Acoustimeter

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: Acoustimeter

Post by Lynnie »

The only wireless 'treat' I had in the house was a wireless mouse and I was rather shocked to discover that every time I used the scroll wheel it would send the Acoustimeter reading into the red zone. So much for 'continuous scrolling! I've now bought a wired mouse.

That brought me onto my neighbour's cordless Dect phone. So this is where dowsing comes in. I've successfully neutralised energies over the years, so why not dect phone energy, it's all energy. So combining the method I've used before along with Joey Korn's Blessings, I dowsed my room and found the spot where the energy was at its strongest. It is extremely subtle work and I intuitively sensed the energy just before my pendulum confirmed it. When you're moving along very slowly, it's like coming up against a energetic concrete wall. So, using one of Joey's blessings, I cleared the energy and redowsed and no more energetic concrete wall, the pendulum was moving freely.

I will need to do something similar in my office as the other neighbour's wifi signal is fairly strong but I will leave that until another day.

In case anyone is interested, here is the link to Joey Korn's website on EMFs.

https://dowsers.com/i-love-emfs/
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

I had a sweep of my bungalow yesterday morning and the readings were the same as they were in the summer (when I first took them) however, I noticed that the readings weren't quite so lively, seemed somehow muted - which was welcome. I wondered if the change in weather and particularly the persistent rain we've had recently mutes the wifi signals I'm picking up from next door?
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

Grahame wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:28 pm
Lynnie wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:52 pm Wanted to ask though, do you store any truck in these plus in smart shields, or these Q-links for instance?
Very individual things. If it works for you, use it. But you can waste a lot of money trying to find one that works for you.
I see this was posted months ago, but it's a question we hear a lot, so in case others are reading this, I agree with Grahame completely. "Protection" against all kinds of stuff is a lucrative field, and it's really hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. There is stuff out there that is totally a scam. There is stuff that works for some people but not others. There is stuff that makes you unhealthy. I think you need to be very careful about investing.

Amwand is an example. We gave a workshop in Tucson in 2010, and at the end of the day I had the most godawful headache, and I rarely get them. Found out that someone in the class was carrying an Amwand. This led me to research zero point energy/scalar energy devices such as the Amwand, and what I found led me to write a report which basically said that I looked hard and found absolutely no proof of any kind that they do anything, but that I do think they did something in spite of not having any scientific proof, but that what they did was not what people thought. Turns out they're like a pain drug or cocaine. If you're unhealthy, they make you feel better, but if you are healthy, they break you down. But for the unhealthy, they just make you FEEL you are better. They aren't healing or protecting you at all. We have a colleague in this country who believes strongly they are very dangerous, and I agree with her.

There are other, less dangerous things, like the Q Link you can wear. An example of those types of devices and what they do: we were running a workshop and the topic of protection came up, and one of the attendees was wearing something like three different devices, one a Q Link. We did simple muscle testing on her wearing each device by itself. One made her stronger, one was neutral, one made her weaker. But the key was: all together they made her weaker. Like Grahame says, it's not universal, and you need to be cautious and get this: I think the reaction will change as you change. People slap those things on forever, as if they are never going to change. You may outgrow the device. Or it may turn 'bad' for you.

My feeling is that whatever you use, research it carefully. Be cautious of accepting testimonials as proof. Don't regard results as universal. Never buy anything you can't afford. And test yourself at least once a month to see if you still need it. Use your critical thinking powers; we all have them, but we forget to use them. Advertising is mostly BS, so don't buy into it. Simple and affordable is best.

My last thought is this: protection is not meant to be a lifestyle, because it casts you in the role of being less powerful than something else out there. We perhaps should strive to be in harmony with our earth experience, to not need to be afraid or feel powerless or capable of being victims. Hardly anyone gets to that point, but it's worth aiming for. Protection is useful for anchoring intention WHILE YOU WORK ON BECOMING THE POWERFUL BEING YOU CAN BE. Don't regard it as the last step in your evolution as a person. It's a great crutch. At the moment, I use shungite to help protect me from noxious manmade EMFs. But I am currently also working on not being sensitive to them in a bad way...
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Totally agree. 100%.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Absolutely spot on, Maggie. I've had similar feedback on the Q-Link from a few users. A few thought it made them feel healthier, but most either didn't think it was doing anything, or in a couple of cases they thought it made them feel worse.

I had to go and look up the Amwand; I haven't come across one of those over here yet.

Going a bit OT here, but I was curious about their 'experimental life energy meter' in the last video on the page, where the Amwand increases 'life energy' to 70 millivolts. If I measured someone at 70 millivolts I would be recommending that they get an earthing sheet and/or go outside in bare feet as they are carrying too much charge! :lol:

Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hi Maggie

I agree with everything you've said there; I haven't got the Q-link or any other device as I actually don't have a physical problem with EMFs, I've been worried about the amount of stories and links etc about the dangers of 5G and that generates more stress and worry that the thing itself. I sit in an office surrounded by smart phones, wi-fi, a wi-fi booster and several dect phones and am fine, no headaches or anything. I choose not to have it at home. But I do wonder whether the stories and articles on 5G in particular on the web are designed to whip up fear and division.

I'd not heard of an Amwand either!