The function of ancient sites

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Re: The function of ancient sites

Post by Kevin »

The function of ancient sites, is all to do with the creative and equally dissolvement process we call life and death.
TIME="energy"
Your time field(energy) is within larger similer, which are within larger similer add infirnitum.
ENERGY is a descriptive word that You will not find a description for, You will find consequences of what so called energy achieves in attaining transmutation that is harnessed to achieve work.
All of the consequences of how time operates are described by a cascade of words that all pertain to the 3D reality.
TIME flows across dimensions.
The ancient sites were constructed to interact with the creative and destructive nature of the flows of time.

Time flows interact with all that it has enabled to be in 3D, therefore by carefully arranging a variety of specific materials in precise accordance as to where time flows , a degree of manipulation can be locally achieved.
The specific materials are made up of zillions of individual time fields, how they are arranged and compounded results in the local manipulations.
Tree's demonstrate this best, and the cut tree trunks will have been carefully positioned and cut when their celluler configuration was manipulating the time flows that help the tree to transmute time into matter.

The wood is though quickly dissolved back into time flows( we term this rotting) but stone is far far more compressed time and thus dissolves back far slower.

Kevin
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Sorry Kevin, but have to say this is not my interest.
I veer towards a more sensing scenario with different feelings and aspirations than you are describing about time.
Arthur.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

arthur hamlin wrote:Sorry Kevin, but have to say this is not my interest.
I veer towards a more sensing scenario with different feelings and aspirations than you are describing about time.
Arthur.
Do You presume I don't??

WHY do You think religions have demonised dowsers?
They have firmly entrenched BELIEF, and defend that BELIEF.
The system has measure and method, it's consequences have multiple belief systems that describe within their BELIEF.
Those who built the ancient sites were slaughtered , by BELIEF religions.
I don't ignore anything, or believe anything.
Kevin
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Kevin: Those who built the ancient sites were slaughtered
Really? All of them? By whom? Why?
Upon what do you base this assertion?
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

simonwheeler wrote:
Kevin: Those who built the ancient sites were slaughtered
Really? All of them? By whom? Why?
Upon what do you base this assertion?
The last two waves of this undertaking were the Normans and the Romans.
History is written by those who conquer.
You only learn what they want You to believe.

I have spent countless hours dowsing at ancient sites all over britain and france, and I always try to connect with the sites and think about in time.
But then again I am only a dowser, if You want written proof, tough.
The written word was introduced to solidify the over run of those who were far more in touch with universe that what this control force desires.
Kevin
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

I want to try to pull this tropic back into line a bit now. The original discussion was the function of ancient sites. Let me put a few topics out there that have arisen in my mind over the time that this topic had been on the forum, and let's see what everyone thinks of these ideas.

Ancient sites have some or all of the following qualities:-

1. To be astrologically aligned to specific celestial objects - particularly the Sun, Moon and particular stars. The reason for this may be to energise the site's energy flows with the light from particular stars either through some mechanism of attraction or sympathetic resonance.

Possible functions of astrological alignment: the create specific "flavours" of subtle energy that assist with specific functions such as healing, fertility, protection, creativity or empowerment.

2. To have a sacred geometrical form - this seems to be based upon a particular number for many sites such as stone circles where the geometry is more obvious.

Possible function of sacred geometry: to shape the form and direction of subtle energies at that site in order to maximise the efficiency of the flow and to direct the existing, captured or generated energies.

3. To be created in layers of alternating organic and inorganic materials.

Obviously this is particular to sites such as mounds, barrows and dolmens. Possible functions of layering may be similar to Wilhem Reich's Orgone Accumulator principle in that subtle energy will accumulate and be focused at the core and the peaks of structures with such a form, thus maximising their potential.

4. To be created in areas where rocks are high in crystalline content, particularly quartz, and where these rocks are fractured along geological fault lines.Often flowing underground water or nearby flowing rivers are situated at these sites too.

Possible functions of such siting may be that water flowing over crystalline crock creates a piezo-electric effect. This electricity may have some form of effect upon the capacity for the creation of subtle energy or mind-altering effects such as the facilitation of trance states and visions.

How does that all sound? Has anyone found anything at a sacred site that completely contradicts any of those findings? What do we al think about these properties of sites - do they add up to a clear picture of how the sites were used and when?

Hope this stimulates some interesting responses.
Vapour Trail.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Vapour Trail,

I would certainly agree with the content of all four of your conditions except for one thing - I would always query the word ‘sacred’ in relation to ancient sites. Sacred to whom ? The word implies a religious connection but do we have any concrete evidence that any ancient sites have any connection with religion ? One reads theories and speculation from all sorts of different sources as to the sacredness of sites but, surely, that is as far as it goes ?

