Grabovoi Codes

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Grabovoi Codes

Post by Lynnie »

https://healthcenterir.webs.com/codes-diseases

Has anyone used these codes / above method of healing with any success?

Lynn
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Grabovoi Codes

Post by Grahame »

I've had them read out to me as part of a conference lecture - without asking anyone's permission, I should add. I can't say I was very impressed with that approach!

Other than that, I don't know much about them - how are they supposed to be used? Do you not require a radionic broadcaster of some sort?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hi Grahame

Agreed; if I dowse someone else's chakras for instance, I always ask for complete permission before doing so.

If you click on the 'home' link on the link I posted and scroll down, it shows you how it is supposed to work, no equipment needed apparently.

It's been full on at work this week and I will sit down at some point this weekend and have an in depth dowsing session on this; I just wanted to get some knowledge and insight before doing so.
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

Lynnie wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:32 am https://healthcenterir.webs.com/codes-diseases

Has anyone used these codes / above method of healing with any success?

Lynn
I have never heard of them. When doing space clearings for ourselves and clients, we use whatever dowses as best to facilitate clearing and such, and on very rare occasions, it turned out to be a sequence of numbers. Like anything else, numbers do have a frequency. And like any other healing or clearing method, they work by the intention of the user. In and of themselves without intention, most of the things used as physical anchors of intention don't perform miracles. I'm not saying you can't detect a frequency from crystals and such, but they don't tend to do much 'work' on their own. Nigel and I are quite fond of symbols and have had great results with them, but if I carry or draw a random symbol, it won't do anything to me.

Thus, to me, the trick is to pick something that resonates with your energy and to practice improving your ability to focus intention, using that method to amplify it. Using intention is a skill and most people think of it as the same thing as wishing something. In a sense, it is. But a wish is a fleeting desire or hope, while an intention is a course of action one is implementing and implies a real energy input. Intention implies belief and a willingness to do whatever it takes, while a wish is just a desire. We don't have to be taught to wish; I believe we do need to be taught to intend. I think there are systems like Silva Mind Control that teach the use of intention, but most people want to believe the power is in the tool, be it a crystal or numbers, and all they have to do is wish.

My personal opinion is that a tool is just a tool, and in the hands of a skilled person, it can do wonders, but in the hands of a neophyte, it can be useless. The same is true of any tool you want to think of, from a violin to a gun or a carving tool. The user is the power. The tool facilitates but has no power in itself.

This is my long-winded way of getting to this point: in a capitalist society, it's all about selling things for profit. By tapping into the predominant mindset that there are magic wands and potions out there that can create miraculous outcomes because they have some power/magic to fulfill a wish, you can make a ton of money off people who don't understand or don't want to see that there are no miracle cures. A miracle is just an intention that has manifested in a way that is unusual or uncommon, whether due to the intention of the receiver or the practitioner, usually both.

I agree with Grahame that this number system seems a bit questionable. But to be fair, maybe it isn't a for-profit thing, and the originator successfully uses these and wants to share them. But as with anything, just because it works for him doesn't make them work for everyone. I have the feeling that a new energy healing method or even a new idea may be wonderful, but it only catches on and takes off when a critical mass of believers get on board. Kind of a Lynne McTaggart intention experiment phenom. Even then, my impression is any method has roughly the same success rate, no matter what anyone says. Because it all comes back to intention and things like that. And the success rate of intention in the public is pretty constant.
SparkTalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by SparkTalker »

Grahame wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:38 am I've had them read out to me as part of a conference lecture - without asking anyone's permission, I should add. I can't say I was very impressed with that approach!

Other than that, I don't know much about them - how are they supposed to be used? Do you not require a radionic broadcaster of some sort?
The 'codes', created by Grigori Grabovoi, are meant to be repeated (mantra style), they are referred to as "cheat codes for the universe." One of his followers stated:
The sequences create a frequency at the vibratory and energetic level to positively affect situations and structures that are part of our lives.
It would seem that he was jailed for fraud in 2008 for 11yrs, but he was released in 2010.
The Russian tabloid Komsomolskaya Pravda reported in 2005 that Gravoboi was promising he could resurrect their children for a fee of around 1,000 euros ($1,200) per person. Grabovoi denied charging money. But the report led to his 2008 conviction for fraud, for which he was eventually imprisoned until 2010.
There's lots of info about the man and his system on the web, just search for his name. I didn't want to post any links here though. :?

Mark...
"Responses are limited, you must ask the right questions."