Orgonite

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Orgonite

Post by Grahame »

There's an interesting article in the June 2009 issue of Fortean Times, about some plant growth trials with Orgonite 'pucks' placed underneath the plants. The orgonite-enhanced plants exhibited growth more than three times greater than the 'control' plants. Trials involved alfalfa sprouts in glass jars, grapes, root vegetables (with the orgonite 'towerbusters' placed at the corners of the plot). Quite a dramatic difference in the two crops, as you can see:

P. Barker from Brighton used Orgonite to aid his beetroots, which were fast to germinate and grew strongly. He was rigorous in his methodology, planting two identical patches in his allotment - one with Orgonite and one without - and growing organically (see YouTube video):

He says: "At first, I was mildly surprised by the different crops. The area was mostly root crops - parsnips and different types of beetroot and some early carrots. The plot with Orgonite at each corner produced a whole lot more than adjacent plots. I ended up giving a lot of my produce away. A major surprise was a crop of self-sown tomatoes in between the beets. Normally I can't get tomatoes to grow outside so this was an unexpected bonus."

These experiments have been going on informally for some time, and a quick Google will bring up many pages on the subject. I couldn't find the article on the FT website, but with a little digging I discovered that it is based on a press release sent out by journalist Mark Bennett (who also wrote the FT article) and researcher Don Croft (whose name may be familiar to forum members).

The original press release, from which the above quote is taken, can be found here.
Last edited by Grahame on Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added media embed codes
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Orgonite

Post by Grahame »

Another orgonite story in the Fortean Times, July 2009:
Saving Africa with Orgonite
"Saboteurs" plant 12,000 orgonite samples to turn negative energy to positive
On 20 April, four men were arrested in Mozambique on suspicion of sabotaging the Cahora Bassa dam by putting a "highly corrosive" chemical in the turbines....The men, who were on a mission to "save Africa", said they had merely been placing orgonite "tower busters" beneath the dam's huge hydro-electric towers and about 170 "holy hand grenades" around the dam...
Apparently the men, "belonging to the SA branch of the Earth-healing orgone group", have placed over 12,000 holy hand grenades around 11 African countries since 2002.

They were eventually released after spending 53 days in jail, but are now faced with a bill of US$8,400 from their solicitor, according to this version of the story on AllAfrica.com.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
An Ri Rua
Beginner
Beginner

Post by An Ri Rua »

The discussion on the insidious use of a pentagram is quite interesting!
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

An Ri Rua wrote:The discussion on the insidious use of a pentagram is quite interesting!
It is, isn't it? Ah well, it's good to get a different perspective on things..! :lol:

Mind you, the journalist doesn't seem to have much concept of geometry:
...draw on it a couple of superimposed triangles that form a five pointed star
I think you'll find that superimposed triangles give us a SIX-pointed star - oh, but wait; that then takes us into the arena of the Elders of Zion and international Jewish conspiracy theories. Better not go there.... :P
Grahame
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Although three superimposed triangles can form a pentagram - making it a symbol of the holy trinity ;)

Ian
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A five or six pointed Pentagram is very powerful in my opinion, its really the intent of the observer behind the design that increases its energy.With a pentagram often at the centre of crop circles, no wonder they are very potent things, and some other designs where the Pentagram can be drawn within that design shape.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

What exactly is orgonite then? I find websites telling us how to 'make it'. Or of course, to buy it! I also see it in all colours, shapes & sizes. What do you think is the best orgonite to use? Please.
Pudding

Post by Pudding »

Helen-Healing wrote:What exactly is orgonite then? I find websites telling us how to 'make it'. Or of course, to buy it! I also see it in all colours, shapes & sizes. What do you think is the best orgonite to use? Please.
It is metal shavings held in resin or fibreglass, with a quartz crystal for channelling.

I do find the agricultural findings very interesting too, but would need to see figures from extensive rigorous testing before rushing out to buy a "Holy Hand Grenade" (I'm sure they nicked that from Monty Python and the Holy Grail - the "Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?") or a "Towerbuster". Not at all sceptic, but it would take more than one man's vegetable patch to convince me is all.
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WONDER if the basis of Findhorn is any number of Orgonite energy points around the fields, or it it down to that wonderful Horse Manure, that makes the roses grow like oaks. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I JUST wonder if these metal chips with a crystal placed inside the container would influence Ley energy or perhaps Cosmic energy moving about and focus it better,I would like to dowse one of these things to see if it produces power rather than absorb it ??

Looking on line at the high cost orgonite jewellery being offered some of those items DO produce a force field of sorts around them, like mini batteries.So given you choose the right things for you it could be helpful to restore health or produce a clean area in which to sit or sleep I believe.The cost of these things is very high, Im sure anyone could make a very nice organite power unit in the home or garage for little cost, a really big one mixed perhaps in a pale or bucket of the right things.The idea you could get one of these rubber molds for garden ornaments and mix it in one of those to produce something nice, quarts chips along with metal chips and the filler, job done...Its VERY possible this will draw energy from the Cosmos, or Ley energy of the planet, you would have to make something, then shield it and dowse if its energy is removed to prove its Cosmic energy reaching and driving it ? Im sure this is a worth while thing to try folks, now where is my bucket, perhaps granite chippings would be another mixture to try, but I think quartz chipping would be better as a base....If anyone goes ahead and does this, PLEASE come back with any reactions and things you found, and tried.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The story where orgonite was used in each corner of a gardening plot showed large increases in growth of those ROOT plants, so Im wondering if it increases energy from below rather than above to the orgonite, energy from the planet rather than from the Cosmos...Or is it a general influence to plant and roots below and above ground, its a puzzle but Im sure it increases energy from somewhere to the plant,so why not people if the orgonite object is large enough and the right shape perhaps with the correct mixture of contents...It might take a number of orgonite objects with a wide mixture of contents to find the right mixture for people rather than plants, but Im sure its something we could try to see where it leads us....To draw in free energy to influence good health or a clean area around us is something we should all strive to achieve and pass on the knowledge of how we can do it to others.I could imagine walls of houses made of this stuff to promote health in hospitals or posh homes, with little people like me sitting close to my orgonite object on the bedroom table or living room coffee table. :mrgreen:

Yet another thought, place an orgonite energy unit at each corner of the bed to assist a good nights sleep,and STOP me snoring if thats possible. :lol: :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have looked on line at a number of craft shops offering all manner of things where they are placed in resin to enhance and keep them safe, AND nothing dowses with any sort of energy, SO its the things placed in the clear resin that produces energy so I agree with whats been said about Orgon energy, it does need special things to trigger the flow of energy...So thats a matter for who ever is making the orgon object and what ever he or she wishes to use it for, it follows different things inside will produce different results.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Never had chance to play with the different mixes to produce something that offers increased influence to the area around you, or soil and growing plants.But I'm sure the basis of this story has something to it,if you can find the right shape perhaps.I find shapes carry force,at least shapes draw force is a better explanation,so find the right shape and its plain sailing ??