Widths of Energy lines

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Rory
Novice
Novice

Widths of Energy lines

Post by Rory »

No posts on this part of the forum for a while so I thought I would start one

I have been tracking lines for some time now and have found several pairs of lines with differing widths. The larger ones like the St Michael appear to be around 30 paces wide. I have come across other pairs at around 20 paces wide, some at 10-11 paces wide, some around 5-6 paces wide and some only 1-2 paces wide.

Has anyone found any other observations connected to these differing thicknesses of the lines. Perhaps certain pairs have more specific benefits than others to those people who are tapping into the energies on them.

One possibility is that if the pairs are related to the Sun and the Moon, maybe others are related to the movements of other nearby planets like Mars and Venus - remembering of course that none of these are solid in that sense of reality - just vast amounts of particles that appear to be bundles of energy with huge amounts of space between them.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: Widths of Energy lines

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Rory, just wondered if you have ever considered these lines especially the Michael line could be ancient trackways where people walked?
Arthur
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi
The answer to your question is that the lines I have been following were not dowsed with that question in mind as I specifically wanted to avoid dowsing for past 'precession' trails. Besides, the lines I have been tracking cross large stretches of open & deep water and continue on to land on the other side. I would imagine for example that the St Michael and St Mary cross the Atlantic and that these lines were once used for navigation by those that travelled that way many years ago. So I do not think they are lines based on past rituals although past rituals would have been carried out on them in some areas. My current way of thinking is that the lines might be a form of skeletal structure for the earth - some universal essence of energy that binds our reality of matter together. Possibly if not probably the Universal energy that Ron Pearson posits lies at the sub quantum level of things.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Hi Rory;

I'm not entirely clear from your first post if these 'pairs of lines' constitute single wide bands of energy bounded by two lines, or two completely separate lines?
If the latter, are the lines just in pairs, or do they constitute a grid?
There has been a lot of research on grids, and several have been identified, each with their own spacing, orientation and line thickness. Billy Gawn finds ones associated with the nearer planets, so your thoughts on that make sense. What I would call a 'moon grid' has lines spaced around 60 feet apart that are 3-4 paces wide.

Although many of these grids have been found, there has been no good explanation for them. Many think they are related to the geomagnetic field as they fluctuate with the Sun; Jim Lyons thinks they arise from the wave mechanics of the whole Sun-Moon-Earth system. Much more research is needed.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Grahame
The lines I have been tracking are bounded by two lines and probably have several bands of energy running within them. I refer to the width between the two boundaries. When I mention pairs these sometimes reach over 50km apart. The larger width lines do appear to run in pairs, I am not so sure yet about the ones that are less than 10 paces wide, they even appear at times to pair with narrower width lines. By pairs I mean that they come together in nodes throughout their length as opposed to going off in a completely different direction. Good to hear about Billy Gawn's thoughts on planets, has he written anything on this? With regards to a grid I would say I am not sure yet when it comes to the narrower lines, but the wider sinuous lines are in pairs. All in all it is a form of grid, albeit a grid to me seems to mean straight lines. If you refer to a grid with all sizes of interconnecting lines going all over the place then I would agree with the concept of a grid.
With regards to your comments on being related to the geomagnetic field, I would not consider that particularly plausible as the electromagnetic force is very measureable. Yes occasionally we see electromagnetic variations due to these lines, but I would put that down to an indirect effect. My own guess is that there is a much stronger connection to the gravitational force - hence my questions regarding observations on planets and lines.
Yes I would agree much more research needs to be done. From my point of view I now do not accept that western science has their ow viewpoint correct when it comes to physics and the creation of the Universe. I much prefer Ron Pearson's theories, they are more logical and allow for all observations so far - including dowsing. His website offers more information www.pearsonianspace.com Of particular interest is his quantum wave theory of gravity at the sub quantum scale of things. He calls this the I-ther or Intelligent ether.
I will be at the Dowsing conference in September on the Sunday to listen to Hamish talk. If you are there we can talk some more on the subject if you like.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Rory wrote: Good to hear about Billy Gawn's thoughts on planets, has he written anything on this?
Not as much as we would like..... :twisted:
There is one piece on celestial energy lines' (link broken)
in the EEG archive, but it's not his fully-formed theory on planetary grids.
With regards to your comments on being related to the geomagnetic field, I would not consider that particularly plausible as the electromagnetic force is very measureable.
I agree. It seems very strange to me that the Hartmann & Curry grids do not seem to be measurable with magnetometers. Jim Lyons thinks that it's more to do with 'torsion spin fields' resulting from the wave mechanics of the sun/planetary interactions (I think he uses the same Russian sources as Pearson on this). I've written about this (albeit rather superficially) in part 6 of 'Adventures in Dowsing'.

