Chris de Burgh - dowser

the place to post any media reports about dowsers and dowsing .
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Chris de Burgh - dowser

Post by Ian Pegler »

from an interview with Chris de Burgh in the Daily Mail...
My house is a very calm and beautiful place and is full of positive energy. I'm a strong believer in the importance of energies - ley lines, energy streams, whatever you wish to call them - within a house. They can affect your health as well as your happiness.

I always bring divining rods when I'm on tour because you can change energy streams by moving furniture around your hotel room.
CLICK HERE to read the article...

Ian
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Chris de Burgh - dowser

Post by simonwheeler »

About 9 years ago I was friends with de Burgh's farm manager (who had moved on by then and bought his own place in Co.Wicklow) and showed him (the manager) dowsing in action when we tracked a leaking septic tank pipe. I then helped find his lost sheepdog/pet, using the rods but using them remotely from across the valley.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I read some time ago Chris is something of a healer as well, but he does not like talking about that,so he is a man of many skills it seems.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

County Wicklow Golf Course to the north a little of Enniskerry has a wonderful powerful place on its east side where two Leys cross here, it’s not the all powerful Sacred Site with strong concentric and radial forces here, but still warm and inviting. And following this north south Ley another crosses south east of Enniskerry to the east here making another place of warmth and understanding, a place to relax and clear your mind of everyday things. It’s a site to send good healing thoughts to those in need, to relax and discover the inner you.