Dimensions and planes

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Dimensions and planes

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

I came across this on my PC a few days ago and thought it may interest some of you.

3rd DIMENSION - In this galaxy - 4 Planes

First Plane : - All Living people.
Second Plane - All other living things
Third Plane (Astral) - Ascended Masters : ‘un-ascended’ spirits : some living
people who have a dual existence. ghosts.
Fourth Plane - Inhabitants of the Hollow Earth

4TH DIMENSION - In this galaxy - no planes

Location of the Souls of Mankind (ascended spirits of mankind) between incarnations : Devas : Entities and Fundamenta : Auras become visible

5th DIMENSION (Universal)

4 Planes, continuously linked with all planes in 3rd dimension, but only accessible by those who have the ability to do so.

First Plane - Telepathic communications
Second Plane - Dowsing, Shamanism and other altered states of consciousness
Third Plane - Mediumship. Clairvoyance and other metaphysical subjects
Fourth Plane - All healing frequencies and vibrations

6th DIMENSION

Creators , Nature Spirits, Gods (thought forms), other humans and humanoids on other planets, beings known as ‘angels’, including ‘guardian angels’, ‘guides’ and ‘helpers’. Some of the latter are present in the 4th dimension to help ascended souls.

7th DIMENSION

There are no living things in this Dimension. It is the source of Intuition and Creative Ideas and is accessible by all living things in the Universe.

8th DIMENSION

Contains the Universal Consciousness and the Basic Sources of Good and Evil accessible only by those who are dedicated to following either of the Paths.
These include such beings that are known as Archangels of Light and Darkness.

9TH DIMENSION

The Great Spirit/Creator or equivalent

Note : When I asked about the various Gods and Goddesses who are worshipped on this planet, I was told that these were invented by mankind and exist only as thought forms. Any kind of prayer is equivalent to the Intent used by dowsers and healers, and is a function of the sub-conscious mind.

Dowsed by Geoff Stuttaford. 18 April, 2000
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Dimensions and planes

Post by mike »

The power of the mind is something we dont use or understand well enough,both pray and faith are tools thats open to everyone to use and affect changes I feel.And while many work alone, I think a group working on someone with illness or problems in the world could get better results,with more minds working with the same aim.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Yes, Mike. There have been many groups (usually Facebook based) who have been active in this way (let's call it focused intention) recently, to try to mitigate the fires in Australia. Some of them are taking credit for making it rain.
there.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I think with enough people giving thought to the same problem it does work to improve any issue,more heads the better.Or rather more thought/influence increasing the power of thought the better,its like everyone charging a battery,where the object is to affect changes to a known problem.Herd instinct or group thought to affect changes,working to better any problem the tribe or locals experience,which could really be anything from drought to flooding.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I think if you look in a logical way to the idea we can exist in one plane while others exist around us is very possible, we are really just gaining knowledge now at a much increased rate...I well remember my late friend Omar Fowler telling me the story told to him of two girls in Wales having a very weird experience years ago.They were high up in the mountains looking for Ley Lines,they both were walking close together when one of the girls just disappeared.Her friend called and shouted,but she was alone now,just as she thought her friend was gone for good,she turned to see the other girl walking near her looking around as before.She explained what just happened but the girl said she was always on the mountain looking about her,and had not noticed anything different.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I am reminded of reports of missing people across the US who walked outside the fetch water from the well,and other situations where they disappeared without trace.Whats a worry is that in some cases their voice was heard afterwards from where they went missing.Like they were still there but behind some wall which they could not find the door to, a hidden world so close yet so far away.Is it possible under certain conditions you can pass between dimensions to other planes.It again reminds me of stone doors carved in a rock face in South America,places where perhaps in the past folk have passed through to other worlds and maybe returned to tell the tale ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Rock+door+Lak ... 9-1&ia=web
The site where the rock door is carved into the huge rock face has both an energy Ley at its door from east to west there, plus a deep fault line some 5000 feet down right under this door.And to the north of here just below Puno on the west side of Lake Titicaca runs the Michael and Mary Line going sw across the planet.The rock door is called De Haya Marca and has ancient history and story of the door being used in the past, opened if you will somehow.....The question must be is it possible in the distant past this rock door was used as a sort of portal door, and if the door was used for someone to escape the Spanish then who used it the first times for the door to be there in the first place ? It has strong forces no doubt here,but is it a door to another plane ? WHEN I dowse the rock door I get its a portal to another plane,and with the right key it can be opened, and gold is part of the answer, but its what is written on the gold what counts, make of that what ever you will ? Further to that it can be opened on a late Equinox and the position of the gold is critical where placed in the doorway with the Sun on the door.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Belas Knapp here in the UK has a false door on its North side hidden within the mound,and a deep fault line passes north to South through this hidden door,and I wonder if this might be where spirits can pass or is a type of spirit portal ?