Earth energy line nodes and their reason ?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Earth energy line nodes and their reason ?

Post by Rory »

Just thought it a good idea to start a new topic as there has not been one for a while on this area.

A friend of mine who I go dowsing with occasionally popped round today and we were discussing the importance of nodes. Some sites we have found, where more than two lines cross over at not quite the same place, give the dowsing answer that they want the lines moved so that they all cross at the same place. It is duly done as per their behest and very often there is an associated feeling at having done this - happiness, relief (even anger as occasioned by the image of the face of an angry cat that appeared as the line was being moved back to the existing node). Anyway, it does appear that the lines want to be united at these places and this left us wondering why. Now there could be many reasons for this, but I thought it might be an idea to ask those who read the forum for their thoughts on this.

My own thoughts are that it is just one way of raising the energy vibrations of the local area and that could lead on to people living in that area benefiting in some more positive way.

It would be good to hear more views on this as I know we have some very learned and experienced dowsers out there.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Earth energy lie nodes and their reason ?

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Rory,

I don’t consider myself as experienced as some although I have done some research with some kinds of lines that may be connected to your nodal enquiry.

I wonder what kind of lines you were actually looking at because I too have found that some lines could almost be described as being sentient in some way. As you know, there are several kinds of lines that can be found on this planet, and some have formed nodal points. The nodes located where two Geopathic Stress lines cross increase the energy of the combined lines by a factor of 3 whereas a ‘two water line node’ increases the energy by a factor of 5.

Personally, I’m more interested in what I call ‘church lines’ – those that join three or more churches on an OS map in a dead straight line that could, as someone has suggested previously, been used for telepathic communication between monoliths the sites of which were replaced by churches. The reason I say that is because I have found monoliths located on those dead straight ‘church lines’ (which is why, possibly, some churches are sited in some apparently isolated locations) It is possible that, if you were investigating those lines, a misalignment of one line not going through its nodal point would prevent one particular site being unable to connect with another ( hmmm…..that dowses as correct !) These ‘church lines’, as well as GS lines, would be what I would call ‘surface lines’ whose nodes would probably stay in the same place as opposed to water lines whose nodes would probably move due to underground erosion.

I think Hamish mentioned, at a conference talk he gave in 2004, that he tried to move a line through a monolith in New Zealand (it was missing a monolith by a few feet) and the result was successful but I believe he said he lost consciousness for a short time as a result. I can’t remember now what kind of line he was trying to move but it must have been pretty powerful.

In my view, it is entirely possible that, where two lines form a node and a third line misses a node by a small margin, the third line would want also to pass through that node to increase whatever energy was present at the node by a factor greater than 3. That theory would infer that the third line is not only aware of the node but also has been diverted from in some way, probably by another form of energy It is interesting that you use the phrase “It is duly done as per their behest” inferring that some lines have some kind of sentience, and that you can experience an emotional feeling when a line is re-routed though an existing node.

The only problem I find is that some nodes exude detrimental energy while others give out beneficial energy, so it is always necessary to dowse to find out what solution is best in each case.

Have you considered that there is the possibility that the vibrational increase that occurs when a third line joins a beneficial node is for the benefit of the earth rather than those who live on it ?

Edited by I.P. 19.5.09 - deleted double-post
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Wow
Geoff, thanks for your reply. What can I say. Firstly the lines I have been dowsing are similar to the ones Hamish has been dowsing - definitely not ones connected to water or to ritual pathways. They also run through some churches but are rarely found in straight lines - the are sinuous which is why they are probably also termed serpent lines or dragon lines. They are also sheet like in nature, rather than just lines on the surface, as I have dowsed them over a vertical difference of several meters

I definitely get that there is a connection to intelligence, exactly how I am not sure yet. All I am doing is asking if they want to be moved. Sometimes I get a yes and so I move them. It appears they are happy for this to happen. Interestingly enough I also find there is an order they want to be moved if there are more than one line to be moved. I asked a couple of times with two lines on the Fosse way and neither wanted to be moved. The third was moved by my friend Kieth. We went back to the second line and he asked if that one wanted to be moved by him and it said yes. The node now lay actually on the Fosse way path rather than in the fields to the side. When Keith asked if he should move the 3rd line it answered no. When I asked if I should move it, the dowsing answer was yes - so I did. This left a 3 line node on the path and it gave Keith a definite impression it was happier there because it would be nearer people.

