Llangollen's Holy Grail legend - new research

the place to post any media reports about dowsers and dowsing .
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Llangollen's Holy Grail legend - new research

Post by mike »

Looking again at the Valle Crucis site its more interesting for me now I have more dowsing experience, at the Pillar Of Eliseg the energy Ley broken to the east is in the field there 525.91 yards away from the Pillar at an angle of 87.25 degrees, its possible a stone 3 cm above ground with flint or quartz is here doing the damage if anyone can check please.The Pillar has energy Leys from the north and will excite and spin up if the east Ley is cleared with both concentric and radial earth force like the wires on a dart board/cycle wheel, once cleared the power will build within 12 hours here.
The pictures of the grave stones are also very interesting, with picture 2 and 6 both having an influence far and above the normal for a stone carving, which means the carving has something about it which draws natural energy either planetary or cosmic. And within the building two energy Leys run east to west right through the entire building, and if fact one up the road approaching from the west along its entire length looking east at the building. Its a magical place with high influence and atmosphere thats for sure.

I have had another look and dowse and I think I can see the offending stone on Google Earth in the field, its 572 yards from the Pillar to the west, at an angle of 87.71 degrees, its in the field with the grass and short shrub. Anyone who wants to go and clear this blocking stone would be doing everyone a favour if they live close, I can email anyone a picture if I have an address, for them to work with in a more precise way if they dont dowse ?? It would need the offending stone to be broken above ground level, or just pushed 6 feet north or south of its present position for everything to be normal again at the Pillar Of Eliseg.

The path across the field is 109.05 yards from the offending stone to the east if you walk along this path, good hunting, cannot go myself as my legs dont work, that and arthritis in my lower back or I would go after lockdown honest, its that important to me.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

If nothing comes of my post about the offending blocking stone to the east of the Pillar Of Eliseg, I will try and move the energy Ley around or over the offending stone, really something has to be tried. I know its not easy with this corvid 19 around but perhaps someone lives close and can walk over and take a look. A photo of the blocking stone is proof if this is the right stone, as the energy Ley will be one side but not passing through it, anyone who is not sure if they dont dowse can take a picture and put it up here, and I can check this no problem, says me who cannot post up a picture for toffee.

Im not fully sure yet but I think I may have done it, lifted the energy Ley over the blocking stone, looking at the Pillar Of Eliseg it seems to be building up and starting to spin, and starting to become Sacred Ground again. Get back in an hour to double check the forces are building folks.

Fingers crossed its already happening, anyone who dowses please check out the site on Google Earth or on site, this is wonderful.

Gone on Google Earth and the site is spinning up already powerful, looking at it at a great height over 4 kilometers above the site, Im a happy bunny, and thanks be to higher forces. Its like you pull the soap out of the hand basin and the water gushes out, or the power flows through in ever increasing strength at the ancient site !!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

For me the Rollright Stones have had a blocking stone near the farm to the nne where on its west side at the entrance to another field had this stone pushed up there blocking the Rollrights north Ley, anyway after just now clearing the Pillar Of Eliseg I worked on the Rollrights same way and its spinning up, this is without doubt a wonderful day for me.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have just dowsed both the Rollright Stones and Pillar Of Eliseg and they are both building power as I write here, its a Lottery win for me, and it opens other ancient sites that have problems which I now can have a go at healing, someone is smiling down on me today.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Checked both sites today and Pillar Of Eliseg and the Rollright Stones are again Sacred Ground within their area of influence, this is so wonderful as I can now work on other sites in Devon I know that have broken energy Leys involved. And this will promote other ancient sites in every direction from the ones which have lost their power once they spin up again, as they feed each other in a chain across the planet.....Anyone who visits the two sites in the future would they like to comment on any change they note please, walking clockwise at each site is correct for the Ley direction involved, AND walking anti clockwise should feel like walking in sand or uphill !! I would love ANY feed back good or bad, thats not something many dowsers ever get, people just dont want to be involved for some unknown reason.....I have tried many times to mend/change broken Leys before, but never had any luck till now, perhaps the time is right at this point in time.....Move this thread about mending broken Leys to another site, its clogging this site and for that I am sorry, but it got me to this point where I can do something about it, so for that Im happy I got dowsing Pillar Of Eliseg again after all this time.

Can I just add at the Pillar Of Eliseg if you are NOT allowed to walk on the mound, keeping close to the outer edge of the mound you remain in the immediate area of influence if you stay close to the edge.The area of high influence is within the mound on all sides, so even when your not on the mound keeping close to the mound will feel the same and dowse the same folks. I will look again for any special influence or atmosphere which might be hiding something here, its a big site and I have really been concerned about the broken Ley so far, get back if I find anything else, but perhaps not in exact detail to protect this ancient site for the future.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Without going into details I dowse a silver plain cup buried in the area, I have moved all my other broken Ley posts to a new thread where its more fitting.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This morning the Pillar Of Eliseg is all powerful with strong energy Leys north to south and east to west again, also a deep fault line running se to nw at 5000 feet direct under the mound. And this morning I dowsed a Holy Well site just west of the Pillar 330.33 yards at an angle from the Pillar of 269.85 degrees, with the spring rising to 5 feet of the ground level there. The spring comes from the west at 100 feet down, rising to 50 and 25 and 5 feet in steps from the inner planet, its all powerful and sits on the new east to west energy Ley which is bringing influence and atmosphere to the entire area again. Under the Holy Well is a deep fault line some 3000 feet down running se to nw direct under the Well....The Holy Well is close to the house and in the trees there, AND might be in private land, please respect the land owner.....Im very sore today cannot walk at all, doing this and then chilling in my chair and watch the footy.