UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Dowsing tonight the Sol Mars video and pictures does show many ufos and all sorts including water veins, I have only worked some of them but they do show a lot of interesting things for a DEAD planet. I am tired and will come back on this, the pictures and video does inspire me to check out more of them.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have seen a number of the sol Mars video and stitched photos but Im not very sure of all of them and which sols they are, but I will go over the ones I can remember, Im very sore sitting at the computer my back and legs really hurt, so bear with me please.
The April 5th video of the Mars landscape shows after a while a object to the left, which I have not dowsed fully yet to compare the object with the dates of the rock around this object. I believe if something does not belong then it will offer a different date to the rocks around it which all remain the same date/time, that my belief, and if that object dowses with an ancient lifeforce, SO much the better.In all of this I would never make anything work, by first forming an idea this is an ancient animal so look for a different timeline, you HAVE to dowse in an honest way always. That said here goes.

April 5th the video show Mars landscape panning left to show an object in the sand and rock, 45 seconds into this video select the pause button, and top left in the valley on the horizon are 4 ufos there. I dowse these object to prove they are not birds or lens marks. I have not yet dowsed this object to see if its natural to the planet and look for a lifeforce ?

Sol 41-50
Many of these video and photos are stitched together,but at 6.15 minutes this round object comes into view to the left close to other rocks, I dowsed its date and its 4 billion years old, while Mars is 8 to 9 billion years old in my opinion. I get an ancient lifeforce of some kind, but am not sure what ? The object looks like an old car tyre, but its not some trash honest.

Sol 30 -40.
0.16 seconds into this video Ley force is at the mid top on the horizon there.

1.15 sec, with a hill top right, in the foreground is rover tracks where they cross in a form of 3 lines is a water spring 15 feet down coming from 50 feet then 100 feet down from the left.

1.54 again the water feature where the rover tracks cross in two directions.

30.04. Another water spring at 15 feet down here mid screen, which rises from 50/100 going left.

3.23. More water spring rising 15 feet here mid screen liquid water low temperature from 50/100 feet down runing left.

4.33. Hill at the top of the screen and its the Sacred Site where two Leys cross at 90 degree angles, and in my opinion two tall Megalithic Stones stand here on this hill on Mars.At the bottom right of this screen is where the north south Ley passes.

4.38, the north to south Ley passes here bottom middle screen. Top left is where the Hill/Sacred Site is.

5.31. Just right of helicopter under the rover is a ufo, with another just 2 inches in this frame to the right more.
5.35 Just over the back left wheel of the rover is a triangle ufo with a black dome in its centre ?

5.44 ufo right corner under the rover body in the skyline there

5.55. 2 ufos right corner on the skyline there. These I dowse alien and are not lens spots or debris.....This is as far as I did yesterday folks.

6.15 top left corner of frame and another ufo same level to the right folks.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 12. This shows the rover on Mars, and above the round shape/oxygen tank is the Sacred Hill where two powerful Leys cross there, and in my opinion two Megalithic Stones stand. To the right corner some distance off is where the north to south Ley runs away across Mars.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol1448.
Below the red arrow is a bar like those in an alien craft and dowses that way, and in the right corner of image 1 is a round shape which dowses alien as well, possible crashed ancient alien craft ?

Image 3 right bottom corner is an alien round object which could be part of a crashed alien craft. AND Gold is just off picture frame top left corner !!
Last edited by mike on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 44.
Checked this video again to look at the round shape, and with a much better view I dowse its rocks and natural, here is the video timeline.

0.54 SEC. Water in view a short distance away to the left top. Its just 15 feet down rising from 50 to 100 feet and running at 100 feet down to the bottom of this picture.

1.26sec. Water at top right between the helicopter and the edge of this picture frame, its 15 feet down rising from steps of 50 and 100 feet, with the spring of liquid water running towards the bottom of this picture.