As for the lines being beneficial to the earth rather than those who live on it, I have the opinion that, as everything at the most sub quantum level is really energy, the earth is nothing more than energy anyway as are our bodies. The lines, to me, in this sense, are something like conduits for this energy or even channels that fuel the energy that is constantly creating the earth and its sub quantum energy that supports it. All of this seems to also show intelligent tendencies as well. Whether this is the earth showing intelligence, the energy showing intelligence or the souls that have passed over that are interacting with it and with us giving us the impression these energy lines are intelligent I am not sure.

I certainly think the addition of another line being added to cross over at a node increases the power in some way. The number of radials afterwards quite often doubles immediately afterwards. My question though is still there, exactly what effects can this have - on the earth or on the people living nearby - any ideas? or does anyone know where this has been done in the past and know of any consequences to that?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Thanks for that, Rory. I will obviously have to start dowsing….. I find that these sinuous pathways (serpent/dragon lines) are not earth energy lines at all but are similar to ley lines in that they exude energy that is not of an electromagnetic nature. The lines do have a certain intelligence because they are corridors in constant use by both devas and nature spirits (Oh !) . The nodes that are formed when these pathways cross are locations where these beings deal with air pollution problems covering a wide area. The lines you are currently following are connected with the pollution that arises from the M5 and the Paddington to South Wales Railway and Bristol lines. It would seem that the need for some 'serpent' lines to be moved and some not, is determined by the devas (which is why you feel emotional results) and is dependent upon the pollution situation in the vicinity of the nodes.
These lines are not the same as Michael and Mary lines.

I think you might like to check that info.

I know three people who have quite strong connections with devas. I did connect with a Cornish deva, on site, that did have a specific request to move into a friend's garden from an adjacent hedgerow. The request was immediately granted and my friend says that the deva is now her constant companion.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Geoff

I do not get them as electromagnetic either and if that means to some, or most, people they are not earth energy lines, then I will happily change the name of them. As I said before, my observations are making me think more of a connection to gravity.

I am quite happy to accept that these sheets(lines) would be used by the nature spirits.

As for the nodes being locations where these beings deal with pollution, I am going to have to keep the jury out on that one. At the moment I have evidence that you may be right but only in some locations, however there are many nodes that are completely away from these polluted areas and this would appear to dash that argument out of sight. What I can tell you is that in some places the M5 and the nearby railway does appear to have a near absence of these lines - eg between Yate and Swindon. However the same does not hold true East of Swindon. The railway between Swindon and Didcot has many of these lines crossing in, over and around it.

As for the lines not being the same as the St.Michael and St.Mary you will definitely get a yes if you ask that with your dowsing. However another question will get you a 'yes' that they are similar. I started on the St.Michael and St Mary lines and dowsed hundreds of miles of them just to get the hang of it before I progressed on. In addition to that, my friend and I have already moved lines and connected them up to existing St.Michael/St.Mary nodes so we know for sure, and for definite, that there is a connection between them that is born out of their similarity.
Anyway thanks for the idea that the nodes might be there to help nature spirits to clean up our more polluted areas. I have a suspicion that this could be the case in the few areas they are working to do this.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Rory,

Is it not possible that these 'sheets' (serpent lines) were installed eons ago for an entirely different purpose and were, in some ways, linked to the Michael/Mary lines. Their eventual proximity to the two railway lines plus the M5 made them ideal corridors and nodes to deal with the arising pollution. I do get a connection with gravity as you do but have no idea what it is.
Geoff

Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

I am sure it is very possible that all these serpent lines were there at the birth of the earth and for what purpose, I am still looking for. I would also agree with you that the ones near to the polluted areas make them very possible avenues of working areas for others to help deal with the problem. Yes the gravity connection is a puzzling one and is absorbing far too much of my time. Every day I am recording the lines widths, positions and general flow directions in order to see how they vary over the day, month and year. Patterns are emerging but it is all too soon and too complicated to draw any conclusions. Still it is absorbing research and it is great to know others are out there with loads of curiosity as well.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hello Rory,
Interesting concepts.
Just wondering about the image of the cat you mentioned earlier. Was this in your minds eye or physical?
Now, I do not get that the nodes connect up with Divas, Nature Spirits or pollution.
What I normally find about the so called energy lines if they meander is that they relate to either ancient trackways made by people or animals thoughts or energies that come out of the ground and travel some distance before fizzling out somewhere.
The oldest energy I`ve found which I believe relates to a man made track passing through the Round Tower Church at Yaxham in Norfolk to be approx 2,000,000 years old. If anyone is interested please dowse on this one? Can you imagine how hairy the people must have been! This is not too far from Grimes Graves where flint mining quarries were found a few years ago.
I say this because I believe what you are finding is similar. You also mention about the Michael and Mary lines - they also meander are serpentine in nature and we have Hamish to thank for all this ground work, but now others can find the bits that make up the rest of the puzzle.
Most often I find these lines pass through churches/ancient sites, not all connecting up as I find it important to differentiate between those used for water gathering, herb/food collecting, trade/pilgrimage routes, etc.
I find the sheet energy you refer to relates to bursts of emotional thoughts which reach upwards. These I find are of a positive, happy, constructive and loving nature as opposed to the ones which are not which tend to stay put.
When there is a sudden change in direction of the enrgy line you are on this could mean that in ancient times when this was in use as a track the local settlers would have to traverse round a tree, a bog, a gorse bush, a shrine, a place of ritual etc. Do you ask such questions?
When you move lines you may be moving evidence of what happened all those years ago, and could be difficult for future generations to locate what went where etc.
Although you mention lines that cross over one another as in nodes - these I feel may be at different heights and may not connect or have the same vibration to be of benefit anywhere.
I appreciate you may be interested in trying to relate all this to quantum physics as I`m sure there must be connections but believe basic dowsing ground work needs to be attended to first. I do not think quantum physics can reproduce emotions of man via calculations for understanding etc from the detectable energy lines we have found, and in a way I hope they don`t.
I have also done a fair amount of work in straight energy lines that we have ( being I feel like the nerves of the earth) but do not find these so interesting/appealing as those being discussed although each one I`m sure is there for a reason and can have beneficial as well as detrimental effects on whatever is in its path or influence.
Arthur
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Arthur
The image of the cat was in my friend's mind as he moved the line.
Of the many observations on the lines I have been tracking, here are few for you.
All the lines I have tracked appear to have pairs.
None appear to end - they just continue on and on over huge distances - over land and large spans of water
Some of these lines pass through churches some just outside and you even find nodes in the churchyard but not in the church
When looking at the whole picture. There is plenty of evidence that these lines were regularly moved by the people of the past.

I agree with you regarding the emotions. The lines respond well to positive ones and appear to move away of their own accord from negative ones. Have not dowsed enough bad or black lines though to comment on these.

The questions you mention I do not ask as I have not found observations that these lines were primarily the cause of ancient pathways, but rather people followed these lines and they may well have become pathways because of that. How does that dowse for you?
I do not get that we are moving evidence as you write, but rather doing some wanted service on behalf of others. We only move lines that respond to 'yes please move'. There are many cases where the lines are happy to stay put.

With regards to your point on trying to relate things to quantum physics, all I can say is that these must be related as everything coexists in some way but I have no idea how at the moment so all I am doing is collecting observations. Where that leads we shall have to see.

With regards to the straight lines you mention, I am not searching for these and although they may well occur I find it strange that, generally speaking, there is not much in the natural world that exhibits growth of a straight line nature for large amounts of time or distance so I do not know what to make of these at all.

