Australian Dowser - Robert Gourlay

the place to post any media reports about dowsers and dowsing .
SparkTalker
Beginner
Beginner

Australian Dowser - Robert Gourlay

Post by SparkTalker »

I came across this article in the Canberra Times (from July 2021):

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... -run-deep/

Apart from dowsing it would seem that Robert has an interest in labyrinths too. Strangely, so do I. I have a book here called "The Art of the Maze" by Adrian Fisher and George Gerster which I find I am constantly drawn towards.

Mark...
"Responses are limited, you must ask the right questions."
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Australian Dowser - Robert Gourlay

Post by mike »

Mark you find some good links, this story is right up my street, the Mongarlowe Labyrinth in Australia has good forces which compare to the Canberra 5 Senses Labyrinth and the Hackett Oval Layrinth. The Mongarlowe Layrinth was slow to show me it’s forces, but it did after the two Canberra ones, when you dowse or probe anything, it dowses and probes you.
The man made Mongarlowe site has two Leys nne to sw with an east to west Ley active, plus a deep fault line se to nw 730 feet below in my opinion, and come to think of it all labyrinths are man made following the natural forces on site.
Both the Canberra labyrinths are nne to sw and east to west Leys, but they have no deep fault lines when I checked, this is so interesting, thanks again Mark, footie is on now so I’m standing down, 2 2 and extra time !! :D