moving serpent lines/energy

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
ocd
Novice
Novice

moving serpent lines/energy

Post by ocd »

Hello All
I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience as I've had today.
I visited an Iron Age hillfort called Castle An Dinas today, I have been there many times in the past two years dowsing serpent lines, water, spirals and other things too.
It's a very interesting place, there are eleven serpent lines that run across the fort and alot of spiral lines too.
Today I found a serpent line that I had not found there before, I don't believe it's one I could have missed over the last two years because it's so large.
It had a powerful yang feel to it, and was 37 paces wide (a pace of mine is roughly a metre).
The line was made up of 62 tightly packed bands.
It ran roughly NW/SE with the flows along each band running in the same direction - SE.
I have found the Micheal line moves around the Hurlers on Bodmin Moor and other lines that change size and shape at different times of the year and in different weather conditions. But I've never found a line that just seems to appear from nowhere, has anyone else had this happen?
I've never dowsed this line anywhere else in Cornwall.
I just can't believe I missed it in the past because it's so large, I'd be interested in people's opinion on moving energy and If anyone else has picked up this line elsewhere or at Castle An Dinas.

ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
BobD
Novice
Novice

Re: moving serpent lines/energy

Post by BobD »

Hello ocd,

I checked your energy pathway via a Google map and you've definitely stumbled upon a new one for me. When I check it here from home I get a total of 70 straight, parallel, equally-spaced, uni-directional, vertical planes that are mildly geopathic, but only to the most subtle energy layers of the human body.

In terms of moving something like this, I've worked with a similar large, straight, geopathic pattern before. The funny thing is, I said almost exactly the same thing you did when you discovered yours, "I can't believe I missed it in the past because it's so large". Well, I did miss it, as I think you did also, but here's how I dealt with the 256-line beast running through my pasture: if you use copper or "soft" steel L-rods, as I do, just find the middle of the pattern and plant one there. But instead of using an L-rod, use a straight vertical one, inserted vertically down into the ground. This will dissipate the energy over a fair distance, depending on the length of rod used, and if you're clearing a large tract you can place dissipating rods at either end of the property. In my case, this has removed 99% of the energy intensity.

With further checking I find that there's nothing similar to the lines you've found within 1200 miles of my location. Congratulations on an apparently rare find! If nobody else has seen one what will you call it?
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Hello Bob
Thanks for the reply, I don't think I'm going to dissapate or move the line myself, I was more interested in the fact it seemed to spring from nowhere.
I have done some more dowsing on it since, and using an ordinance survey map have found a strange area or anomaly near Roseannon Downs and St Breock Downs close to Wadebridge. On the map the line appears to split in two or maybe be fed by two seperate lines.
There are a lot of "tumuli" or bronze age barrows in this area and a burial chamber too. I have to admit I'm not a skilled map dowser, but I have had some success with it in the past I'd be interested in your thoughts on this area.
I also went back to Castle An Dinas yesterday and found the line again, this time the rod in my left hand kept spinning un controlably and changing direction too. This normally happens with me when I dowse energy associated with water, although I could find no association to water with this line.
Yesterday there were three bands with strange reactions within the line, I couldn't get a direction of flow from them - one just gave a positive reaction to energy flow, another a negative reaction and the third had no flow at all.
I think your correct about the Geopathic stress associated with the line, it was making me feel sick dowsing it on Sunday when I first found it.
I'm generally unsure about the line, I think it may be part of the serpentine network? maybe a short circuit between two lines?
Thanks for the help Bob.