1.52sec. The circle of stone is left of centre, but this closer look dowses with NO ancient lifeform now. But all the video and pictures Im dowsing for alien influence and Gold and ancient lifeforms with every shot where I can.

Soon after this video starts a strange craft is seen in the sky at about 0.21 seconds, but I think its a wind up from NASA. No alien influence at all for me !!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 53 video/pictures. Gold in the top left hand corner right at the start of this video.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 2991. Nothing showing here at all.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 9 to 11 video and pictures. 5.14 seconds ,Right bottom a water spring is just in front of these rocks at 15 feet deep with steps at 35 and 65 feet running away in the distance at the top of the frame .

5.28. Sacred Hill where two Leys cross at 90 degrees here, the north to south Ley just right of lower centre.

6.45. Again Sacred hill middle bottom the north to south Ley running.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

FEB 23 PICTURES...Looking down camera here under rover water spring at 15 feet down with steps of 35 and 90 feet running away to the right here.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking tonight the Sacred Site on Mars is at Murry Ridge Formation....just 100 meters nw of the arrow on picture 20140911.jpg there. Its a site where both north to south and east to west Leys run here, and it has a deep fault line ne to sw as well under this Megalithic Site at 50 feet down....Good find, now Im really off to bed.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Not many small ufos about, just the odd one now and then, to be honest I have seen MORE small ufos on Mars pictures than my own pictures. But you have to keep busy and take yet more pictures, its a waiting game chasing the critters. :lol:
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Mars Sol Picture 348 shows an alien craft on the Mars Landscape looking dark. Its at least 14 billion years old in my opinion, so has crashed onto Mars since its formed, coming from another planet in the very distant past, perhaps a remote search craft looking for life much like our ours are doing now beyond Pluto ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Comet Borison is a very sterile rock, no Diamonds or water at all, not volcanic and just the one rock, and not a double rock like so many other Comets are. The pictures of it passing through the Kuiper Belt are in contrast to the other large rocks here which show many with Gold and Diamonds and all sorts when you dowse these, Borison is so unlike the Kuiper Belt, its 11 billion years old in my opinion, while the Kuiper Belt ranges from 8 to 11 billion years when I dowse these.....
Arrokoth Comet is very like the Comet 67p in shape, again passing through the Kuiper Belt where so many of these rocks are rich in Gold and Diamonds.The larger part of this Comet while its sterile and not volcanic is rich in water, and the smaller part volcanic and has Gold and Diamonds here, so many of these Comets show this double rock shape where a larger rock has crashed against a smaller rock which is different in content and age even. It must be a common thing, with neither of these Comets showing any alien influence of alien space probe hits, where Comet 67p had MANY such broken alien craft swept in almost every ravine and hole on these rocks, but this is a short time Comet passing around the Sun every 6 or so years, so its active in the area of our inner planets near Earth.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

While I have dowsed Gold on Mars in another video the Sol 1512 video and others which claim to show bright metal on Mars in large amounts dowse to me Fools Gold/Pyrite.
The Sol 61 video with the time at 1.18 seconds show to dowsing a pool of water to the right of the Oxygen cylinder on the Rover, in the smooth ground to the right of the Rover, this area is large really, so with the liquid water at between 5 and 15 feet here its a good amount.
Olympus Mons is a huge volcano on Mars, BUT its long been dead, and I dowse no Gold close to here at all, or volcanic activity.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

An old picture Nov 15 2015 shows Mount Sharpe from the very first Rover on Mars, and to the left of here is a Gold deposit in the gully running away in the distance when I dowse here today.

The recent Sol pictures show from Mars a number of bright green and blue rocks, which for me dowses very close to Fools Gold here on Earth, with a high copper content, its wonderful to explore these Mars pictures to look for answers of what are we seeing here ?

This video from 2015 is of a small remote alien craft hovering over Mars taken by Rover close to Mount Sharp, its UFO SIGHTINGS NEWS. It dowses alien and has the dowsing influence of the aliens over Bedworth all the time, its not Grey alien or Mars life in my opinion.