Australia

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
LadyEvesham

Australia

Post by LadyEvesham »

Hello

Does anyone know where the strongest energies / ley lines are in Australia?

I have experienced them at The Olgas strongly, and at Ayres Rock to a lesser extent. Also once in Litchfield National Park – all these places are in the Northern Territory.

So I would be interested to hear of more places.

Thank you
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Australia

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

May I suggest that you split your questions as Ley Lines are not the same as energy lines so if you dowse for both at the same time you might get into a bit of a mess.

Try getting hold of a fairly large map of Oz and draw 2 cm squares on it. Ask that you be shown Ley Lines to start with and then ask if, in the row you are looking at, whether there are any squares that contain a Ley Line. If you get a 'Yes' answer, dowse which square(s) contain a line and mark each 'yes' square. Do that for each horizontal line until you have dowsed the whole map.

Ley lines are usually, but not always, straight so you will get a fair idea, if you join up the squares, where any major ley lines are - they may well tranverse the whole country. If you want to get a more detailed idea, get a larger scale map of the area where you have 'yes' squares and divide them into smaller squares and dowse each line/square as before. You can go on doing this depending on how accurate you want to be. You can check whether you have dowsed accurately by going to a place that you have dowsed as having a Ley Line and searching for it with L-Rods.

Personally I think it is a good dowsing exercise for beginners in spite of it being rather time consuming.

Finding major Energy lines is more difficult as many of them are produced by electromagnetic energy emanating from geological faults or underground water and can be fairly short in length compared with Ley Lines, so much larger scale maps are required. I wouldn't bother with them myself unless I found that there was a possibility that they were producing detrimental energy that was affected people or animals. In that case, the energy would have to be diverted or sealed off.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have looked for Meteorites and Gold in OZ but never raw energy, its a big place and I imagine the native people were aware of many sacred sites that marked the country, and used them to wander from place to place so they would know where to find the local water running close to each sacred site.Okay you dont see any compass around the native folks neck in any pictures, but Im sure they could dowse by natural means the earths forces, and use the many different sacred sites to plot a passage through the open country, and to its local water spring.Water always being a big part of Sacred sites, since I believe it to be the interface between the planets inner and outer energy cores,a place where the two meet at a neutral level, and where knowledge and magic flows both ways.Have a look on Google tonight and come back,I can tell you San Diego is most powerful place in the US for me for both Leys and energy lines,but havent looked at OZ yet in any detail.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Taken a quick look at Oz for energy lines or Ley lines, but they are all thin on the ground in my opinion, I dont have a detailed map so I have to find something that gives me more detail, but I will have a crack..First the Olgas/Kata Tjuta, Uluru, no sacred sites there but two wide Ley paths pass north to south right down the country passing through or close to this position, with another north/south Ley path 4.6 kilometers to its east.I know these paths are wide and powerful, but just how big I dont know yet, try and have another look later tonight and see...At least four sacred sites are to be found in Australia, these are both spiral and radial earth forces leaving the very centre of an old ancient site, most in OZ date to 3000 years old in my opinion folks, about the same age as those in the UK around Cornwall and Devon.Ayres Rock has the one site, with another near the coast below it south of the A1 road, and another a little east about five miles inland.Another site dating 3000 years old is just on the mainland at Direction Island way over on the west coast half way up the country I think, and two ancient sites near Orange NSW, these will have both Leys and energy lines feeding them, along with the other ancient sites in Oz.For its size Australia does not have that many active ancient sacred sites, the ones I have found all seem to be below that Direction Island site,nothing much above that line.True those Ley paths pass right through the country near Kata Tjuta and a little east of that, but other than those its ley structure is lacking any east to west paths when I just looked,okay the odd few have to feed those ancient sites I mentioned, but Im talking something of size and power.Come back when I have a good map and can name names better, phew need a drink, its thirsty work dowsing OZ, no wonder they brew a good beer. :mrgreen:
Got a few questions
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Got a few questions »

