"Ley Lines" here in the States

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
BobD
Novice
Novice

"Ley Lines" here in the States

Post by BobD »

Hi folks,

When I hear the term, "Ley Line", the one that may be the most famous in the U.S. supposedly runs near Sedona, Arizona. But I read about another Ley crossing near Pipestone, Minnesota. So while doing some other map-dowsing a few days ago I checked all of Minnesota and found a cross not far from home. Using just remote dowsing I've come up with the following characteristics: Nearly straight, parallel, vertical planes; 8 during daytime and 11 at night; non-equal spacing that changes constantly and ranges from a total width of 29 feet, 4 inches to 42 feet, 6 inches; directional energy, same direction day or night; highly beneficial to humans both day and night.

So my question is this: is this pattern similar to any of the "Leys" found in the U.K.? If so, how frequently do they occur?

Thanks, Bob Dahse.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: "Ley Lines" here in the States

Post by mike »

To date the MOST Sacred place in the US I have found is the Old Town area San Diego this area has 13 sacred sites very close to each other and feeding other sites right across the US, here is ANY amount of Ley/energy lines friend,my bet any force found anywhere in the US will start or finish here....I will Google Earth your home area to see if I pick up anything there,always on the search for better places than the last one. 8)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi BobD,

I don't think anyone in the UK has ever found Ley Lines to be that wide. Are you sure that you are not describing energy lines ?
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi again,

They definitely are "energy lines" of a sort in that they have a powerful beneficial force, bit not in the sense that you refer to. I'll be taking a trip to check out the N-S version, with energy traveling southward, tomorrow afternoon. The nearest cross of N-S and E-W lines is about 2 miles SE of Lanesboro, Minnesota, for those of you using Google Maps to remote-dowse it. I'll be checking a point north of there along highway 30, a mile east of highway 250. I should have a better fix on its width at that point, and at that time of day, tomorrow. Anything else you'd like me to ascertain while there?

Bob.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

(BobD) "I'll be checking a point north of there along highway 30, a mile east of highway 250."

Yep. I picked up a 28 foot wide energy line running north/south 'up and down' 250 intersecting with another 25 foot wide line east and west along 30. Got confirmation that they both comprised beneficial energy with a concentration of that energy, now, at the intersection of 250 and 30. You could probably pick up the centre of that energy concentration if there is a gap in the traffic at that intersection :mrgreen: At this time, I cannot pick up any line a mile east of 250 along 30 as you have suggested. It could be that the line(s) moves.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The Michael/Mary Line at Avebury can vary in width from about 12 yards to many times that depending on the cycle of increase/decrease we are in, OR to put it another way 8 lines wide to 64 lines wide at its peak.The US line at 25 feet would include perhaps 7 lines combined/linked, and I would wonder if the line is all one direction, or a combined 3/4 running counter to each other perhaps as is the case often here in the UK.This has to be a path rather than many energy lines crossing each other from close sacred sites, but the PATH will cross many of these ancient places along its length no doubt, as a main feed it will run in a pretty straight line passing through many states of the US...I will check out on Google Earth tonight some of those places mentioned, more heads being better than one in my view,my back is giving me pain, so NO chance of much sleep at the moment, good excuse to burn the midnight oil. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Everyone,
BD where you live at Winona at the complex at Rollingstone Township 8 ( Google. 44 07 50 37 N 91 47 29 61 W ) is a crossed energy lines you can check out, not powerful sacred ground but interesting anyway,and its close to you...Pipestone the junction of 30/75 ( 8TH Ave SE) has crossed energy lines there, again no powerful sacred ground in my opinion.But its a busy junction by the looks of things 8) ...Sedona Arizona in my opinion has a sacred site at (34 52 25 14 N 111 44 59 52 W) that dates to being active 3000 years ago, this is just east of the 89a Road, and on a line from Sunrise Drive on the west side of 89a road,across and over that road in open ground along a ridgeway I believe.And to its east again a short distance is a burial site perhaps thousands of years old also, where perhaps the native people placed their family at rest.Another energy line runs lower than the west to east one that feeds the Sacred Site, so it will cross the other north south line lower than the sacred site position, where at least two energy lines at 90 degrees will cross at its centre...The Lanesboro area I can feel energy lines but nothing that stands out tonight for me, perhaps come back later this week and try again there for you, hope this post is of some help to you on site.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi Geoff and Mike,

I visited the N-S line yesterday. It was located about 0.3 miles east of hwy. 250, coincidentally running right through the farmyard of the farmer I bought 400 bales of barley straw from 10 years ago. The bales are in the walls of our house as insulation. Anyway, the lines don't appear to change position, just width of the total pattern. It was 8 vertical, parallel planes, just over 29 feet wide, with energy flowing south. There was no E-W line nearby. It still appears to be 8 miles south of hwy.30, SE of Lanesboro. It's not a Michael/Mary line (which I refer to as Geodetic Lines) as I'm familiar with those. I used to work as a cashier at a natural food co-op in Winona and all the cashiers preferred the middle of 3 checkout lanes. That lane was located on the westernmost edge of a Geodetic Line. So I'm back to checking out the cross of these two energy lines near Lanesboro. A local bike trail runs very nearby so if I get a chance to cycle there next weekend I'll have more to report on the E-W component and the cross point. The N-S lines, at around 45 degrees N latitude, appear to occur about every 48 to 53 miles while the E-W lines occur roughly every 125 miles. All appear to have about the same level of intensity and seem to be another planetary grid pattern, like Hartmann or Curry lines, but beneficial instead of geopathic. More soon I hope.

Bob.