Am still interested in nodes though and what they might do for people or the environment so if anyone has any further ideas I would love to hear them.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Rory,
Try and establish the patterns, mark and measure what you detect, I went to Arbor low today, two points centrally 233 inchs apart.
Seek out fibonacci, look for how it fits.
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~feliks/p ... index.html

The lines are always in nines, three threes, look and think of what other lines go with the one you find central to the node point, take seven long strides, then twelve, then seven, then seven, both sides of that central line, think only of what go's with that line.
Then try and contemplate a solid universe, millions of points in each cubic inch, they have polarity, they are truncated dodechedrons, with multiple faces that all fit together, think of how they are positioned relative to the flow of duality through them, thus everything is created within this solid of ONE, there is a geometric neutral system holding everything, but a duality of flows are carried and utilised by all created things to maintain and move across from screen to screen, in space the geometry is fairly neutral, thus little exists, but there is no seperation , just that the dodechedrons are turned by the geometry, thus every atom is created upon the geometry, they are then maintained as long as there is the flows of duality to keep them orientated as they are, re-orientate them, and anything can be anything else, as everything is this ONE substance, You are the tree, the fish , the rock, as You empower movement You move through a solid of this substance transferring across from one to the next.

This is very difficult to take on board, our senses dictate a seperation, it is far more brilliant than that, it is all ONE.

Kevin
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Rory,
My dowsing says that when the lines go over water than the originator/s of that line being the thoughts of humans I`m told would have used a boat of some description unless there was dry land at the time. And again they could be animal trackways before water was present.
I have to admit that I cannot remember a node in a church and if I did my interests would have been elsewhere at the time.
Can you tell me what evidence is there for the lines to be moved at some time in the past?
What reason would they have to be moved as my dowsing is saying another line/track was likely adopted leaving an old line/track un-used.
What I meant to say is that people with their thoughts when walking were the cause of these lines according to my dowsing, eventually showing as trackways for people to follow.
You do not say who the others are when doing them a service?. I regret that again I feel it unsafe to move lines even though the source you are using is saying it is okay to do so. You may get `Yes` please move this or that line` as that may be advantageous at the moment but what about some time in the future when they possibly need to return or when records of them which you are now making are changed by yet someone else?
You do not say what interests you about the nodes. Do you record details of their make up etc?
Arthur
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Kevin
I find it quite hard to follow all that you are saying and probably need simpler instructions to find the same things you are finding. I can walk those paces either side of the line and ask what other lines go with central node line and will do that to begin with. Are we talking a vertical line at the node? As I can understand that, the intersection of two sheets/lines would produce a vertical column of energy - rather like the columns of energy the Egyptian needles represent.

With regards to other points, I find it hard to consider anything solid anymore as all is ultimately seemingly composed of energy. How does this reconcile with your views? I do see an overall oneness and connectivity with all as reasonable though as all energy is ultimately connected if we are to accept it is fundamental to everything. If you could treat me as an idiot when you make your comments I am sure it would help with my understanding.

Arthur
I am just not getting your idea that the lines are caused by human thoughts. Humans can never maintain a stream of consistent thinking for any length of time let alone for long enough to leave a trail of some sort that is regular and consistent. These lines have been tracked across the Irish Sea, the English Channel and the Mediterranean. They have been tracked for 1000's of miles - in pairs.

I am going to have to decline your request for observations of where these lines have been moved in the past for the moment as it is part of my research and I want to present a full study at the end when the time is appropriate. When that is I am not sure, but hopefully will get some indication.

As to who is giving us instructions to move the lines, I can honestly tell you I do not know. I have never considered who someone was to be very important anyway - ego just appears to get in the way of the truth as well. Having said that, there is definitely a positive feeling attached to doing what is intrinsically felt as the right thing to do. There is the other odd geographical clue for example if there is a mound where there are two lines crossing over on the top and the third is off to the side. It begins to appear logical to move that third line to the top of the mound. In some cases the movement has been only a couple of feet.

With regards to your last questions and my interest in the nodes. I know of a couple of people who appear to work with greater success when they work on these places. There appears to be an enhancement of natural ability, even a greater capacity to learn and understand and to be inspired on these places. I am curious to understand why and how this can occur as one is an amazing Healer. I record all my observations but could not say that was recording details of their make up.