I am reading this with much interest. Among the Aborigines there is the telling of the history of tribes by means of songlines and the so-called dreaming. I have often wondered if these songlines may be connected to either ley lines or energy lines. Read a book by Bruce Chatwick (I think) who researched the songlines and wanted to follow the lines and his experiences in gaining the trust of the Aborigines.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I would be interested with any reports of native WALKABOUTS , since I believe the natives in those early times might have crossed Australia in the lower half of the Island using the few sacred sites as markers, if it proves they walked all the NT right up to the coast then sacred sites perhaps dont explain how they could find their way about ? True they could still get bearings to follow, but the distances would prove a problem I think, since most of the sacred powerful sites are in the south of Australia in my opinion.Okay they could walk the Ley Lines following their passage across the country north to south at places, these would provide straight or close to straight paths north/south, so they could use the Ley Lines in that NT area much better.And I know of two wide paths running there, so that would provide a marker of sorts to anyone walking across the deserts and wild country, but that would make all the journeys north/south, how would they provide for any west to east walks ?? The Direction Island sacred site is about half way down the west coast, so that and the sites near Orange on the east coast might offer a double marker , but it would still prove hard I believe, using sacred sites and dowsing to travel vast distances on foot, and with little water.
romebra

Re: one energy

Post by romebra »

hi all fellow dowsers.
we are here in tasmania,australia.
the reason we all can dowse is because we are all connected by the one energy
we are connected to everything totally. although it doesn't appear that way.
this is not intellectual, it can not be put into language. it just is. we are all connected too
the whole universe. have you wondered why we can dowse distances? because we must be connected.
we are all made of the same stuff. everything is made from that same stuff. do you agree?
LIFE : :P
cheers romebra
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Romebra,
Gud day to you too.
Just wondering what you call `Stuff`. Those of us over here are inclined to ask for specifics. We are looking for stepping stones that give us abilities to go beyond our present position. Besides dowsing are you sensing in any other way, and if so whats going on to enable you to find what you are looking for?
Arthur
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hello Romebra,
Had a Google of Tasmania and I believe two sacred sites are to be found in the north/west close to the coast and the A2 road where it ends there, and the south/east where Marie Island is, at a point on the mainland right across from the island, both these sites date to over 3000 years old I believe.They are fed by Ley Lines/energy lines running north/south and east and west at those points mate,dont think the island has any huge wide energy paths,like those found at Ayres Rock....I believe you mean by stuff we are all from the same womb if you will, and as such can do things the world over alike, and share the same experiences, and all being equal ? Am I right ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

See Robbie Williams is thinking of buying a home in the NT area of OZ, looking for UFOs and the mysterys of life like he did in Wiltshire a while ago...He could do no better than the area around Ayres Rock, but Im having a look today at the Litchfield National Park mentioned in another post here, as you cannot beat the local knowledge, and folks who have walked the land.Come back if that area shows any forces, think I may have already dowsed that area on Google Earth and found nothing, but always ready to have another look.....Someone should tell Robbie water will be a problem in OZ,he might need his own well dug, and I cannot see him getting his hands dirty, still you never know,many good miners live and work in Stoke-On-Trent :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The Litchfield National Park in Australia has two pins marking the park, and north to south any number of energy/Ley lines pass through here, with others a little north of the same position running east to west, so while I dont pick up any Sacred Sites there, it does have natural energy lines passing through for sure in my opinion...Do we have any forum members in that area, I picked up a GOLD vein 10-15 feet down running some 147 yards long just north west of the park, with that sort of money I can buy Robbies OLD HOUSE in Wiltshire :lol: And I could have emigrated some years back, might have been a rich digger by now :mrgreen: Feel sure those north/south energy lines are the same ones that pass Ayres Rock and to its east,running to the south coast area, it sort of cuts OZ in half north to south.