Full Moon effecting earth energies ?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
prosser

Full Moon effecting earth energies ?

Post by prosser »

Hi
Does the full moon effect the intensity of earth energies ?
I have discovered by dowsing that just before during and just after a full moon earth energies seem to be rather weak and the number of orbs visitors very low.

Before I discovered dowsing I always found full moon periods to have a light feeling. Perhaps it is physiological or the moon is effecting me directly and my sensitivity to earth energy or the full moon does effect earth energies. Can you share your thoughts on this phenomena please

Paul
prosser

Re: Full Moon effecting earth energies ?

Post by prosser »

In response to my question re full moon effects on earth energies. Further research & dowsing discovered that the energies only changed frequency, they became more refined. faster flowing so to speak and did not become weak as I first thought. An article by Billy Gawn " Celestial Energy Lines "issue 33 explaines the moons effects on the earth energy grid which gave me food for thought.
Therefore in my opinion, it seems that every month when there is a full moon an energy repleshing / flushing takes place, well in my part of south wales I think.
Anyway, one day on and the energies are becoming dense again and easy to dowse and see.

Oh yes, for those with questions on deviceless dowsing Billy Gawn articles are worth reading

Paul
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Prosser,
How do there in sunny South Wales.
I find that it is not the moon when full, but when it is closest , that is seven days after, and seven day before full.
I consider it is all about FIELD manipulation, and the field about the mass of the moon interfering with the field about the earth, and of course how both of them are in relationship to the field about the sun.
I consider there is duality in the flows around the field structure of the earth that are detectable running parallel acrosss ,under and above the surface of the earth.
Then depending upon how these flows are interfered with by other fields causes alterations locally in the balance between the duality of flows, and transfer between the two opposites where light and all the stuff that creates all is released due to the geometric mirror faces of the duality flows been pulled into specific geometric alignments, hence the bars are released that lead to the orbs been further released.
each persons individual field allows this local about themselves also, thus anyone with a huge field about them, as some people whom I am honoured to have met have about them suddenly record orbs about them.
All living organisms have FIELD, it is all by field that the transfer of creation and dissolvement occurs, imho.
kevin
prosser

Post by prosser »

Kevin

Thank for your reply. Next Friday ( 7 days ) I shall check out the energies.

The orbs are curious creatures they love watching but not keen on being watched, what they are heavens knows, they emit a lot of energy and yet able to carry on regardless, I wish my fiesta could do the same.

Thanks again and yes it is sunny.

Paul
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Prosser,
If you get your timimg correct you will find a sort of wave flows across the surface .
It is best seen with rods as a standstill, followed by a total reversal of flow direction/s.

imagine on top of all the hills fires been lit as this event reached them, then those sort of downstream would know the event was nearing.
I have watched as water suddenly bubbles up from dry springs as the moons tidal effect occurs across the land.
in my opinion it is the FIELD interferance pattern showing via dowsing across the land, where a standstill occurs followed by a total reversal , then another standstill, then back to normal.
this really shows itself at solstice ( sun, still) when the field interferance patterns are detectable as the sun settles , then arises again.
It's all about field, and where the negative ALWAYS chases towards the positive.
kevin
prosser

Post by prosser »

kevin
Thanks for that very interesting infor. I have learned a lot, The 7th day you mentioned after the full moon is known as third quarter and this will happen on friday at 10.29 am, the question is how would I go about observing the stilling of the energy and reversal :?: ?

I guess I would before Friday locate a convenient energy line and access its direction flow and strength. Then on the day & time in question with rods in hand watch as the rods return -in my case, to the middle as the energy stills and then turn in the opposite direction. OR AM i MISTAKEN :?: ? i value your opinion.

I have another question and be interested in your opinion. I have been pondering whether the energies, be they in lines or spirals are sentient and are aware of us humans or is it the orbs - round light phenomena which use the energy as "super highways " that I am aware of and seem to attract my attention.

I realize that dowsers, although use tools , over the years tend to sharpen other natural faculties ( device less dowsing ) by chance or design. Perhaps I have developed a part of my body such as eye muscles or face muscles which automatically dowse for energy and its this which draws my attention to energy phenomena and not the energy calling out " :lol: hi prosser I am over here-dowse me ! " I am not too sure and always interested in another dowers take on things

Thanks for you last reply

Paul
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Prosser,
Spot on,
The flow along a line is different to the line, I think of the lines as standing waves, scaler waves that do not flow as such, taught solid sheets that act as carriers.
thus when you settle on a line, you then need to think differently about what is flowing upon that line.
If you then find the flow, you should note it's width and direction as both rods align in direction.
if you then lower down towards the earths surface, I for one find a reversed flow direction.
As the moons field interferes with the earths field, YES a standstill occurs where both flows temporarilly stop, solstice, or lunarstice.
The same thing happens morning and evening with the suns field, and in my humble opinion is the basis of TIME.
We are too occupied working most of the time to record and note all of this, but in ancient times I am sure the sensitive ones will have been free to follow all of this constantly, and the more you do this dowsing the clearer but more complicated the whole thing becomes?
kevin
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

hi prosser
I noticed the flow along a line stand still during a lunar eclipse last year.
the line was still dowsable but just no flow along it.
The line cuts across cornwall north to south and passes through countless graveyards, a hospice and two ancient sites where people leave offerings to dead relatives and friends.
ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
prosser

Post by prosser »

Kevin & Ocd.
You are turning me into a physics or new ageist , :lol: I am beginning to compare the earth -a living organism to that of the human body. Most of the human body cells contain these supercoils generating scaler waves. The earths energy lines are liken to/ compared to human DNA, the lines as you say Kevin are scaler waves. When scaler waves come into contact with a force in this case sun energy a mechanical resonance will occur. Judging by what you are Ocd have said it seems the energy runs along one side of the energy line and return along the other side ( reversal)

