US and Russia Search For Yeti

for Archaeology news reports and discussions.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: US and Russia Search For Yeti

Post by mike »

Talked with my sister who lives in Atlanta USA and she says anything with two legs or four would be shot on sight from what the local paper has to say about hunting there, this is such a pity, we could learn SO MUCH from these Forest People who have lived both here (USA), and Europe for thousands of years, they could be some early form of ancient man who knows.Having a dead one could unlock the mystery yes, but a live one would be so much better, and who is to say HOW MANY remain in the wild now after all this time.They deserve better than be a trophy on some hunters wall, no animal or bird should feed the ego of some rich hunter, take pictures and place them there, it proves you stalked it close enough to kill it as a trophy, BUT choose to let it live, a far better way to go friends.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have not seen any reports of Forest People being seen around the world for many years now, perhaps its not something the public wants to read about anymore.But for me the area around the Catskill Mountains in the US is still a place where its possible to see a Bigfoot, I dowse at least two sites where I find these creatures live and exist even today in this jet age world.Im glad in the US now a good number of states have banned shooting and killing Forest People, this HAS to be the right step, with so many animals and birds close to the extinction from over killing.A research team of good people should be allowed to look for these Forest People where its possible, with a view to seeing how they live and if any help can be given to them in a protected area of forest perhaps.You cannot make a wild animal tame, but you can provide an area where its safe from man,and does not have to forage far every night to feed by planting tracks of land with corn and other food it would eat like berries and apples.This would attract deer which would help feed the Forest People as well, you could keep the FPs closer to home by planting more food they like closer to them, so they are not killed crossing roads when they forage at night....Its been reported in places where woodland buildings/homes have been used by Bigfoot during the Winter months that have been left empty or derelict,so a crude shelter or lean to could be built to provide cover where FP is known to live and hunt.Its down to people like us to allow these Fps to exist in peace, and perhaps provide some shelter and food in the distant woods, it has to be in a controlled way, and would take years to build up some sort of trust.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In this months Fortean Times the US native tribes talk of seeing Bigfoot around Dulce New Mexico as well as UFOs passing over, and talk they might be something linked perhaps.Its claimed when people shot at Bigfoot they just disappeared in a flash of light, perhaps a force field or some sort of screen around the creature...I havent checked for a while around Dulce but I know in the past two deep sites where the Greys had bases were close to the town, today I dont know if its the case at all, so I will check out the story in Fortean Times, and if the greys are still active there. ...With this new powerful alien race here all of the greys crafts just disappeared overnight from around Coventry, like a light switch had been thrown. they just went within 24 hours complete.

This is MOST interesting,the old places where greys once had deep bases are empty now, BUT to the west of Dulce at Arboles is another base at 55 feet down on the river bed where its turns sharp, to the east of Arboles below the 50 road/Trujillo Road,AND its here the Bigfoot influence is at its highest, no kidding.....I would say hand on heart both the greys and Bigfoot live in the same area here,below ground...Bigfoot might just be in a cage/cave, but the alien greys are right next door....No sign of greys or Bigfoot anywhere else around Dulce, just on the river bed east of Arboles when I dowsed just a minute ago,I will double and triple check this again later, its something I never thought was ever possible.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Checking the same place today I dowsed Bigfoot at 30 feet under the river bed, while the greys are 50 feet under the river bed at the same precise position, just east of Arboles where the river twists there.No joke honest, I dowse they are almost in each others level at the same site close to the river bank on the south side, and very little else all around there in any direction when I looked. To have both the greys and Bigfoot in the same position speaks volumes, but it might be a case of Bigfoot being kept in a cage and not walking free, I may try to dowse an answer, if the Bigfoot feels trapped/caged, get back here asap.

I dowsed Bigfoot is caged and not fully normal with its ability to move walk and feed, its an animal in a cage, held captive and perhaps being studied is my opinion.Thats not good, and I believe others are at different levels close to here, like a complex going deeper in the mountains and Bigfoot is being studied, with perhaps other things ??

This gets worse,to the left in the river are remains, and I dont want to go any further with this ever.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I could not leave this like this just wondering what I dowsed yesterday, to the left in the river near where I dowse both Bigfoot and the alien greys was influence of human ramains in the river, I can say that now, when yesterday I just could not understand what I had just found....The remains I dowsed again and I have a date of 600 years ago, so that means greys are not involved I believe, it could have been something between the local native tribes, or even a Sacred Site to scatter the remains of their people perhaps after death....Its a weight off my shoulders, as this was not nice at all yesterday to find....I had to look closer., or I should have worried ever more.