ocd
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi ocd,

I checked the area South of Wadebridge you mention, and I didn't find anything that was connected to the pattern near Castle An Dinas. I am, as usual, confused a bit on terminology. I can't get a fix on anything that I would call an "anomaly" near St. Breock Downs. There is, however, a 7-plane, 3-foot wide pattern that I call a "subtle line" flowing South of St. Breock Downs that crosses the 70-plane pattern you found near Castle An Dinas. The two cross, but don't split from a common source, near Porthcothan, but otherwise seem unrelated in size, flow, or type of energy. The one you found near Castle An Dinas doesn't seem to be part of anything serpentine, as its path is very straight, though I'm uncertain of what a "serpentine network" might be. As far as figuring out details as fine as what you're getting onsite, I think I'd have to be there too. I haven't had a lot of map dowsing errors, but I'm still uncertain of getting such detail without being physically present to run it through a more thorough, "hands-on" investigation. You've certainly got me curious though. Keep me posted if you like to share more details.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi again ocd

Just a quick question. Does your SE line connect up with Roche Rock?
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Hello Bob
Thanks for your reply, you've got me thinking and questioning too.
I tend to be interested in dowsing serpentine lines, that twist and turn and don't run in a straight line.
I became interested in these lines by reading "The Sun And The Serpent" by Hamish Miller and Paul Broadhurst.
They decided to try and dowse the St Micheal ley line that runs across southern Britian, what they found was serpentine rather than straight. The line also formed "node points" where it connected into other serpentine lines at specific points like stone circles and churches. It's a good read.
Anyway I've dowsed quite a few of these lines and found lots of node points and I kind of view it as a network with vertical lines aswell.
I have dowsed many ancient sites and norman churches in cornwall, every site bar one has had two or more of these lines flowing through them.
Anyway I went to castle an dinas again today and found the line again and as you said in your post found it made up of 70 bands. But I have some confusion with the line, I still think it is connected to the serpentine lines, but it dowsed as being different from what I normally find.
The line seems to me to curve over the hillfort, epecially where it runs over the earthworks on the northen side.
There also seems to be a curve on the top of the fort where it seems to be drawn to a denuded bronze age barrow.
When I dowsed it today I asked if the line was serpentine or straight, the reaction I got from the rods was straight but having followed it across the fort it has two definate curves in it.
Maybe it is not serpentine in that it is different to what I normally find? But I still got a positive response for it interacting with the serpentine grid?
Also my left rod is still constantly spinning and changing direction as I dowse for the energy? This also makes me think it is different to what I normally dowse?
I can't find any connection to water or minerals, the line is intriguing me.
Does the earthwork or the intention of its builders altar the straight flow to a curve?
The line does seem to intentionally flow to the Barrow?
Thanks again for your help Bob, I'll see if I can get to Roseannon/St Breock and check out whats there. It was an area on the map that was confusing when I dowsed it?
I'm not certain but the line may also flow in from the sea on the north coast near Polzeath at the rumps?

ocd

Hello Rory
I don't think the line runs to Roche Rock, but I will have to go there to check it out for sure as I don't fully trust my map dowsing skills.

ocd
p.s hope your well and chasing leylines
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

(ocd wrote) "Also my left rod is still constantly spinning and changing direction as I dowse for the energy? This also makes me think it is different to what I normally dowse? "

I understand that, when a rod spins, it indicates a form of spiral. Do you thinkthat you are picking up a parabolic energy spiral formation ?

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi ocd,

Just a thought on straight vs. serpentine formations. What looks straight on the large scale often proves quite meandering on the smale scale. I've run into this in "Ley Lines" among others. When I map dowse it it looks pretty linear when the scale is 1 inch to the mile. But when you get out there and actually walk its path it can wiggle around a bit. I call formations straight when they look that way in the wider view, so it's best to take my descriptions with a grain or two!

Regarding spinning rods, I have limitted experience with L-rod dowsing, since they are just too sensitive for my work, but the forward/reverse/continuous spins sound intriguing. I'll have to give this a try with some of the more complex formations. It may be less confusing than having to divine the information with carefully and insightfully crafted lines of questioning.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Hi bob;

I agree that nominally straight 'leys' are often slightly curvy at a local level. Sometimes it's possible to dowse a specific 'wavelength' for the ley in this case, although I have limited success with this myself.