I am also curious as to what observations would make you reconsider your view that these lines were made up of human thought. Could it be that your dowsing is giving you a 'yes' to this as human consciousness itself is needed to become aware of them and that the act of conscious observation brings them into a form of existence, as we know and understand existence on this level of matter frequency. If that is the case then the lines could still be in 'existence', and still be formed as a result of something else, on some other, perhaps more fundamental, level of matter frequency. There just appear to be far too many options still open before I think we can label them simply as products of human thought which lead to trackways.

Interested as always on your thoughts on this.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Rory,
Thanks again.
With respect you do not say whether you have dowsed on any of the information, as it appears you are going on feelings.
Virtually all of my comments are via dowsing as I have no other means to obtain the answers.
I have just dowsed again on the question of the serpentine like energy lines.
If we take the Michael and Mary lines as an example, I`m told that these are as a result of the build up of hundreds if not thousands of years of humans and animals thoughts. I`m not getting their due to conscious awareness as you have suggested they might.
If you take phsychometry for instance. Much information goes into a wearable object. A medium will give information of what he/she discovers by handling it. This can be said for a chair, a house or whatever. Thoughts, feelings have been built up by past users.
Many women I notice who have never been into another persons home before will feel whether they like the place or not just by getting through the front door, invariably a man does not have these feelings as he is more affected by the physical make up of what he sees.
I am also getting that these lines will have colours too dependent on the type of thought being emitted.
Arthur
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Rory,
I find nine lines, they are grouped together in three sets of threes,they are one inch wide each.
My rods align along them by opening outwards in line with them, I percieve of them as neutral, carrier highways of a force that is dualistic and flows along these lines in circulations around this planet, they thus flow in layers and go in opposite directions( the never ending serpent , biting it's tail?)
The directions vary dailty, and seasonally the lower flow raises and falls in average height above ground level( that is any ground level, at any elevation)
I find that the lines never ever move in any way or finite measure at all.

I therefore am talking of different signals entirely when talking about the lines and the stuff that is flowing along them, and as a welder I think in terms of a tig welding set where a high frequency signal is utilised to provide a carrier pathway for a different high amperage signal to travel upon and thus provide a pathway which without that, the high amperage signal would flicker around splattering about.
I have had endless nights trying to come to terms with the lines not moving, how every church and megalithic site is still precisely in line still with what they were so obviously constructed to align with.
I have seen how the vast majority talk of "Earth energies", and talk in terms of earth in isolation, but it doesn't register as true to my thinking, I think universally, where the geometry of what I detect is of universe, with each created sphere been a consequence of "PINCH" points in that geometry, and where no created sphere is seperate in any way at all, but is switching along the geometry that is universal, the switching been empowered by the duality flows that are electrical in nature, a type of plasma, but alive plasma.

This goes to the heart of dowsing, where everything is ONE, and everything is always in direct contact with everything else, there is no-thing, there is no nothing, nothing is impossible, the so called space is merely where all of the geometry of what is ONE allows alignment in all directions, which is neutral, where the geometry pinchs and forms circulations, then all the ONE within that circulation is then orientated in multiple ways that is what We think of as mass, every atom is merely a mini pinch point with multiple orientations in specific fashion that create each specific elements, these combine to form what we are and thus observe, but basically at the base of everything , it is all ONE, very very difficult to achieve this understanding, but once it hits You it's a eureka moment, a super simple moment.
Thus I adhere to K.I.S.S.
Keep it simple stupid.
I am You, You are Me, We are the air, the rain, the volcano, it's all ONE, just orientated in a super cake mixture way, that is empowered by the flows of duality, all time , all dimensions will exist at once in the same place, by locally creating that specific orientation about ourselves, we can be in any time or location etc, whatever We modulate to, We will connect with, so at it's basic level dowsing is this, think of where underground water is and you will send a signal and recieve a signal back relative to that question.
This is my personal sensing of what I detect, I feel at ONE, with ONE.
kevin
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Rory,
I regret that I cannot find these nine lines, and am wondering where you find them?
At what height from the ground etc?.Plus Diameter/Size of each line?
Do they have a vibrational rate/colour etc?
I have asked my source several times but am getting they are not there.
Can you tell me if you have dowsed these recently?
Is there a chance you are getting confused with something similar?
Arthur