Look forward to meeting you at Conference.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

When doing corn circle dowsing research in the 90`s I found that both the Curry and Hartman Grids are not what they seem. I found that there were 7 Hartman grids of similar size one on top of the other below ground while the top one was at ground level.
I also found that there were 5 Curry Grids stacked one above the other above ground, while the first one was at approx 10" above ground level the others were above this.
My dowsing was telling me that all life feeds off the positive lines of these grids in various ways.
As we move away from one positive line we become in contact with the next and so on.
I`m further told that it is gravity that sustains these lines.
I do not get that the sun has any benefical effect on them but when things like sunspots occur than this is detrimental for them.
Sorry, this is getting away from Rory`s contribution but felt I needed to share this with you.
Arthur.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Grahame, Arthur et al
Thanks for your comments. I had read B.G's article before and am interested in his work but could not really run to the cost of his workshop in September. I will look to read about your work on adventures in dowsing before we meet.
Arthur, I am sure your intuition to write those words was right. Not sure which part is most important yet but will bear them in mind - like the part of gravity sustaining the lines as it comes also from Ron Pearson's theories as well.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Rory,
You find what you are atuned with.
I find nine parallel lines, these cover aprox 200 feet, each line is only one inch wide, but that which flows along the lines varies, especially morning and evening.
It's all by field.
I also find that many of these nine line sets are found to run parallel and within each other, often 13 and 21 sets espacially upon a kind of N/S and E/W alignment, but not compass.
I as Aurthur find a layered system, with flows in opposite directions on top of each other ( never ending serpent) I find these to be of plasma, and the geometry is stunning, sort of fractal, hard to draw, and infinite in complexity.
I consider incoming negative charge is mixed with produced positive charge, and thus creation occurs, at or near the surface.
I am fortunate to live in a very old house directly in line with the centre aisle of our chuch, everything I need is housebound, all my measuring I can achieve here, constantly.
I have a device that hangs down from my little fingers in line with the rods, it hovers just above the ground, I drop that onto the ground and mark, I have done this until I am almost sick of it, checking and checking, I know the precise measure, and it conforms to fibonacci, in measure and sequence, as does all of creation, and it's universal, not just earth bound, the other created blobs of mass cause resistance along the flows, hence a constant orchestral sort of tune is played, and uncle fibonacci is the band le4ader.
kevin
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Kevin
I am sure you are finding these things, a little of what you say may be lost in translation with the way I am trying to understand you. I agree with the flow you mention but find it more complex than just morning and evening. You acute sensitivity to these lines may make it harder for you to explain to others what you come across, but I would urge you to try without using nouns that can have many meanings. Just consider me an idiot with no scientific or mathematical knowledge next time. As for the dowsing, all mine is done in the field and in the car and that too may make a slight difference one way or another to those that do map dowsing.
Anyway if you are planning to write up you research, I would certainly like to read the layman's version.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi folks,

I'm new to your discussion board but it certainly fits with my major interest in dowsing. I've been dowsing water-related stuff since 1982, but energies only since 2002, first at a client's request. Here in the States we may have some very different energy patterns, widths, polarities, etc. And even though we are all using English, the names of these energies often require translation, at least for me! I try to use descriptive terms instead of proper names, unless the name is in very wide use. Also, I seldom refer to the energies as "lines" since all of the ones I've found are 3-dimensional. What is particularly interesting on this board is the attempt by some of the dowsers to fit these energies into electromagnetic/gravitational frameworks that can be measured with instruments. We would all like to know the ultimate meaning and purpose of them, to be sure! Personally, I have tried to use a more behavioral approach. I alter the pathways that animals currently use and observe any changes in behavior. I am more interested in "where" and "how" than "why" at this point. If nothing else this has taught me which energy diversion/dissipation materials and methods work most effectively, over what distance and in what 3-dimensional shape. And I have found which portion of a pattern's total width is most sensitive to the diversion/dissipation rods I use. I currently work with over 50 distinct energy patterns and information on what I do can be found at www.GeoPathfinder.com/9442. I intend to be a frequent visitor to this board, maybe not with much to add, but always curious!
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Thanks for you input Bob
I suspect though you could contribute much more that would be valuable for us all to be aware of. One note I would make is that only the effects of gravity can be measured. There are still no instruments that measure gravity itself - the mythical gravity particle - if it exists at all is far to small to be observed by anything. This is one of the reasons why I favour the gravity link, the other is due to Ron Pearson's theory on the creation of the Universe and his quantum wave theory of gravity that explains how intelligence must have arisen throughout the universe before it created matter frequency systems. If you are interested check out www.pearsonianspace.com
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

