Kidney Transplant.

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Kidney Transplant.

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

It will be 23 years since my now succesful Kidney Transplant, i put a lot of the succes of this down to useing dowsing, and Radoincs, Feng shui and Geomancy, my self healing, or visulization useing a image of a dowsing pendulum to control actual body pain. (see my prevous postings on this). Basicly it works for me, as dowsing comes from within and we all can to some degree dowse, depending on your self belif evan validation of a given ablity, self healing is just that, my pendulum a visualization meter, nothing more or less!
Bryan a some what Dsylexic travler in time and space.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Kidney Transplant.

Post by mike »

At the time of the transplant was you dowsing then, or did you dowse AFTER the event.I ask this as people who were given organs sometimes afterwards went on to paint and do all manner of things that they never did before the transplant, yet when they checked afterwards they found the organ donor had these skills, and it seems having an organ transplant can sometimes involve doing things you never did before ? When I was going through a bad patch I tried to dowse myself better, but I feel the power of pray did most for me, yet in a way I imagine the two are a close relation ?
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

mike wrote:At the time of the transplant was you dowsing then, or did you dowse AFTER the event.I ask this as people who were given organs sometimes afterwards went on to paint and do all manner of things that they never did before the transplant, yet when they checked afterwards they found the organ donor had these skills, and it seems having an organ transplant can sometimes involve doing things you never did before ? When I was going through a bad patch I tried to dowse myself better, but I feel the power of pray did most for me, yet in a way I imagine the two are a close relation ?
I found out about my psychic abilities many years before as a child I used to be awoken in the middle of the night with a visitation of a spirit who would legate my bed and then when they had my attention point to the widow were I was made to see 3 dimensional moving picture in colour no sound of events relating to my family, from then in early adulthood I ignored my abilities till I became so ill I had to stop working, I went into remission and started trading in antiques‘, I was at a Fayre in Henley Oxfordshire and their was a psychic giving readings, paid for a reading and was told I should be giving not receiving?

Soon after I started dabbling in rune readings tarot palm and other forms of divinations, after my transplant now over 23 years ago I found out through what is called the natural absorbsume me of aspects of my donor, I found I was able to write and evan recite poems and much more, Aries my donor lives within me and we share a mutual journey, now of mind and spirit, vie never looked back, and now I hope soon next year will explore the possibilities of become a dowsing tutor.

I hope the above explains how i found my ablities.
Bryan a some what Dsylexic travler in time and space.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Well it seems the transplant never affected you as much, since the path for you was already open and well worn before the problem of the kidney showed,I have read stories of people changing their life after a transplant to do things they would have never tried before.Only to find perhaps the donor of the organ enjoyed this or that past time years before, like the organ somehow retained the skill/enjoyment of that person, and then grew in the new person so it became natural to them as it had been to the previous person.And its both hearts and kidneys and all manner of organs that have been passed between the two donors that cause the changes to take place, like if anything is transplanted then the knowledge/skill goes with it ?