Some definitions of the word ‘sacred’

1. devoted or dedicated to a deity or to some religious purpose; consecrated.
2. entitled to veneration or religious respect by association with divinity or divine things; holy.
3. pertaining to or connected with religion ( opposed to secular or profane): sacred music; sacred books.
4. reverently dedicated to some person, purpose, or object: a morning hour sacred to study.
5. regarded with reverence: the sacred memory of a dead hero.
6. secured against violation, infringement, etc., as by reverence or sense of right: sacred oaths; sacred rights.
7. properly immune from violence, interference, etc., as a person or office.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Also, we need to know what constitutes `Ancient Sites` this may be interpreted differently by different people.
Arthur
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I like to think of "Sacred Sites" in terms of what the Earth itself is feeling/experiencing at that location.
Most of my practical energy dowsing work deals with how people are affected by particular Earth Energy planes (lines) or other formations.
But my dowsing research is more centered on what these uniquely patterned energies tell us about the Earth at those locations.

Quite a few energies are focused on a particular physical formation that's easily seen or can be easily verified by physical means.
Examples would include "Blind Springs" with their associated groups of spiral planes, and the radially outward-flowing planes associated with underground water flows (with their own highly complex patterns of overlapping cylinders, multiple planes that change pattern from day to night, etc.). Plus there are the even more esoteric energy pathways found by Underwood (aquastats) and the "aquastraight" planes I've found between the aquastats that all connect nearby Blind Springs to each other, as if they were all somehow communicating with one another.

I could go on to bore you with the details (which I list to some extent at http://www.geopathfinder.com/9442), but it all leads me to wonder how these formations function in the Earth's experience of things. Perhaps what we find sacred is all rather mundane for the Earth. Or, quite possibly, what we find so special is also quite special to the Earth and we simply experience what the Earth feels at those spots. The limited behavioral research I've done on animals in regard to energy planes and formations indicates that they might agree with the latter. Any thoughts?
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Just wondering if we do really know what the earth feels.
We as humans will sometimes get a reaction if we stand on an energy line or can dowse their energy patterns or perhaps even get a drawing or sensitive man made equipment to obtain or record whats going on, but can we say what the earth is feeling - who`s to say?
Arthur
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

If enough people report in an open and clear way what they feel at any ancient site over time we can imagine whats going on there I believe, feelings each of us have go some way to explain whats happening there, and the way it affects us, that must point to the influence felt there.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Hi, I believe a sacred site is one with an energy current flowing through it, but these are generally the only sites I visit, and dowse. I guess it depends on your perspective, and I feel the beauty of dowsing is it is communication between ourselves and the earth spirit, or what ever you call it. For me a sacred site is a place where one can be in tune with the earth, which happens on a more intense level when visiting nodes or energy currents. thanks... Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Cont.... quite often the sites I visit have some significance, either religeous or historical, are events perhaps influenced by the earth at sacred sites, or have we occupied these places and events occurred? Royston cave, and many templar sites are situated on let's and energy currents, as well as freemason lodges. Healers in bury st edmunds can be found also, as well as almost all English neolithic sites connected with worship or burial. Does this history make these sites more sacred, does th3 earth react to these practices, communicating with us, I believe this is the case. Thanks...Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

I believe different sites mean different things to different people as far as being sacred is concerned.
Although many will consider the earth as a living being I believe like water it has spirit intelligence running alongside the physical mass we see and feed back can be obtained from that source.
Arthur
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

If we have a debate over the definition of "ancient sites" and particular concern over the word "sacred" then let's search for a more mundane phrase. How about "Sites of Special Dowing Interest". Oh. Immediately I'm bored by that!

There was an interesting move in the discussion that mentioned how we feel at these places of special dowsing interest. Our bodies are capable of being trained to be sensitive to the way we feel at these places, and they do seem to promote particular states of mind, body and soul awareness.

Allow me to re-direct the discussion to one of people's experiences of how these sites have affected their thoughts and feelings, and possibly their physical material being too. many of us are aware of the effects on the energy body (or 'aura', if you prefer). Maybe some could share their experiences as they relate to the possible function and design of the sites that they visit?

As a starter, I was guided through dowsing to visit two sites at different ends of the country from each other. At one site in Shropshire I felt, witnessed and dowsed the effects of a particular constellation (Scorpius). I was then led to find the adjoining site in Pembrokeshire where I engaged in a meditation that I felt somehow affected my DNA. A very contentious point, I know, but please allow me my delusions! The point I am making is that these meditations at these places made me feel as though I was being physically affected by a combination of the positioning of certain stars and the flows of subtle energy at those sites at the time that I visited them.

You can follow the story of this particular delusion at:

1. http://www.hedgedruid.com/2011/05/arthu ... na-chamber
2. http://www.hedgedruid.com/2011/10/the-b ... -scorpius/
3. http://www.hedgedruid.com/2011/11/from- ... urs-grave/

Perhaps others have had profound experiences that they may have registered as something physical - a healing perhaps? Do add your thoughts.