Spinning rods, as Geoff says, are commonly thought to denote an energy vortex - usually a blind spring, although similar ones occur over the crossings of lines. L-rods are definitely the best tools to show this effect - incidentally, do you use sleeved rods? If you use ones without sleeves they are less prone to this 'helicoptering'.
I most commonly use a Cameron Aurameter, which does little horizontal figure-8 movements when it's showing a vortex. I can use the aurameter to determine whether the vortex is flowing upwards or downwards, and in which direction; which is something I definitely can't do with L-rods! :lol:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Hello Geoff
Thanks for your reply, I did think there may be some kind of spiralling energy involved within the line.
When you say parabolic do you mean like a spiral travelling along a tube?

ocd
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Hi Bob
I was wondering if you meant dead straight or straightish as it were.
Just for clarification serpent lines I have dowsed appear serpentine even on large scale ordinance survey maps.
I'll try to dowse this line again tomorrow, really I need to make a map of the energy flows across castle an dinas. It can be very confusing there at times because of the lack of landmarks and the numerous energy flows.

ocd

Incidently why did you clear the 256 band line that ran across your land?
Do you think the line at castle an dinas should be cleared?
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi ocd,

The highly multiple-plane formation in my pasture was much more highly geopathic than the formation at Castle An Dinas. I call it a "Straight Noxious Pathway" (or SNP). The energy in it is harmful to two of the more most dense layers of what I call the "Human Spherical Field" (more on this on my webpage @ http://www.geopathfinder.com/9442). The SNP affects the "physical" and the "etheric" layer-groups of what I call the "Human Spherical Field" (more on my website @ www geopathfinder.com/9442). In this formation I'd expect to see physical symptoms of illness with prolonged exposure, along with some disruption of the healing process (the blueprint for cellular replication found in the etheric field). That's why I dissipated it. The one you're dealing with affects only the "monadic" group, the most subtle. I wouldn't bother with it unless I slept there. By the way, the concept for the "Spherical Field" comes from Sanskrit terminology, and was inspired by trying to replicate research published by someone on the BSD website back in 2002.

Edited by I.P. 29.8.08 - removed extraneous white space at end of message
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Hi bob
Thanks for the link to your web page, I read through some of it with great interest.
I liked the diagrams of energy patterns, I found a four petalled flower pattern a couple of years ago at the Merry Maidens stone circle near Penzance.
I will look for some of the lines and patterns you describe on your web page.

Thanks ocd
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Hello Rory
I went out and traced some more of the line running through castle an dinas, it doesn't appear to run to Roche Rock.
It crosses Goss Moor near to Roche and runs through Whitemoor at a place called Carn Bargus which is a massive pile of china clay waste now.
I tracked it through clay country and on to Lanjeth, then I ran out of time.

ocd
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

(ocd) "Thanks for your reply, I did think there may be some kind of spiralling energy involved within the line. When you say parabolic do you mean like a spiral travelling along a tube?"

No, ocd, in this case I was referring to a 2- dimensional energy spiral at ground level that can be recognised by a spinning rod. Sometimes these spirals mark the location of either detrimental or beneficial energies that can be anything from a few yards to 1/2 mile in diameter. I have dealt with three of these detrimental, sometimes called 'sump vortices' so far, each being about 1/2 mile in diameter and they drain all the bad energy, including those of illnesses, into the central point of the spiral.

You can recognise a beneficial spiral easily as your feet will get warm when you stand on its centre whereas a detrimental vortex centre will, in all probabilty, make you feel pretty awful depending on
how sensible you are to these energies.

A bit off topic - Castle an Dinas, in West Penwith, is tautological as the name comprises the English 'Castle' plus the Cornish 'an Dinas' meaning 'the castle' ! It is thought that the original name was Caer or Car Bran, probably of Iron Age, meaning Crows Fort or, as the American's might style it, Fort Crow.

And by-the -way, I have dowsed that there is a small energy sump that has its centre somewhere in that enclosure with a radius of about 10 yards.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)