BobD wrote: Also, I seldom refer to the energies as "lines" since all of the ones I've found are 3-dimensional.
Glad to have you on the forum, Bob. We're always very glad to welcome overseas visitors to our little corner of the web!
I would agree that there can be a tendency in dowsing to think that energies are 2-D in nature, because the very nature of dowsing with rods generally limits us to one plane. But it's largely a problem of nomenclature I think. The trick is to recognise the 2D signature of a 3D (or higher) form and interpret accordingly. Sometimes it's a bit like trying to draw a 4D hypercube on paper; or perhaps the old 2D/3D 'Flatland' book is a better analogy.
It's one of the many reasons why my favourite tool is the Cameron Aurameter - it is much easier to dowse 3-dimensionally with an Aurameter than it is with an L-rod.

The EEG Glossary of Dowsing Terms (link broken)
was created as an attempt to reach some sort of commonality of nomenclature amongst dowsers. It's not pretending to be completely comprehensive, but it's an excellent resource to have as a baseline. Looking though your own list of findings (nice site BTW), I can see some similarities between the two already. I'd be interested to hear what you think of the glossary as I'd like to update it at some point.
What is particularly interesting on this board is the attempt by some of the dowsers to fit these energies into electromagnetic/gravitational frameworks that can be measured with instruments.
There have been a few bits of research in this area going on in recent years, and our Dowsing Research Group are very interested in the gravitational framework idea. I agree with you that in practical everyday dowsing terms it doesn't matter how it works, but it would be nice to know what's going on, wouldn't it?
Grahame
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Grahane wrote
"It seems very strange to me that the Hartmann & Curry grids do not seem to be measurable with magnetometers "

Dunno about magnetometers but I'm one of those people who cannot dowse the location of Hartmann and Curry lines so, for me, they don't exist The late Dan Wilson opined that maybe I had no need to find them because my dowsing work would not involve them at all. The "lines" I have dealt with have, in the main, been 3-dimensional especially a GS 'line' I found that was 20 yards wide over an earthquake fault parallel to the Long Mynd in Shropshire that went slap through the bedroom of a lady who told me she didn't sleep at all well.

As far as grids are concerned, a colleague and I found that the planet is covered by a linked hexagonal grid, sides about 4 km long, that is dowsable on land (haven't thought how to find it at sea yet). There is a water source of some kind very close to each nodal point together with an 'up' and a 'down' spiral close by.

We found that some people used to travel (in ancient times) by dowsing their way and driving their cattle along these lines in the knowledge that eventually they would come to a water source. There was dowsing evidence of Celtic Settlements close to some of the nodal points we map dowsed then checked on the ground, but the 4 km lines of the hexagons could be followed and be found to diverge in three directions using L rods at each node but, like leys, they exibited no 3D energies.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

IMHO,
Gravity does not exist, except as a consequence of the attraction of a dual force of STUFF, i call it stuff as I don't fully understand what it is.
That this stuff fills space as a sea of energy, it is not random in space in so much as it has infinite pathways to follow in all directions at once, and whatever these pathways are, they are dead straight as far as dowsing them is concerned here on the surface , or over water, and under water.
That because of the geometry that these lines create, they form spiral DNA type pathways that meet at points, at these points the spin of this stuff is induced to counter rotate , this is super attractive to all the normal spin which attachs to the counter rotating spin, basically thats the beginnings of what we have here now, creation.
As mass accumulates , it's circumference continuously expands, this leads to the geometry been found around it's circumference no matter how large the mass expands.
The counter rotating stuff exits at the surface and just under the surface flowing along on the geometry of the lattice type framework of the pathwaysstructure, at the vortex points where both spins spiral into a finite point, the attraction and creation occurs, this created stuff then is attracted onto all other created mass and matter in a continuous formulae, where the attraction has a limited span of holding together, so an equally dissolving of the created occurs.
All of this happening leads to a net push towards the surface, as the incoming rush's in to coalesce onto it's opposite and super attractive.
This is all electrically based, and the attractions are released electrically by the field about the sun, thus water changes state and rises as steam, it is held at specific height electrically between two capacitor plates, the surface of the sphere and the ionosphere, it will remain suspended until the electrical balance reachs spots on the lattice system where the incoming flows of space are constantly variable due to resistance along them out in space caused by all the other created masses crossing the lattice structure.
Kevin