritual Conscious and the Universal Spiritual Unconscious. I was a bit nervous after the last experience where my pendulum seemed to throw a wobbly but it seemed happy enough this time to answer my questions. The information I got was that the spiritual conscious would be associated with a spirit being or person whereas the Unconscious is a spirutal energy which has no personality or character attached to it.

Any thoughts?

Lynnie
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Lynnie,
Perhaps your source believes you are asking the wrong questions to obtain an adequate reply.
As I understand it like radio waves that pass through the atmosphere so does thoughts but in the form of telepathy but info can be transferred via spirit guides (acting as couriers) to the end receiver. Because of health problems I am often requesting a skilled spirit person to be with me to help in healing a component part of me. I acknowledge their presence when my hands start to move and ask questions about what they see and what can they do about it. Now this I believe to be telepathy taking place between my conscious/unconscious mind with my request and the returning answer coming back via my mind than brain nerves and hand movement - a chain reaction if you like.
I know a lot of people believe in Universal Consciousness but I believe it is like the atmosphere that allows the intelligence/source/guides to contact us and we them. With respect I do not know how Universal Spiritual Unconscious can exist.
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

Yes/No answers are tricky. I work with a chart 0-100 which is very informative. If I am doing a healing I can know exactly
how many or what percent in answer to my question. Dowsing at night is when dowsers are most vulnerable to dark forces
which love to interfere with your source and give preposterous answers to questions. Mornings until 3 PM are most ideal
to dowse. When I begin dowsing I ask my source what percent of pure light it has. If it is less then 100% I remedy this
or ask for only a pure light source. Most of my sources are Angelic and they refuse to give me their name. If I ask how many
dark forces are interfering with my dowsing and if one or more are there I call on Archangel Michael to banish them.