Mary Tamm - dowser

the place to post any media reports about dowsers and dowsing .
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Mary Tamm - dowser

Post by Ian Pegler »

I found this interesting interview with Mary Tamm, who featured in the classic Doctor Who series as Romana.
Mary Tamm wrote:I interviewed a white witch and a druid and I also tried my hand at water-divining. There’s a lot said about the power of these stone circles, but I really felt something.
The stone circle location used for "The Stones of Blood" was the Rollright stones in Oxfordshire (no wonder she felt something!)

CLICK HERE to read the interview.

Ian
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Mary Tamm - dowser

Post by mike »

The Rollrights I believe to be a powerful Earth Mother site, much suited to the girls who will enjoy a walk/visit there anytime,not so the chaps who might find it boring, IF you dont enjoy dowsing that is, man would do well to let the influence wash over them and enjoy the experience,lay back and think of England 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

So often girls who visit the Rollrights cannot praise the site enough, they seem to get the most from every visit, while the chaps dont ever reach that same level of excitement somehow, the Rollrights I feel are VERY FEMALE AND A PLACE FOR THE GIRLS,unlike Stonehenge thats very male influenced and has a different feeling.I am sure its down to the forces at each site offering perhaps stronger male or female influence that we pick up, and the time of the year can affect those feelings as well, at mid summer things always get more powerful I feel, perhaps its those long hot days,and the extra hours of light ?
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

More about Mary Tamm HERE.

Ian