Scaler waves idea explains how energy maintain themselves around the earth The ancients may have placed standing stones in the center of one or several scaler waves so to concentrate the suns energy ensuring it went where it supposed to go maintain fulling up perhaps !!! :?:

I am now stepping out of box -blue sky thinking they say with my next idea.... I have heard the term Earths beating heart or some thing similar Could the beating heart be the mechanical resonance of the sun energy coming into contact with earths energy producing sound, a series of beats Liken it to a harpist plucking the strings of the harp-the strings being the energy energy fields, the harpist finger being the sun energy waves if it as you say Kevin happening morning and evening a self generating resonance will happen like a beating heart . Perhaps the human DNA resonance is equal to that of the earth resonance

I am thinking way beyond my knowledge and probably I sound crazy -perhaps I turning into a new age hippy :lol: Scaler Wave is my word for the day or a replacement for Energy line, My friends , wife and kids are sick of me saying when standing in Asda / tesco " I can see several energy lines running from .... "
Scaler waves sounds lot more esoteric : 8) :

thank you both for you thoughts &knowledge I have much to do. I shall update you
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Prosser,
"Standing in Asda/tesco's saying i can see energy lines"
it's an odd path we dowsers are led along, ridicule is guarenteed, I am almost immu8ne now.
The heart beat or breathing of the sun will be a scale mirror model of a larger , then larger, then larger to infinity similer event.
All of the created mass, planets , stars , moons etc will have an hollow bell like construction, thus they will resonate harmonically.
The whole thing will be akin to an orchestra.
By measuring and drawing out every so many times what is detectable, you can build up a 2d picture that is then easily thought out in higher dimensions.
The interferance patterns created by all the harmonic created mass will rise and fall similer to an overture, quiet gentle periods will be suddenly over-run by loud violent shattering noises.
Just as your breathing does when you exert yourself, or are under stress.
I consider that light and gravity are a consequence of these wave fronts altering the geometry of flow that two opposite take, and the angles they meet each other determines the light given out and the attraction between the opposites that we call gravity.
this is the basis of water divining,imo, where spikes of spiral pathways lead to peaks and troughs of oppositely charged water.
Kevin
prosser

Post by prosser »

Kevin

You were spot on, this morning I found an energy line and aligned myself at 45 deg to the center and waited, both rods pointing outward without a twitch. Wam! Without warning both rods quickly turned North and as I lowered myself the rods turned south.

Within 5 minutes a strange thing happened for which I have no explanation, perhaps you can shed light upon. The rods divided and pointed in opposite directions forming a T. I approached the line from both sides but yet the rods remained divided pointing in opposite directions.

What could this indicate, does it show that the incoming and outgoing energy was counter balanced and in harmony :?:

My mate who was keeping an eye on the time and did not warn me "auto suggestions and all that " reported that the rods turned at exactly 10.29am.

Thank you for bringing my attention to such a phenomena and answering my question in such an illustrative way Enjoy Christmas and all it will bring

Paul
chris

Post by chris »

Hi, Nearly 2 weeks ago I woke in the very early morning to see a strange orb? just in front of my sleeping husbands face, it was about 7" diameter, very lovely, made up of black net like looking triangles, because it was black I decided it should go, I put my fingers into it and it slowly rolled downwards and away.
It looked like a very large virus I have seen in a book, does anyone have an idea about it?

Regards chris
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

Prosser wrote:
The rods divided and pointed in opposite directions forming a T. I approached the line from both sides but yet the rods remained divided pointing in opposite directions
Oh I do hope someone's got a standard interpretation for this reaction because it has been driving myself and my friend Kal crazy for several months now. All of our other learned or interpreted responses have usually been slight variations in intensity of already programmed responses - then this T shape response - right in the middle of a line of questioning.

When I could repeat it, without questions, at the edge of a stone circle, I continued walking forwards very slowly. The 90 degree rod continued to turn until it pointed back at me! Then they stopped like that - one pointing forward, one pointing backward.

We haven't worked it out yet. Our ideas have been that we are being told something. It's not an answer to any question, it's an indication of something, but we have to work out what it's indicating.

Any clues desperately sought! :roll:
Vapour Trail.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hello Vapour Trail.
I would suggest the rods are showing you the direction of an energy line.
If the rods are pointing back at you than either the answer to the question is you or they are refering to something beyond you.
Arthur
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Vapour trail,
I agree with Aurthur, in that the rods are merely trying to align with that which you are focussed upon.
I consider that any dowsing device is merely reacting to the signals We emitt, and the direction those signals take going and coming back.
in other words We are transmitter and reciever.
Everything that has ever been or ever will be is all there, all in the ONE field, We can know anything, and the dowsing devices merely act as visual assistance in this.
Therefore it is up to yourselves to clarify what you are basically asking yourself.
The art of modulation onto specific signals is a gradual build up exercise, recognition similer to scanning across a radio wave guide occurs, You KNOW often that it's radio 1 or two etc etc.
I do not consider that time exists in a linear fashion as We are TOLD, and we have to break free from the perceptions that are given as facts.
Remember also that there are other dimensions occupying the self same area as We do, but it is in other geometry.
To better visualise that I would recommend looking at ZOME TOOLS, its a bit like lego, there is a good youtube film , 2,3,5 infinity , I believe it's called, you build a 3D model and then immerse it in washing up liquid and the other geometry is exposed, so what you are thinking of may be all about you but in another dimension, it's just a jump to the left( rocky horror show)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37DwuvIneIE
kevin